Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- UnisonRuss - 2009-10-29

In the current version of ShowMix is there a way to chnge the color of the windows in multiplex? From what I remember the previous version allowed us to choose either green, grey or black...yet in 2.1 the option seems to be gone (or is it hidden?) - I thought teh black looked really nice, and I would love to figure out how to change it...

Thank you!

P.S. These newest screens for the new multiplex look great!

- logictester - 2009-10-29

hi all Smile azido you rule man!!!

go to advanced skin settings - views - change the colors of window and floor, also in settings - skin - you can select a color scheme to be used - default, black or grey

- UnisonRuss - 2009-10-29

Aha! It was the Theme setting under video...found it! What threw me off was that it used to be an Advanced option...

- azido - 2009-10-29

UnisonRuss Wrote:Aha! It was the Theme setting under video...found it! What threw me off was that it used to be an Advanced option...

that was a long time ago Wink

- azido - 2009-10-29

logictester Wrote:hi all Smile azido you rule man!!!

go to advanced skin settings - views - change the colors of window and floor, also in settings - skin - you can select a color scheme to be used - default, black or grey

where have you been, mate?

- azido - 2009-10-29

soder Wrote:I don't think it make sence to have year and runtime together.

/Söder

why doesn't that make sense in your opinion?

- soder - 2009-10-29

azido Wrote:why doesn't that make sense in your opinion?

Well, just a bunch of numbers together dont make sense to the most of us I think. I think you have to be a htpc-nerd to get that the number 2006 and 93 is YEAR and runtime.

BUT, everybody understand that 2006 after a title is the year of the movie, since that is hos you differ movies with the same title.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-10-29

soder Wrote:Well, just a bunch of numbers together dont make sense to the most of us I think. I think you have to be a htpc-nerd to get that the number 2006 and 93 is YEAR and runtime.

BUT, everybody understand that 2006 after a title is the year of the movie, since that is hos you differ movies with the same title.

/Söder

hmm.. not to say you're a noob, but - you managed to find out it's year and runtime, even my wife does.. so: no need to be a nerd? Wink

- soder - 2009-10-29

azido Wrote:hmm.. not to say you're a noob, but - you managed to find out it's year and runtime, even my wife does.. so: no need to be a nerd? Wink

Well, I just think that (2006) is a part of the title if a part of anything. =)

Just see at IMDB.

Eagle Eye (2008)

/Söder

- Peligrozo - 2009-10-29

I think it'd look messy to have the year as a part of the title. I much prefer it the way it currently is.

- distracto - 2009-10-30

the only time i'd want to see a year after the movie title would be for films that have been remade such as Halloween, King Kong, Last House on the Left, etc.

i wouldnt mind seeing the time displayed in hours:minutes format, (i.e. 2008 / 1hr:29mins) or even (1:29)

/2cents

- Danielocean - 2009-10-30

andyblac Wrote:any better ?

1+++++++

I like the way you have integrated the Grenre/Year/Runtime!!! Very very very gooooooooooooooood *prost*

- UnisonRuss - 2009-10-30

^^ I like it too! And no need to be a nerd to figure it out Nod

- soder - 2009-10-30

UnisonRuss Wrote:^^ I like it too! And no need to be a nerd to figure it out Nod

yeah yeah, I give up. =)

Andy, in TV SHOWS, when the Watched/Unwatched is counted at the left, that info is starting to scroll if there is 3 number in ether watched or UnWatched.

Ex: No scroll for
"Watched 55|Unwatched 22"
But scroll for
"Watched 22|Unwatched 111"

/Söder

- patkhoo - 2009-10-30

distracto Wrote:i wouldnt mind seeing the time displayed in hours:minutes format, (i.e. 2008 / 1hr:29mins) or even (1:29)

Whether the time display is in min or hr:min format depends on your nfo I do believe. You can use EMM to set the runtime format to "X hr Y min" format if you like..