Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- logictester - 2009-07-08

lonchaney Wrote:I still haven't been able to get the flags to work...does anyone have any other ideas? i've updated to the latest svn (or i think i have) and i've changed my include_mediaflags.xml and my flags folder and still nothing shows up

maybe someone can upload their xml that works and their flags folder and i can see if using yours will help...

i love the mod but i really wanna get the flags working

what exact version of xbmc do you use? replace includes_mediaflags.xml and the flags folder back to the original - andy's - and please publish here one of your movies nfo files, also did you enable mediaflags in settings?

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

rausch101 Wrote:Perfect...thanks andy. It's almost impossible to not get the flags working correctly with this information.

One thing that's a little confusing though is that the path for the audio channels and audio codec is listed as "FLAGS/INFO/" when it's actually "FLAGS/SOUND/"

opps Blush i'll sort that

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

andyblac Wrote:opps Blush i'll sort that

Andy.

rausch101 Wrote:Minor, minor bug:

In wall view with "GRID:MAX", the right-most two columns of movies don't have their title/year displayed anywhere on the screen.

Thanks again for all of the effort you've put into this andy - great job.

i have not touched grid view yet, i'l check it after i have finished music & list view Big Grin

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

Livin Wrote:Andy,
The Files sub-menu item for TV Shows no longer opens the screen in 'files mode'?

is this a bug in the skin (looked ok to me but I'm not an expert on your skin) or maybe a new bug in XBMC?

note: It was working fine a few days ago, and I do update the skin & XBMC build often so no way to tell which broke from my end.

ok, i'll look into it, sorrt for that, i been doing alot of code clean up must has done something.

Andy.

- GreggieM - 2009-07-08

pletopia Wrote:scraping with EMM should have created the additional files (including a nfo file) for your movies

now all you need to do is either reload each movie in xbmc .. or delete your xbmc db and regenerate it from scratch (it will be pretty decently fast if you already have the files and info sitting on your hd and not out on the internet)

Thx Pletopia, where can I find this xbmc db. Is this myvideos.db?

- patkhoo - 2009-07-08

GreggieM Wrote:Thx Pletopia, where can I find this xbmc db. Is this myvideos.db?

Well, maybe this is not the proper way, what I've been doing in testing is: move/rename the videos folder in question to somewhere/something where XBMC doesn't know about it, go to settings > Videos > library and clean the library. make sure there are no movies in the library, then move the folder back, and go back to videos and "update library"..

- pletopia - 2009-07-08

GreggieM Wrote:Thx Pletopia, where can I find this xbmc db. Is this myvideos.db?

yup .. MyVideos34.db

patkhoo Wrote:Well, maybe this is not the proper way, what I've been doing in testing is: move/rename the videos folder in question to somewhere/something where XBMC doesn't know about it, go to settings > Videos > library and clean the library. make sure there are no movies in the library, then move the folder back, and go back to videos and "update library"..

yup .. that works too Smile

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

pletopia Wrote:yup .. MyVideos34.db

yup .. that works too Smile

you could always just set the content to "nothing" and when asked if you want to remove, just select yes, this remove all entries for that selection only ie "Movies" or "TV Shows" and it will leave the other intact Smile

That's what i do. as re doing my TVShows take an age.

Andy.

- patkhoo - 2009-07-08

andyblac Wrote:you could always just set the content to "nothing" and when asked if you want to remove, just select yes, this remove all entries for that selection only ie "Movies" or "TV Shows" and it will leave the other intact Smile

Andy.

Hey that's brilliant! I didn't know that! Thanks Andy!

- GreggieM - 2009-07-08

andyblac Wrote:you could always just set the content to "nothing" and when asked if you want to remove, just select yes, this remove all entries for that selection only ie "Movies" or "TV Shows" and it will leave the other intact Smile

Andy.

That's what I already tried, but now I'm see a lot of my covers anymore. (and according tot EMM every movie has everything.) So now I have my pictures of the actors and trailers, but no covers anymore Rolleyes

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

GreggieM Wrote:That's what I already tried, but now I'm see a lot of my covers anymore. (and according tot EMM every movie has everything.) So now I have my pictures of the actors and trailers, but no covers anymore Rolleyes

Then try deleting your thumbnails folder before you re-add your movies

Andy.

- >>X<< - 2009-07-08

jacobpw0001 Wrote:Hi there. I'm very new to XBMC, but I'm liking what I see so far, especially this beautiful skin. I just wanted to second this motion from a ways earlier:

The wraplists work great if they're populated with at least one screen worth of items, but look pretty bad and (even worse) visually confusing anytime there are only a few:

I tried inserting clep's code from the thread Paradise linked to into Andy's, but I'm not even sure what I'm looking at. My coding ability is rudimentary at best, and Viewtype_Multiplex is a rather large file. I can't do much more in there at this point but stumble around and make some simple tweaks.

Andy, is there any chance that such a change/option will be made available? Failing that, could you point me in the right direction for cobbling it up myself?

Many thanks, and superb work so far.

Are you talking about the thumbs without covers being visible ?

If your are its not a problem with you not having enough content to fill the screen its because you have parent folders showing you need to go to

Settings > Appearance > View Options, and check "Hide Parent folder items"

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

>>X<<' Wrote:Are you talking about the thumbs without covers being visible ?

If your are its not a problem with you not having enough content to fill the screen its because you have parent folders showing you need to go to

Settings > Appearance > View Options, and check "Hide Parent folder items"

no, he want the wraplist only to display 3 items, if there's only 3 episodes available. i'm working on it,, i dont know if XBMC will allow it but i'll try.

- andyblac - 2009-07-08

OK Guys,

Just uploaded a new version to GIT, it has several fixes, the main one being the Movie thumbs jumping to the start of the list after playing a movies.

what a pain this was to fix i had to write a new wraplist with a unique ID, and then through ALL my code throughout the skins files, to include that I.

anyway i hope it works, if you find anything strange going let me know Big Grin

hope i am keeping you guys happy i do try.

Andy.

- eumel - 2009-07-08

andyblac Wrote:OK Guys,

Just uploaded a new version to GIT, it has several fixes, the main one being the Movie thumbs jumping to the start of the list after playing a movies.

what a pain this was to fix i had to write a new wraplist with a unique ID, and then through ALL my code throughout the skins files, to include that I.

anyway i hope it works, if you find anything strange going let me know Big Grin

hope i am keeping you guys happy i do try.

Andy.

Was it hard to edit all key controls and conditions overall in the skin with two different ids?
I think its easier to write an own viewtype_tvmultiplex like the music_multiplex view.