Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

frieten Wrote:thanks is that in the latest update yet?

probably tomorrow or Thursday Smile

- BDPNA - 2009-07-01

Sorry if it's elsewhere on the forum - Any idea why I may have lost the title showing below the box list at the lower center of the screen? I know there are other mods floating around with it at the top of Multiplex (not a bad idea), but now I see it nowhere. All I used was the files at the start of this post overwritten on top of the latest Aurgia from GIT.

HelpHuh

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-01

andyblac Wrote:probably tomorrow or Thursday Smile

Hey Andy - Just d/l'ed the v0.73 files and I'm wondering if these bugs are known/fixed...or if they're not bugs and I'm just missing something.
1. When extracting the archives there's a CRC error in file media/backdrops/weather/30/weather-30.jpg (you can see the file is corrupted)
2. Scrolling in Multiplex is extremely laggy
3. The RecentlyAdded python script bombs out every so often
4. The default/fallback icon is showing for all movie genres
5. I'm getting all media flags except studios and I only have the studios listed in the <studio> tag

Thanks Smile

- epoke - 2009-07-01

RazorFR Wrote:Last thing for me with fullscreen info. When imdb dos not retrieve any mpaa certif, full screen nfo gets a bit lost and (at least for me) it forgets to display some borders....

In my case, info_panellines_movie.png was not displayed in movie info page like RazorFR. I'm not using IMDB. I'm using Daum(Korean) Scraper.
So I modified DialogVideoInfo.xml.

Quote:
<control type="image">
<description>background image</description>
<posx>0</posx>
<posy>60</posy>
<width>695</width>
<height>569</height>
<texture>info/info_panellines_movie.png</texture>
<!-- <visible>substring(listitem.mpaa,US) | substring(listitem.mpaa,Rated)</visible> -->
<animation effect="fade" start="70" end="70" time="0" condition="Skin.HasSetting(lite)">Conditional</animation>
</control>

This is Korean movie information page.

For non IMDB users, needs some modification.
Thanks for your wonderful mod andyblac.

- epoke - 2009-07-01

In pictures window, I cannot select stripshow view.
In Select view windows, pressing left arrow don't work.
It chages to wall view.

Maybe line 74 and line 115 in Includes_ViewSelect.xml seems problem.
I replaced Includes_ViewSelect.xml with original Auriga's.

- BDPNA - 2009-07-01

I am also not getting Studios and have only Studios in my nfo tags.

**EDIT** Fixed, problem was my own fault.

- BDPNA - 2009-07-01

Is there an easy way to get Multiplex to display "Plot Outline" from an NFO when "Plot" is empty? I'm finding when I scrape using Ember Media Manager that it often only can find a Plot Outline and not a full "Plot".

Also, ratings in the floor are only showing when the <mpaa> tag exists it seems. But when just the <certification> only is there, which is the case for many films I scraped, no rating icon shows. Is there a fix?

- garvani - 2009-07-01

andyblac Wrote:then you must be using an old version, IMDB text is working fine if you have the option in settings turn on:

CUSTOMISE --> ADVANCED --> VIEWS --> USE TEXT FOR MOVIE INFO (USES STARS IF DISABLED)

Andy.

ummm no im not, i downloaded your latest version from the front page yesterday. Completely new install of xbmc, deleted everything and started again due to some other problems. Yours is the only skin installed apart from defaults. Only stars no matter what i do.. im home in an hour or two so ill post some logs if you want.

- garvani - 2009-07-01

BDPNA Wrote:Is there an easy way to get Multiplex to display "Plot Outline" from an NFO when "Plot" is empty? I'm finding when I scrape using Ember Media Manager that it often only can find a Plot Outline and not a full "Plot".

I raised this a few weeks ago with Jason (writer of ember) and he has implemented a fix, its in the next version..
I have the same problem, and arnt worrying about it for now, will fix it when the new version is out..

- garvani - 2009-07-01

andyblac Wrote:then you must be using an old version, IMDB text is working fine if you have the option in settings turn on:
CUSTOMISE --> ADVANCED --> VIEWS --> USE TEXT FOR MOVIE INFO (USES STARS IF DISABLED)
Andy.

As promised here is some logs.. first a pic: link
And debug log if it helps: link

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

garvani Wrote:As promised here is some logs.. first a pic: link
And debug log if it helps: link

as i said before stars is only available in the bottom for now. i have added the option for it to be text i next release.

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

BDPNA Wrote:Sorry if it's elsewhere on the forum - Any idea why I may have lost the title showing below the box list at the lower center of the screen? I know there are other mods floating around with it at the top of Multiplex (not a bad idea), but now I see it nowhere. All I used was the files at the start of this post overwritten on top of the latest Aurgia from GIT.

HelpHuh

text in the floor shows depending on what info screen you have chosen (auto, on, trigger, off) and if your in fullscreen or not, as fullscreen already has title in the top of the window there is know point in having it at the bottom aswell. post me a screen grab, so i can be sure it's not a bug.

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

Aenima99x Wrote:Hey Andy - Just d/l'ed the v0.73 files and I'm wondering if these bugs are known/fixed...or if they're not bugs and I'm just missing something.
1. When extracting the archives there's a CRC error in file media/backdrops/weather/30/weather-30.jpg (you can see the file is corrupted)

i will re-upload again.

Aenima99x Wrote:2. Scrolling in Multiplex is extremely laggy

what system are you using, and movies or tv shows ?

Aenima99x Wrote:3. The RecentlyAdded python script bombs out every so often
really has not boomed on me yet. anyone elese ?

Aenima99x Wrote:4. The default/fallback icon is showing for all movie genres

check to see if you have a "moviegenres" folder in your Media" folder

Aenima99x Wrote:5. I'm getting all media flags except studios and I only have the studios listed in the <studio> tag

Thanks Smile

turn on debug in CUSTOMISE --> ADVANCED --> DEVELOPER MODE, and got to the info screen and take a screen grab and post results.

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

epoke Wrote:In my case, info_panellines_movie.png was not displayed in movie info page like RazorFR. I'm not using IMDB. I'm using Daum(Korean) Scraper.
So I modified DialogVideoInfo.xml.
This is Korean movie information page.

For non IMDB users, needs some modification.
Thanks for your wonderful mod andyblac.

ok thanks,it was to do with UK & Germany info page use different panel line to US, Fixed for next release. if want to send me your code & flags for info screeen you did, i'll add it to the main code.

Andy

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

epoke Wrote:In pictures window, I cannot select stripshow view.
In Select view windows, pressing left arrow don't work.
It chages to wall view.

Maybe line 74 and line 115 in Includes_ViewSelect.xml seems problem.
I replaced Includes_ViewSelect.xml with original Auriga's.

thanks, it was to do with adding music to multiplex views Smile, fixed for next release Smile

Andy.