Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Ayla - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:also then anre you using a share (network drive) if so try mapping it to a drive letter, i had to do that also, must be some limitation on SBM in XBMC

Andy.

Andy,

I read this in the Ember thread:

"a movie splitted into 2 files or more dont show extrathumbs in Aeon.
Makes no sense at all but thats is how it is."

Anything you can do about it, skin/mod wise?

I have a lot of 2 part movies and I don't want to have to make them all in to 1 parts, just so that the extrathumbs works.

- andyblac - 2009-07-07

oo_void Wrote:Design decisions ... It's all about personal taste and this is your mod. For my tastes, you lost me on this one when you decided to start removing depth from the from the original multiplex elements (looks like it happened today). But thus is the magic of git, time to start learning how to "git cherry-pick". Wink

is this any better ?

- andyblac - 2009-07-07

Ayla Wrote:Andy,

I read this in the Ember thread:

"a movie splitted into 2 files or more dont show extrathumbs in Aeon.
Makes no sense at all but thats is how it is."

Anything you can do about it, skin/mod wise?

I have a lot of 2 part movies and I don't want to have to make them all in to 1 parts, just so that the extrathumbs works.

i''ll look into it

- Batemann - 2009-07-07

Hi Andy,

How about using the original "watched" icon? I think it fits Aeon better than the Mediastream one you are using... I know, it's taste, and oo_void says: it's your mod. ;-)

- andyblac - 2009-07-07

Batemann Wrote:Hi Andy,

How about using the original "watched" icon? I think it fits Aeon better than the Mediastream one you are using... I know, it's taste, and oo_void says: it's your mod. ;-)

it's not the mediasteam one, it's my own and because it has to be flipped for the coverflow view i needed something that is equilateral.

Andy.

- Batemann - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:it's not the mediasteam one, it's my own and because it has to be flipped for the coverflow view i needed something that is equilateral.

Andy.

AAH! :-) You're right. I understand. Forget it.

- Ayla - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:i''ll look into it

Thanks a lot Andy!

I hope you find a solution... I do like my extrathumbs Smile

- GreggieM - 2009-07-07

I really love your mod!

But i have some problems with your latest download. (some bugs or my error)

- the scrapping of the movie details doesn't work correctly anymore. I only receive movie details without cover, fanart. I had to scrap it with another skin.
- the new added extrathums aren't show any more in the multiplex. Boxes stay black. (I think the same problem as Ayla has)
- How do I get pictures of the actors? (should this be auto been scrapped (I checked this option in the setting/video/bib) or must I add this manualy)?
- Weather conditions pack: I setup the like CF2009 told in his thread, but the the same backdrop stays
- Only the fading of the recently added movie items is working, the recently added music and tvshow items aren't fading.

I hope this can help you to make you mod even more perfect nog Smile

- andyblac - 2009-07-07

GreggieM Wrote:I really love your mod!

But i have some problems with your latest download. (some bugs or my error)

- the scrapping of the movie details doesn't work correctly anymore. I only receive movie details without cover, fanart. I had to scrap it with another skin.
- the new added extrathums aren't show any more in the multiplex. Boxes stay black. (I think the same problem as Ayla has)
- How do I get pictures of the actors? (should this be auto been scrapped (I checked this option in the setting/video/bib) or must I add this manualy)?
- Weather conditions pack: I setup the like CF2009 told in his thread, but the the same backdrop stays
- Only the fading of the recently added movie items is working, the recently added music and tvshow items aren't fading.

I hope this can help you to make you mod even more perfect nog Smile

1) there a bug in XBMC where if you reload or scrape o movie th thumbs are not shown untill you restart XBMC

2) mine work fine, are you using a network share for your media ?

3) Mine work fine also.

4) Weather conditions in already built in just turn it on in the customise settings. (no need to setup a slideshow folder)

5) they should, are they are set to 8 seconds make sure your use the latest GIT.

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-07

had another go at the window texture, i think i now have it more like the original Aeon skin, what you think ?

- curtis-r - 2009-07-07

First off, incredible mod.

Is a flag supposed to show for the "mpeg video" codec? All of my standard DVD iso's are automatically tagged by XBMC <codec>mpeg video</codec>, but that space to the right of the studio flag is always blank for those. I even made an "mpeg video.png", but no luck.

My H.264, vs1, and mpeg2 Blu-Ray codec flags (as well as the other flags) work just fine.

- rausch101 - 2009-07-07

curtis-r Wrote:First off, incredible mod.

Is a flag supposed to show for the "mpeg video" codec? All of my standard DVD iso's are automatically tagged by XBMC <codec>mpeg video</codec>, but that space to the right of the studio flag is always blank for those. I even made an "mpeg video.png", but no luck.

My H.264, vs1, and mpeg2 Blu-Ray codec flags (as well as the other flags) work just fine.

I have had a very similar problem forever. Post back if you figure it out.

As far as I know, the skin calls for a video media flag via the <codec> tag of the nfo file, looks for an identically named filename.png in the /media folder and if that doesn't exist it displays nothing.

- andyblac - 2009-07-07

curtis-r Wrote:First off, incredible mod.

turn on developer mode as follows:

CUSTOMISE --> ADVANCED --> GENERAL --> DELEVELOPER MODE

once you have done that, select the movie in question, press "i" for the infomation page and you should now see some debug info,

in the video codec tag: name the file the same as the result.
ie.

VIDEO CODEC TAG:MPEG then name your file MPEG.png ther are stored in MEDIA/FLAGS/CODEC

hope that makes sense

Andy.
(dont forget turn developer mode off when done)

- GreggieM - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:1) there a bug in XBMC where if you reload or scrape o movie th thumbs are not shown untill you restart XBMC

2) mine work fine, are you using a network share for your media ?

3) Mine work fine also.

4) Weather conditions in already built in just turn it on in the customise settings. (no need to setup a slideshow folder)

5) they should, are they are set to 8 seconds make sure your use the latest GIT.

Andy.

1) Nothing change when I restart XBMC (This problem just occurs from today, same with music section -> fanart downloaden give everytime 0 results)
2) no, also since today I have a problem with this
3) strange, which scrapper do you use? I use TMBD
4) i turn on the animated weather icons and conditionel weather backdrop (in settings/customs/advanced/home/)
5) I downloaded your version of yesterday night (andyblac-aeon-59f5a3584c6caeedbfc14412ce91f3f0a7b5577b.zip)

Thx Greg

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:had another go at the window texture, i think i now have it more like the original Aeon skin, what you think ?

For me that's the one thing lacking in the latest mod the texture of previous versions