Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-21

I like all mine Clear so I have just replaced all the defaults with Clear images would gladly share if your really having that much trouble soder....

- soder - 2009-10-21

Ram2000 Wrote:I like all mine Clear so I have just replaced all the defaults with Clear images would gladly share if your really having that much trouble soder....

Thanks. I would like that. At least I need transparent when in library mode with fan arts. When in file mode and full list, then I guess the non transparent is better..

but...I guess I have to chose one...

/Söder

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-21

Ok just save this image to your media folder.

And any others you want to be clear just copy this and rename it the same as the .png

There is a picture there just right click on it and use save as :p

- soder - 2009-10-21

Ram2000 Wrote:Ok just save this image to your media folder.

And any others you want to be clear just copy this and rename it the same as the .png

There is a picture there just right click on it and use save as :p

Thanks. Now I only hoping for XBMC are finishing there clean up, so Andy can fix the bug in ShowMix that not showing the fanart for edisodes with no downloaded episode pictures, and also no random fanart for shows with no fanart. =)

/Söder

- Danielocean - 2009-10-21

which fanart bug do you mean?! is there a bug?!

i still can't understand why you don't want to have thumbs/posters/fanart Huh

- soder - 2009-10-21

Danielocean Wrote:which fanart bug do you mean?! is there a bug?!

i still can't understand why you don't want to have thumbs/posters/fanart Huh

This is the first post about that problem, that has to do with the new SVN some say...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=420163&postcount=3100

IF there is now picture for episode on tvdb when the epidsode is added to the library, then the fanart are not present.

I WANT thumbs/posters/fanart

But for some of my swedish TV shows there are non of this uploaded to thetvdb and I don't want or have the skills do make nice art my self.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-10-21

soder Wrote:This is the first post about that problem, that has to do with the new SVN some say...
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=420163&postcount=3100

IF there is now picture for episode on tvdb when the epidsode is added to the library, then the fanart are not present.

I WANT thumbs/posters/fanart

But for some of my swedish TV shows there are non of this uploaded to thetvdb and I don't want or have the skills do make nice art my self.

/Söder

thing is, it can't be just the missing episode image, as we have a fallback image for missing episode thumbs, too, so showmix HAS an image to display then. we have no clue why that affects fanart. the only thing i know is that there has to be a fanart.jpg present before you add the show to xbmc if you want it to be be displayed for recently added shows, but then again that has nothing to do with the standard library view.

- soder - 2009-10-21

azido Wrote:thing is, it can't be just the missing episode image, as we have a fallback image for missing episode thumbs, too, so showmix HAS an image to display then. we have no clue why that affects fanart. the only thing i know is that there has to be a fanart.jpg present before you add the show to xbmc if you want it to be be displayed for recently added shows, but then again that has nothing to do with the standard library view.

Well itis that way. Thats for sure. And the fanart is there for these episodes with XBMC-created episode pictures in other skins.

And the fanart is there if there is an picture downloaded from thetvdb.

I agree, its a strange problem. =/

/Söder

- zwat - 2009-10-21

azido: can u recreate my bugreport on supported svn version?

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-21

Ok sorry but ive looked everywhere in the 720 folder and cannot find any reference to the overlaywatched icon.

I have changed the default to this brighter one but would like it NOT to show up when highlighted as you can see the greyed out one doesn't look good.
any help would be great its the little things that make the difference.

- soder - 2009-10-21

soder Wrote:Well itis that way. Thats for sure. And the fanart is there for these episodes with XBMC-created episode pictures in other skins.

And the fanart is there if there is an picture downloaded from thetvdb.

I agree, its a strange problem. =/

/Söder

Ok. Seems like this kind of problem also has something to do with missing season thumb. IF no season thumb, THEN no fanart.

Why is btw my new transparent poster not present in the last view?

/Söder

- soder - 2009-10-21

This is the same TV SHOWS in Transparent (the skin). Sorry for all the pictures.

/Söder

- soder - 2009-10-21

Last screen.

/Söder

- smoke - 2009-10-21

sorry for interupting. but I have a weird problem I cannot solve.
whenever I start xbmc, I can't navigate with my keyboard (left, right).
also my recently added movies wont show up.
when I hit "down" I can navigate to left and right with no explainable reason. but still my library and recently added movies or tv-series wont be visible.
but when I enter my movies and go back to home, all seems to be perfect and I can see all my rencently added stuff and my total library items on the left.

I installed everything new from the very beginning. latest releases from skin and XBMC, but I have the same problem over and over again.

Is there something I am missing?

thank you for helping.

I added a screenshot:

- Ram2000 - 2009-10-21

soder Wrote:Image

Why is btw my new transparent poster not present in the last view?

/Söder

You have prob not replaced defaultVideoBigPoster.png or if you have it might be cached.