Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-07-03

BDPNA Wrote:Hey Andy. Can't thank you enough for all you have done on this. Wow.

Any idea what I might have done wrong to cause my thin textures to disappear? When I select thin panels now I get nothing but the text on top of the fanart.

Also, could you take a look at Hitcher's mod which changes the way the info screen while playing looks? I like that a lot better, maybe you can incorporate into your pack? Dunno if you want to mix mods though. I like seeing the title on the info screens and menu screens while a video is playing.

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php?t=52562

because of the code changes to the window shade colour the menu did not show up on a standard upgrade, i for got i tweaked my settings, fix now on ginhub for you all to try Smile, the window may show up without a colour until you re select a shade colour using the new menu.

- andyblac - 2009-07-04

srk-mac Wrote:Any thoughts or suggestions on this one guys?

Thanks for any help!

all the info in there that is in the window version of the screen the genre. year and duration is relocated to the floor text, as for widening the plot text it wont be that easy as the window image lines would still show underneath the plot text. it would be easier just to the run your movies through EMM and get it create the extra thumbs for you.

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-04

oo_void Wrote:Without really digging into the code, it looks like Andy hasn't checked in his custom binary assets (images used by the skin). I'd just relax for a bit and give him time to get the repo in order.

everything was there it was just the menu did not appear as the default settings did not have he correct skinsetting flags set. i have now tweaked the menu code so it "SHOULD" now show allowing you to choose a shade colour, but be aware that on first update it maybe not show a shade colour as the 0.74 update requires you to choose your skin colour again.

Andy.

- GrinRoth - 2009-07-04

Andy, YOU ARE THA MAN!
Thank you so much for the time and effort you are putting in this awesome mod.
It's working great now!

One minor thingie though, in the menu above there are now 2 shade options, the first one i can change and also actually changes the color of the shades, but there is another shade option right next to it, this one is set to green and stays set to green.
Don't know if that intentionally?

- srk-mac - 2009-07-04

andyblac Wrote:all the info in there that is in the window version of the screen the genre. year and duration is relocated to the floor text, as for widening the plot text it wont be that easy as the window image lines would still show underneath the plot text. it would be easier just to the run your movies through EMM and get it create the extra thumbs for you.

Andy.

Thanks Andy. I had no idea Ember could do that.

- andyblac - 2009-07-04

GrinRoth Wrote:Andy, YOU ARE THA MAN!
Thank you so much for the time and effort you are putting in this awesome mod.
It's working great now!

One minor thingie though, in the menu above there are now 2 shade options, the first one i can change and also actually changes the color of the shades, but there is another shade option right next to it, this one is set to green and stays set to green.
Don't know if that intentionally?

thanks for spotting that a fix is now on git Smile, git make thing so much easier to update the skin, i don't even have to wait for a few updates before i push it you guy's

Andy.

- GreggieM - 2009-07-04

Quote:HOW TO INSTALL
1) Download from GitHub using the link below
2) Extract files from archives. (I will only update the media folder when changes are made, this should help with download speed).
3) Move the "Media" folder into the Mod files folder.
4) Move the "Mod files" Folder into your XBMC "Skins" folder (Rename the "Mod files" folder if you wish.

What do you mean with step 3 & 4?
Do you have to create a Mod Files Folder? Do you have to copy or to move the media folder of the archived files?

Please help. Thx

- andyblac - 2009-07-04

GreggieM Wrote:What do you mean with step 3 & 4?
Do you have to create a Mod Files Folder? Do you have to copy or to move the media folder of the archived files?

Please help. Thx

sorry need to update the install instructions Blush, just download from github extract and copy the folder to your skin folder.

Andy

- GreggieM - 2009-07-04

Thx Andy.

When I wanna change the backgrounds on the mainpage, the backgrounds stay just black.
Is there another proedure than with stark version? Thx for helping

- eumel - 2009-07-04

GreggieM Wrote:Thx Andy.

When I wanna change the backgrounds on the mainpage, the backgrounds stay just black.
Is there another proedure than with stark version? Thx for helping
You have to use the latest svn build of xbmc.

- whitedwarf88 - 2009-07-04

Does anybody else's trailers play at a really choppy rate? My trailers are playing at what seems like half their frame rate no matter their size (my 1080 HD files play at the same rate as a 7meg FLV file).

Is there a fix? Thanks!

- logictester - 2009-07-04

have a small problem - when using numbers for rating the number seems to be offscreen:

- GreggieM - 2009-07-04

eumel Wrote:You have to use the latest svn build of xbmc.

is this the lastest and correct one? Upped XBMCSetup-Rev21397

- andyblac - 2009-07-04

logictester Wrote:have a small problem - when using numbers for rating the number seems to be offscreen:

first that window is not looking good, have you download the latest update ?, also you seem to be using the wrong font.xml file that number should be alot smaller than you show.

it should look like this:

- andyblac - 2009-07-04

GreggieM Wrote:is this the lastest and correct one? Upped XBMCSetup-Rev21397

download form here it's a good place unless you build your own Smile

Andy.