Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- soder - 2009-10-28

azido Wrote:one is defaultAudio.png, the other is defaultAlbumCover.png

Danke sehr.

/Söder

- UnisonRuss - 2009-10-28

Question: is there a way to adjust the tint (for the thumbs) on the Lowlist view? In Movies and TV Shows, the thumbs are barely lit (to the point where you can't really see the pictures), and I would like to make them appear brighter...is this possible? I want the clarity of the multiplex thumbs if possible. Thanks for any replies!

Some examples:

Come to think of it, the posters are a tad dark too... if I could just slightly brighten the posters, and really brighten the thumbs I would be a happy man!

- soder - 2009-10-28

In the new SVN 24081, the problem with "not showing random/default background when there is no fanart" is fixed.

Now its just that stupid that when I enter a TV show with fanart, and I have no Season thumb or no downloaded Episode thumb (just self created), the background still change to a random instead of showing the fanart.

ImageImage

Sorry for bringing this problem up again.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-10-28

UnisonRuss Wrote:Question: is there a way to adjust the tint (for the thumbs) on the Lowlist view? In Movies and TV Shows, the thumbs are barely lit (to the point where you can't really see the pictures), and I would like to make them appear brighter...is this possible? I want the clarity of the multiplex thumbs if possible. Thanks for any replies!

Some examples:

Come to think of it, the posters are a tad dark too... if I could just slightly brighten the posters, and really brighten the thumbs I would be a happy man!

i would say you need to adjust your brightness settings. none of my thumbs are that dark as in your examples, in none of the views at all.

- UnisonRuss - 2009-10-28

What's weird is that there are many thumbs that are bright enough...and as you can tell from the fanart my brightness is not too dark... I'll try and tweak it and see what happens.

- soder - 2009-10-28

UnisonRuss Wrote:What's weird is that there are many thumbs that are bright enough...and as you can tell from the fanart my brightness is not too dark... I'll try and tweak it and see what happens.

But it's darker then the original fanart?
http://thetvdb.com/banners/fanart/original/73255-46.jpg

/Söder

- andyblac - 2009-10-28

nugentgl Wrote:OK, I am having issues with getting ShowMix to work properly. The two issues are:

1. I can't add a new source. If I try to Add Network Location it doesn't do anything. Ordinarily the next box would ask for the server name, share, username and password and I never see that. If I try adding a source via SMB, then I can navigate all the way to the server, but then don't see any shares. If I switch skin to Mediastream Redux Mod or Transparency, I have no issues adding a source.

2. Once I get the source added and content set in MediaStream, switch back to ShowMix and then go into Movies, all I have is a List view. How do I change the view to something impressive as seen in the gallery? I have tried every button on the keyboard and every button on my remote but still nothing. In most other skins, pressing either up, down, right or left on the keypad or remote allows you to change your view, but it isn't working in ShowMix.

Now for my system details. XBMC is installed on top of Ubuntu Jaunty Desktop and running SVN 23725. I was running SVN 23522 and thought it was just a bad SVN so I upgraded, but still same problem. I initially installed ShowMix via the Aeon Install Script tacked at the top of this forum, but thought maybe it was the cause of the problems so I moved onto installing it via BASH prompt. Unfortunately, same problem.

Any suggestions?

fixed for next coming version Smile

a few tweaked dialogs - andyblac - 2009-10-28

- zwat - 2009-10-28

nice tilte with info on bottom and u've managed to bring the total count into muliplexer Big Grin will runtime and year be displayed there or not?

- patkhoo - 2009-10-28

andyblac Wrote:Image

Hi andy, this is great, but i think having the buttons yes/no (single/separate) below the message is not very pretty.. The original on the right is better, except that they need some 3D-fying to make them look a little bit more like buttons (maybe an extra border or seperator...)

If you can't put them on the right side (eg. maybe due to variable string lengths), then I would suggest making the text center-aligned, and each button should be 50% width of message portion of the box..

- azido - 2009-10-28

patkhoo Wrote:Hi andy, this is great, but i think having the buttons yes/no (single/separate) below the message is not very pretty.. The original on the right is better, except that they need some 3D-fying to make them look a little bit more like buttons (maybe an extra border or seperator...)

If you can't put them on the right side (eg. maybe due to variable string lengths), then I would suggest making the text center-aligned, and each button should be 50% width of message portion of the box..

that's because german strings are longer and so the first line would scroll on them.

you will get used to it Wink

- andyblac - 2009-10-29

patkhoo Wrote:Hi andy, this is great, but i think having the buttons yes/no (single/separate) below the message is not very pretty.. The original on the right is better, except that they need some 3D-fying to make them look a little bit more like buttons (maybe an extra border or seperator...)

any better ?

- Peligrozo - 2009-10-29

Btw. That new floor I do approve of! Smile

Maybe a little bit more margin between the border and the text on the sides could be nice though (but I only mean like a couple of pixels).

- patkhoo - 2009-10-29

andyblac Wrote:any better ?

Oh yeah! That's the ticket! Brilliant!

How about the idea of moving the coverflow slightly (not too much) higher vertically, but keeping currently selected (larger) cover at the same place. So the currently selected cover will extend from slightly below the coverflow margin.. Not sure if it can be done in the first place..

That said, the new floor whoops a**!!! Laugh I love it!

- soder - 2009-10-29

andyblac Wrote:any better ?

Andy, isn't it better to have YEAR after the TITLE istead?
Runtime (finish time) Title (year) Genre

93 (21:23) EAGLE EYE (2006) ACTION

I don't think it make sence to have year and runtime together.

/Söder