Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

neurosis13 Wrote:what about plot outlines?
didnt see them in a long time.

sorry did not release the window backgrounds where not showing Blush

fixed on git.

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

pletopia Wrote:i doubt there is room for that many stars .. what could prolly be done is to have 1/2 stars ... so like 7.1 rating would be 3.5 stars instead of 4

i agree, and they would be hard to see any smaller

Andy.

- Batemann - 2009-07-06

andyblac Wrote:i agree, and they would be hard to see any smaller

Andy.

Little related...
I use Imdb rating in normal numbers... I was very happy to see that you have incorporated this in the multiplex floor! But two things:

For some reason it stands out a little. I Think its the font. It a little too big, and the font itself, it doesn't really "fit", for some reason...

And could you incorporate this to the showcase view as well?

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

Batemann Wrote:Little related...
I use Imdb rating in normal numbers... I was very happy to see that you have incorporated this in the multiplex floor! But two things:

For some reason it stands out a little. I Think its the font. It a little too big, and the font itself, it doesn't really "fit", for some reason...

And could you incorporate this to the showcase view as well?

done, now on git Smile

Andy.

- pletopia - 2009-07-06

andyblac Wrote:i agree, and they would be hard to see any smaller

Andy.

what do you think of the half star idea ??

- Batemann - 2009-07-06

andyblac Wrote:done, now on git Smile

Andy.

Said it before, and say it again: Damn you're fast. Laugh Very Cool.

What I Was thinking: There have been several mods in the past, that have implemented the title of the movie/show/episode on the top of the mulitplex window. That always looked real classy. Idea?

ow and btw: Love the fact that the "latest added" on the homescreen fades out again in the Git. Really classy. It seemed to not do that for the episodes though? Or I was impatient... nah, that couldn't be... Nod

- Ayla - 2009-07-06

Andy,

I'm using the latest git update, from today.

I have a lot of movies where the extrathumbs just won't show, no matter what I do.

For example "Watchmen".

The extrathumbs folder is there and the 10 extrathumb jpg's are there, and I can see them just fine in Ember Media Manager and Windows explorer.

But in Multiplex they won't show. There's just a black screen where the picture should show.

This only happens with some movies, not all.

Any ideas?

- pletopia - 2009-07-06

strange it's only some movies and not all

your file naming scheme is consistent ?

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

Ayla Wrote:Andy,

I'm using the latest git update, from today.

I have a lot of movies where the extrathumbs just won't show, no matter what I do.

For example "Watchmen".

The extrathumbs folder is there and the 10 extrathumb jpg's are there, and I can see them just fine in Ember Media Manager and Windows explorer.

But in Multiplex they won't show. There's just a black screen where the picture should show.

This only happens with some movies, not all.

Any ideas?

yes, check your folder names of the movies, for some reason XBMC does not any special characters in them when your calling them in as path to use to display images. (ie thing like () /+=-{}[]|') you get the idea. try to remove them re-scan you movie and see of the thumb appear

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

Batemann Wrote:Said it before, and say it again: Damn you're fast. Laugh Very Cool.

What I Was thinking: There have been several mods in the past, that have implemented the title of the movie/show/episode on the top of the mulitplex window. That always looked real classy. Idea?

ow and btw: Love the fact that the "latest added" on the homescreen fades out again in the Git. Really classy. It seemed to not do that for the episodes though? Or I was impatient... nah, that couldn't be... Nod

i did not on an early release but it should now it is set to 8 seconds.

Andy.

- adriank99 - 2009-07-06

pletopia Wrote:what do you think of the half star idea ??

i think the half star idea is good, just because basically there is 3/5 star or 4/5 star.

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

adriank99 Wrote:i think the half star idea is good, just because basically there is 3/5 star or 4/5 star.

as far as i know XBMC can't do half stars

- pletopia - 2009-07-06

hmm .. i think i saw someone did it before awhile ago but i might be mistaken

- lonchaney - 2009-07-06

i've tried dling this mod many times from github but when i try to extract it i keep getting an error saying the archive is corrupt...can anyone help?

- logictester - 2009-07-06

hi andy,
here is a link to an updated Hebrew.xml

mediafire

also in the includes_obgects.xml, in this location:

Code:
<include name="Objects_CurtainsButton">
        <control type="togglebutton" id="997">
            <include>Objects_MediaMenuButton</include>                
            <label>$LOCALIZE[31067]S: $LOCALIZE[31078]</label>
            <altlabel>$LOCALIZE[31067]S: $LOCALIZE[31077]</altlabel>
            <usealttexture>Skin.HasSetting(nocurtains)</usealttexture>
            <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(nocurtains)</onclick>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(57)</visible>
        </control>
    </include>

there is an "S" after the localized strings - which appears as "S" when in non english interface