Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- garvani - 2009-07-01

So imdb text is available in the info screen then? i still dont have it there either if it is??

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

garvani Wrote:So imdb text is available in the info screen then? i still dont have it there either if it is??

hmm i'l look at the info screen, it should be, i will fix it not Big Grin

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

andyblac Wrote:hmm i'l look at the info screen, it should be, i will fix it not Big Grin

EDIT: Fixed for next update, it was working for tv shows but not Movies

Help me?! - totone - 2009-07-01

Hello Andyblac!
I am Brazilian user of XBMC and your mod. Congratulations!! This is awesome!

But...i have some doubts...

1 - How i use the trailers options? (this is stream option ou where and how i put trailers to work);

2 - And the thumbs? How i do to show 2 or more thumbs? where i get this thumbs? media info plus?

thanks!Nod

- >>X<< - 2009-07-01

totone Wrote:Hello Andyblac!
I am Brazilian user of XBMC and your mod. Congratulations!! This is awesome!

But...i have some doubts...

1 - How i use the trailers options? (this is stream option ou where and how i put trailers to work);

2 - And the thumbs? How i do to show 2 or more thumbs? where i get this thumbs? media info plus?

thanks!Nod

Your movies need to be in folders if you want more thumbs eg

C:\Movies\
C:\Movies\Movie Name\

movie.nfo
movie.tbn
movie-trailer
fanart.jpg

C:\Movies\Movie Name\extrathumbs\

thumb1
thumb2
thumb3

The trailer can either be in the folder as above or you have an URL in the nfo

For some reason I can't get trailers working from the URL anymore but its fine when downloaded and in the folder ?

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-01

Quote:Originally Posted by Aenima99x
2. Scrolling in Multiplex is extremely laggy
what system are you using, and movies or tv shows ?
It's in movies and TV shows. I'm using Jaunty 32-bit. I didn't have this problem in the ver.6 of your mod.

3. The RecentlyAdded python script bombs out every so often
really has not boomed on me yet. anyone elese ?
I wiped the mod files/reinstalled them and it seems ok now.

4. The default/fallback icon is showing for all movie genres
check to see if you have a "moviegenres" folder in your Media" folder
Got this sorted, all of the genre icons are in lower case and since I'm using Linux, I had to capitalize the first letter of all of them.

Quote:Originally Posted by Aenima99x View Post
5. I'm getting all media flags except studios and I only have the studios listed in the <studio> tag
turn on debug in CUSTOMISE --> ADVANCED --> DEVELOPER MODE, and got to the info screen and take a screen grab and post results.
I'll have to test this when I get home since XBMC doesn't like to run over SSH X forwarding. Oo

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

Aenima99x Wrote:It's in movies and TV shows. I'm using Jaunty 32-bit. I didn't have this problem in the ver.6 of your mod.

is it the scroll speed, i did slow it down a little in 0.72, i thought it was to fast, to see the animations.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-01

andyblac Wrote:is it the scroll speed, i did slow it down a little in 0.72, i thought it was to fast, to see the animations.

Yeah that's exactly what it is.....it just seems laggy, but I guess it's just the slower speed

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

BDPNA Wrote:Is there an easy way to get Multiplex to display "Plot Outline" from an NFO when "Plot" is empty? I'm finding when I scrape using Ember Media Manager that it often only can find a Plot Outline and not a full "Plot".

Done for next update Smile

BDPNA Wrote:Also, ratings in the floor are only showing when the <mpaa> tag exists it seems. But when just the <certification> only is there, which is the case for many films I scraped, no rating icon shows. Is there a fix?

XBMC does not have a <certification> tag, it ONLY has <mpaa>, if you use EMM or MIP them make sure you check the option "use certification for MPAA" that what it's there for Smile

- totone - 2009-07-01

>>X<<' Wrote:Your movies need to be in folders if you want more thumbs eg

C:\Movies\
C:\Movies\Movie Name\

movie.nfo
movie.tbn
movie-trailer
fanart.jpg

C:\Movies\Movie Name\extrathumbs\

thumb1
thumb2
thumb3

The trailer can either be in the folder as above or you have an URL in the nfo

For some reason I can't get trailers working from the URL anymore but its fine when downloaded and in the folder ?

Thank you!

But... i ndont understand about the trailer, i download from youtube a trailer in flv format and put in the movie directory or i create a folder trailer and put the trailer in this folder?

The extrathumbs is ok! thanks again

- andyblac - 2009-07-01

totone Wrote:Thank you!

But... i ndont understand about the trailer, i download from youtube a trailer in flv format and put in the movie directory or i create a folder trailer and put the trailer in this folder?

The extrathumbs is ok! thanks again

put the trailer into the same folder that your movie is in and rename it to "movie-trailer.flv"

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-01

Andy - just a quick update on the studio flags not showing. It appears it's something with XBMC, not your mod. It looks like there are problems with scraping when using NFO's with URL's in them.

- uncertainty - 2009-07-01

andyblac Wrote:then remove it in the options Big Grin

Thanks for the quick reply and for a great mod...

- logictester - 2009-07-01

andy, any chance you'll get on github?

- oo_void - 2009-07-01

logictester Wrote:andy, any chance you'll get on github?

I second that one, pretty please Wink.