Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- curtis-r - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:hope that makes sense

Makes total sense. Will try when I get home & report back. I wondered what developer mode did. thanks.

- pletopia - 2009-07-07

GreggieM Wrote:1) Nothing change when I restart XBMC (This problem just occurs from today, same with music section -> fanart downloaden give everytime 0 results)
2) no, also since today I have a problem with this
3) strange, which scrapper do you use? I use TMBD
4) i turn on the animated weather icons and conditionel weather backdrop (in settings/customs/advanced/home/)
5) I downloaded your version of yesterday night (andyblac-aeon-59f5a3584c6caeedbfc14412ce91f3f0a7b5577b.zip)

Thx Greg

regarding the weather .. its the same pic cause of the way this mod is setup .. its a pic of a shack with different weather conditions .. check the "weather" at night and it will be a shack at night .. check while sunny and it will be a shack in the sun .. etc

- andyblac - 2009-07-07

>>X<<' Wrote:For me that's the one thing lacking in the latest mod the texture of previous versions

but is this any better, i have ask ajh, if i could have his window texture so we could have uniform to this skin, but he has yet to reply so i have had to TRY to replicate it, is this getting closer ?

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-07

GreggieM Wrote:1) Nothing change when I restart XBMC (This problem just occurs from today, same with music section -> fanart downloaden give everytime 0 results)
2) no, also since today I have a problem with this
3) strange, which scrapper do you use? I use TMBD
4) i turn on the animated weather icons and conditionel weather backdrop (in settings/customs/advanced/home/)
5) I downloaded your version of yesterday night (andyblac-aeon-59f5a3584c6caeedbfc14412ce91f3f0a7b5577b.zip)

Thx Greg

regarding scraping it should have nothing to do the skin maybe TMDB has a problem, i dont use XBMC to scrape, i use EMM

Andy.

- GreggieM - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:5) they should, are they are set to 8 seconds make sure your use the latest GIT.

Andy.

This is ok now, there was a problem with my system Confused

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:but is this any better, i have ask ajh, if i could have his window texture so we could have uniform to this skin, but he has yet to reply so i have had to TRY to replicate it, is this getting closer ?

Andy.

To be honest its a bit hard to tell what the texture is like from the screenshots when they are that size Smile

- patkhoo - 2009-07-07

Ayla Wrote:Andy,

I read this in the Ember thread:

"a movie splitted into 2 files or more dont show extrathumbs in Aeon.
Makes no sense at all but thats is how it is."

Anything you can do about it, skin/mod wise?

I have a lot of 2 part movies and I don't want to have to make them all in to 1 parts, just so that the extrathumbs works.

andyblac Wrote:i''ll look into it

Hi Andy,

I can confirm that Ayla's description is correct..

F:\Media\Videos - Movies\Coraline (2009)\extrathumbs - OK
F:\Media\Videos - Movies\Knowing (2009)\extrathumbs - No Thumbs
F:\Media\Videos - Movies\Monsters, Inc. (2001)\extrathumbs - OK
F:\Media\Videos - Movies\The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008)\extrathumbs - No Thumbs
F:\Media\Videos - Movies\Watchmen (2009)\extrathumbs - No Thumbs

F: is a directly attached USB disk, and all the extrathumbs folders have 9 thumbnails from thumb1.jpg to thumb9.jpg

Those that do not have thumbs are all multi part movies (eg. Watchmen.cd1.avi, Watchmen.cd2.avi), while those that do have thumbs are all single files (eg. Monsters, Inc.mkv).

Hope you can figure out what's causing this.. If you need any extra info, just ask..

- pletopia - 2009-07-07

i've heard of the multipart movies not show extra thumbs bug in the past

- pletopia - 2009-07-07

hey andy .. can you take a look at this thread http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=54175

i mention this .. cause i was playing around with your mod right now .. and noticed that if i running tv in poster mode (multiplex with flow layout) .. i get the same flicker/stutter of the incoming flag

HOWEVER .. when i disable poster mode for tv (so get the 16x9 banners) ... this phenomenon doesn't exists

- Batemann - 2009-07-07

andyblac Wrote:had another go at the window texture, i think i now have it more like the original Aeon skin, what you think ?

Looking good. Very Good. Fits In Aeon Nicely. In Git Yet? Laugh

- Hitcher - 2009-07-07

You simply can't use multipart movies and extrathumbs because XBMC ignores 'part1/part2' in the path.

Short term solution is just join the avi takes less than a minute to do

- Ayla - 2009-07-07

>>X<<' Wrote:Short term solution is just join the avi takes less than a minute to do

Doesn't take less than a minute for 500 movies... or for all future multipart movies Smile

Ayla Wrote:Doesn't take less than a minute for 500 movies... or for all future multipart movies Smile

No that would take 500 minutes Laugh

- Ayla - 2009-07-07

Hitcher Wrote:You simply can't use multipart movies and extrathumbs because XBMC ignores 'part1/part2' in the path.

Why does XBMC use 'part1/part2' (filename) to find the extrathumbs directory?

I mean, that directory has nothing to do with the filename, only the foldername... like: MyDrive/movies/watchmen/extrathumbs/