Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- soder - 2009-10-21

Ram2000 Wrote:You have prob not replaced defaultVideoBigPoster.png or if you have it might be cached.

Correct. I only changed DefaultFolder.png

thanks.

/Söder

- zwat - 2009-10-21

smoke Wrote:sorry for interupting. but I have a weird problem I cannot solve.
whenever I start xbmc, I can't navigate with my keyboard (left, right).
also my recently added movies wont show up.
when I hit "down" I can navigate to left and right with no explainable reason. but still my library and recently added movies or tv-series wont be visible.
but when I enter my movies and go back to home, all seems to be perfect and I can see all my rencently added stuff and my total library items on the left.

I installed everything new from the very beginning. latest releases from skin and XBMC, but I have the same problem over and over again.

Is there something I am missing?

thank you for helping.

i got same issue on newer builds. however showmix don't support newer builds than svn 22516.

- smoke - 2009-10-21

thank you for this info! I was going a little crazy Smile

- azido - 2009-10-21

soder:

atm i have simply no time to go for your topic, sorry.

- soder - 2009-10-21

azido Wrote:soder:

atm i have simply no time to go for your topic, sorry.

No. That's ok. =)
Just want "everybody" to know about it. I hope it can get fixed later when we know the svn is more stable.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-10-21

zwat Wrote:azido: can u recreate my bugreport on supported svn version?

not yet. to be honest, atm i don't want to either. my 22516 is fucked up somehow and i dont want to set up a new one this time. add a ticket to assembla so it won't get forgotten.

- azido - 2009-10-21

soder Wrote:No. That's ok. =)
Just want "everybody" to know about it. I hope it can get fixed later when we know the svn is more stable.

/Söder

same to you: do yourself a favour and add all this stuff to assembla.

- Mike2023 - 2009-10-21

soder Wrote:Ok. Seems like this kind of problem also has something to do with missing season thumb. IF no season thumb, THEN no fanart.

/Söder

I had this same problem. I just added the season thumb.

- Milord - 2009-10-21

Couple of issues, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. I'm using Showmix on dual monitor setup, I have Ultramon switch my primary and launch XBMC, it works great. My issue is that the overscan calibration doesn't stay. I can set it up so it looks perfect and 10 minutes later if I'm moving around the menus it goes all out of whack again. I can't get it to stay, any tricks?

Secondly, since switching to Showmix from standard Aeon when I have pictures slideshow playing and have transitions enabled it is very jerky and really zooms in. With standard Aeon it was a nice flowing zoom or pan effect. I looked for a spot to change it but can't find anything.

Thirdly, when playing music I have the screensaver play a slideshow of a particular folder. Sometimes when the slideshow comes on I see the album information for now playing and it stays on the screen, other times it isn't there. I can't find a way to toggle it off or on, it just seems to have a mind of it's own.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

Cheers, James

- azido - 2009-10-21

Milord Wrote:Couple of issues, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. I'm using Showmix on dual monitor setup, I have Ultramon switch my primary and launch XBMC, it works great. My issue is that the overscan calibration doesn't stay. I can set it up so it looks perfect and 10 minutes later if I'm moving around the menus it goes all out of whack again. I can't get it to stay, any tricks?

Secondly, since switching to Showmix from standard Aeon when I have pictures slideshow playing and have transitions enabled it is very jerky and really zooms in. With standard Aeon it was a nice flowing zoom or pan effect. I looked for a spot to change it but can't find anything.

Thirdly, when playing music I have the screensaver play a slideshow of a particular folder. Sometimes when the slideshow comes on I see the album information for now playing and it stays on the screen, other times it isn't there. I can't find a way to toggle it off or on, it just seems to have a mind of it's own.

Cheers, James

we never took care of the picture part of aeon so far, so chances are it conflicts with many aspects of our current codes. your overscan troubles although have nothing to do with the skin, that is xbmc stuff.

- azido - 2009-10-21

Mike2023 Wrote:I had this same problem. I just added the season thumb.

nice shot Wink

- Danielocean - 2009-10-21

Mike2023 Wrote:I had this same problem. I just added the season thumb.

:-)

thats the best way

- Mike2023 - 2009-10-22

azido Wrote:nice shot Wink

lol, no shot, just saying I had the same problem. So we know its not just him Nod

- phil65 - 2009-10-22

Milord Wrote:Secondly, since switching to Showmix from standard Aeon when I have pictures slideshow playing and have transitions enabled it is very jerky and really zooms in. With standard Aeon it was a nice flowing zoom or pan effect. I looked for a spot to change it but can't find anything.

Cheers, James

Try enabling/disabling vertikal blank sync in options.

- soder - 2009-10-22

Danielocean Wrote::-)

thats the best way

I hope you all understand that I want my ShowMix to be as good as possible, even when I'm missing posters or fanarts. =)

/Söder