Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Ayla - 2009-07-04

steve1977 Wrote:Using Safari on my Mac. Can start the download (which should be the only browser related point). Stops at 99% though. Happens again and again and again...

Tried using .tar download instead of .zip?

I'm using Safari 4 on Mac, and it works fine here (.tar).

- logictester - 2009-07-04

>>X<<' Wrote:That's one way of doing it assuming other formats don't also get flagged as MPEG Audio and then show as MP3 Smile

this is what nul7 from EMM answered:

But XBMC should be looking at CodecID first, then, if none found, fall back to Codec. So it shouldn't matter what's in Codec, as long as there is a valid CodecID. At least that was my understanding of what CapnBry was saying on the last couple pages here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=30419

- andyblac - 2009-07-04

steve1977 Wrote:Using Safari on my Mac. Can start the download (which should be the only browser related point). Stops at 99% though. Happens again and again and again...

i use a mac aswell, but i still use GIT, get it from here

- Livin - 2009-07-05

Andy,
Can you add something like this for the List view (without the plot info, etc for Files view mode)...

- whitedwarf88 - 2009-07-05

whitedwarf88 Wrote:Does anybody else's trailers play at a really choppy rate? My trailers are playing at what seems like half their frame rate no matter their size (my 1080 HD files play at the same rate as a 7meg FLV file).

Is there a fix? Thanks!

Anybody?

- steve1977 - 2009-07-05

Ayla Wrote:Tried using .tar download instead of .zip?

I'm using Safari 4 on Mac, and it works fine here (.tar).

I have tried both zip and tar. Both face the same issue. Would like to avoid downloading the git extra piece of software. any way around?

- GrinRoth - 2009-07-05

Why don't you want to install the git software?
One you get used to that, i can promise you that you'll also find this is by far the best and easiest way for downloading the skin and future updates.

Give it a try, you won't regret!
Github is awesome!

When Andy releases an update or a new version, all you have to do is 'gitt pull' and you're ready to rock again!

- andyblac - 2009-07-05

steve1977 Wrote:I have tried both zip and tar. Both face the same issue. Would like to avoid downloading the git extra piece of software. any way around?

then not that i know of, git in no way will effect your mac, and it;s small install size as well, besides every time i push new update to the mod your would have to down the whole thing again, but not with git, you can just pull the updates which takes seconds. yesterday i pushed about 6 updates to the skin., that's i why i was asked to start using git.

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-05

Livin Wrote:Andy,
Can you add something like this for the List view (without the plot info, etc for Files view mode)...

i'm trying to finish music first, but i will be looking at List & file mode next

Andy.

- RazorFR - 2009-07-05

I sorted out my fullscreen info minor pbs. just a couple of thing to add in includemediaflag.
ac-3 to ac3 and also that

<visible>!substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,bluray) + !substring(listitem.filename,hdtv) + !substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) + !substring(listitem.filename,bdrip) + !substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>

to prevent the hdtv and codec logo to show both at the same time

Just one last issue. Some of my movies have
<mpaa></mpaa> (no mpaa rating scrapped in imdb). For these the fullscreen nfo shows nothing at the top of the info screen. No rating logo (normal), but also no Year and no movie, Genre, despite the fact that they are in the nfo.
When I manually add the mppa rating in the nfo. All info show OK. Could someone have a look and let me know how how to correct this?

- GrinRoth - 2009-07-05

Think a new minor issue crawled in between the updates.
In the movie section, i do have a background texture only when i select grey as shade color.
Black and green are not working.

Strange thing is that it is working properly for the tvshows :S

- andyblac - 2009-07-05

RazorFR Wrote:I sorted out my fullscreen info minor pbs. just a couple of thing to add in includemediaflag.
ac-3 to ac3 and also that

<visible>!substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,bluray) + !substring(listitem.filename,hdtv) + !substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) + !substring(listitem.filename,bdrip) + !substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right)</visible>

to prevent the hdtv and codec logo to show both at the same time

i thought i sorted that awhile ago, i will look into this thanks Smile

RazorFR Wrote:Just one last issue. Some of my movies have
<mpaa></mpaa> (no mpaa rating scrapped in imdb). For these the fullscreen nfo shows nothing at the top of the info screen. No rating logo (normal), but also no Year and no movie, Genre, despite the fact that they are in the nfo.
When I manually add the mppa rating in the nfo. All info show OK. Could someone have a look and let me know how how to correct this?

just sorted this, this morning as well as adding colour to info pannel window Smile

Andy.

- duplu - 2009-07-05

Excellent skin.

Just a couple of things I noticed that may have been mentioned before possibly.

Whenever I download the skin updates I have to changed the case of the directories for the UK and US ratings within /media/flags/rating otherwise my rating don't show. They appear to be in uppercase whereas the reference to them is in lowercase - probably a linux only problem.

Also within the ratings my UK:U rated movies never show the rating. Within the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file there is no reference to UK:U. If I add a reference following the structure of UKTongueG nothing still appears - am I missing something else I need to add to get these to show.

I also see that overlapping problem within the info that RazorFR has.

Thanks

- andyblac - 2009-07-05

duplu Wrote:Excellent skin.

Just a couple of things I noticed that may have been mentioned before possibly.

Whenever I download the skin updates I have to changed the case of the directories for the UK and US ratings within /media/flags/rating otherwise my rating don't show. They appear to be in uppercase whereas the reference to them is in lowercase - probably a linux only problem.

Also within the ratings my UK:U rated movies never show the rating. Within the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file there is no reference to UK:U. If I add a reference following the structure of UKTongueG nothing still appears - am I missing something else I need to add to get these to show.

I also see that overlapping problem within the info that RazorFR has.

Thanks

Both Done Smile, on GIT now

- andyblac - 2009-07-05

GrinRoth Wrote:Think a new minor issue crawled in between the updates.
In the movie section, i do have a background texture only when i select grey as shade color.
Black and green are not working.

Strange thing is that it is working properly for the tvshows :S

should be fixed now Smile