Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- lonchaney - 2009-07-06

i appreciate all the help guys but using ember didn't help...i deleted all the stuff i got with MIP and used ember to flag a movie but still no flags show up...i don't think using ember could solve my problem anyway since ember doesn't work with tv shows, right?

i've tried messing around with all the settings in the customise section and still can't get flags to show up

- phil65 - 2009-07-06

lonchaney Wrote:i appreciate all the help guys but using ember didn't help...i deleted all the stuff i got with MIP and used ember to flag a movie but still no flags show up...i don't think using ember could solve my problem anyway since ember doesn't work with tv shows, right?

i've tried messing around with all the settings in the customise section and still can't get flags to show up

1) Did you rescan the videos? you need to load the new tag into the database.
2) do you use a correct includes_mediaflags.xml?
3)do you have a corresponding .png for the studio in media/flags/ ?

- lonchaney - 2009-07-06

1 i did rescan the video and that didn't work

2 i'm not sure if i have the correct includes_mediaflags.xml...i just dled the mod from github and so i assume it's the right one...should i copy over the xml from my old aeon skin that was working?

3 again, i assume i have the corresponding .png files since i got them from github with the skin...again, should i copy over my old folder?

thanks a lot for the help

UPDATE:

ok after copying over my old includes_mediaflags.xml and old flags folder i can see all the flagging when i hit info on a movie...it still doesn't show up in multiplex along the bottom though

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

logictester Wrote:hi andy,
here is a link to an updated Hebrew.xml

mediafire

also in the includes_obgects.xml, in this location:

Code:
<include name="Objects_CurtainsButton">
        <control type="togglebutton" id="997">
            <include>Objects_MediaMenuButton</include>                
            <label>$LOCALIZE[31067]S: $LOCALIZE[31078]</label>
            <altlabel>$LOCALIZE[31067]S: $LOCALIZE[31077]</altlabel>
            <usealttexture>Skin.HasSetting(nocurtains)</usealttexture>
            <onclick>Skin.ToggleSetting(nocurtains)</onclick>
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(52) | Control.IsVisible(50) | Control.IsVisible(57)</visible>
        </control>
    </include>

there is an "S" after the localized strings - which appears as "S" when in non english interface

Thanks alot and now on GIT

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

Ayla Wrote:Thanks for the reply Andy.

But I don't think it has to do with special characters in my case.

"Watchmen" as I wrote, doesn't work.

The path is: Drive/SD/Movies/Watchmen/extrathumbs

Other ideas? Smile

also then anre you using a share (network drive) if so try mapping it to a drive letter, i had to do that also, must be some limitation on SBM in XBMC

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

lonchaney Wrote:1 i did rescan the video and that didn't work

2 i'm not sure if i have the correct includes_mediaflags.xml...i just dled the mod from github and so i assume it's the right one...should i copy over the xml from my old aeon skin that was working?

3 again, i assume i have the corresponding .png files since i got them from github with the skin...again, should i copy over my old folder?

thanks a lot for the help

UPDATE:

ok after copying over my old includes_mediaflags.xml and old flags folder i can see all the flagging when i hit info on a movie...it still doesn't show up in multiplex along the bottom though

do you have the latest SVN version of XBMC if not get from here them put those files / folder back from git of my skin. that should work

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-06

Just updated Multiplex Music a little, have a look tell me what you think Smile

it should work for ARTIST & ALBUMS, but i have not yet done SONGS, as i dont think MULTIPLEX is the correct thing for SONG, i'm working on mixing a LIST version for this.

Andy.

- Viking - 2009-07-07

I Like it alot Andy! Smile

- Try4Ce - 2009-07-07

looks kickass andy ^^

- lonchaney - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:do you have the latest SVN version of XBMC if not get from here them put those files / folder back from git of my skin. that should work

Andy.

still no luck...Sad

- flipped cracker - 2009-07-07

i like it, but it'd be better if the albums didn't repeat

- oo_void - 2009-07-07

Design decisions ... It's all about personal taste and this is your mod. For my tastes, you lost me on this one when you decided to start removing depth from the from the original multiplex elements (looks like it happened today). But thus is the magic of git, time to start learning how to "git cherry-pick". Wink

- GrinRoth - 2009-07-07

Multiplex for music is starting to look great.
A request though, i (and i'm sure lots of other people) have a large mp3 collection, so would it be an idea to build in a scrollbar? something simular to the one in hitchers list view but then for multiplex, maybe if you press down that a horizontal scrollbar appears and when that's actived you can scroll through music a lot faster.

- Asswipe44 - 2009-07-07

Thanks for the skin man, just one thing (and I've been browsing this thread) is that no matter what backdrop I set for Movies, Music, etc., the screen is still black. I'm using Babylon release of XBMC Linux and that's the only thing bothering me. Everything else is great! I downloaded this skin about 6 hours ago, any fixes since then?

Great work!

Edit: I have the regular Aeon skin and the same backdrops work there. I really wanna stick with your skin because of multiplex though

- TerranQ - 2009-07-07

Asswipe44 Wrote:I'm using Babylon release of XBMC Linux and that's the only thing bothering me.

That's your problem. You need a more recent build. Someone more fluent in Linux than me will have to tell you how to do that though Laugh