Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Ayla - 2009-07-09

azido Wrote:it's not xbmc, it's aeon looking for the filename/path to display it's related extrathumbs. i remember djh had to do it that way because there is no way to put/read that information in/from xbmc's database or the nfo in that view, so reading that filename and displaying extrathumbs "on the fly" is the only way to show them up at all.

now the problem is that the stored path is not file://drive/movies/watchmen, but stack://drive/movies/watchmen.. and there is no way (yet) to use listitem,stack as a source for displaying an image.

i doubt andy can create a solution for this skin-wise.

OK, thanks for the reply, that's really too bad Sad

Andy, would this be possible instead?:

When no extrathumb is available (for example because of the movie being a 2 part movie) the fanart would be shown instead?

That would prevent the boring black square I'm looking at right now, for my multipart movies Smile

- curtis-r - 2009-07-09

curtis-r Wrote:Unfortunately, Aeon Video Codec Tag (through Developer mode) reported the same as my .nfo file states: "MPEG VIDEO". And there is an MPEG VIDEO.png in the codec folder. So why do only my Blu-Ray's display a codec flag & not the standard def .iso's?

Does anyone else have trouble with codec flags not showing for .iso's, even though the .nfo file clearly states <codec>mpeg video</codec>? I've renamed the .nfo & exported a new one from xbmc to make sure the data was being imported correctly when updating library.

I even swapped working .nfo data from an .m2ts (blu-ray) file with an .iso one, but the h264 flag that shows on the .m2ts is blank when attached to the .iso. I'm thinking it might be a mod, not xbmc, thing b/c it appeared to work before applying the mod. [BTW, luv the mod].

- andyblac - 2009-07-09

>>X<<' Wrote:Thanks M8 but I feel like a bit of a twit Rolleyes

I test your latest mod on a different PC to the one I'm using now and on this one my screen shots look only slightly different, on the other one there was a big difference could hardly see the last flags monitor must have a bad contrast ratio that I wasn't aware of

You must think I'm really picky I wouldn't have bothered you with such a slight difference if I had seen it on this PC

not at all, it was a bug, a tint file was not been loaded in movies, but it was tv shows, so keep em coming.

Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-09

Ayla Wrote:OK, thanks for the reply, that's really too bad Sad

Andy, would this be possible instead?:

When no extrathumb is available (for example because of the movie being a 2 part movie) the fanart would be shown instead?

That would prevent the boring black square I'm looking at right now, for my multipart movies Smile

i'll look in this for you

Andy.

- curtis-r - 2009-07-09

Ayla Wrote:When no extrathumb is available (for example because of the movie being a 2 part movie) the fanart would be shown instead?

I 2nd this great idea. I like the extrathumbs, but just have too many movies w/o them to use it.

- andyblac - 2009-07-09

OK, another new version up on GIT, i have added EUMEL's vertical menu, but with a few teaks. also added language strings ( i might have miss some but i am sure you will let me know). aslo coverflow now is unique for showcase and multiplex.

Andy.

BTW how's the new Music Dynamic CoverFlow. is it working OK ?, if so i'll start to adding it to TV Shows, there is not much point in doing for movies because i'm sure that you all have more movies than screen will take to fill.

- eumel - 2009-07-09

andyblac Wrote:OK, another new version up on GIT, i have added EUMEL's vertical menu, but with a few teaks. also added language strings ( i might have miss some but i am sure you will let me know). aslo coverflow now is unique for showcase and multiplex.

Andy.

BTW how's the new Music Dynamic CoverFlow. is it working OK ?, if so i'll start to adding it to TV Shows, there is not much point in doing for movies because i'm sure that you all have more movies than screen will take to fill.

you use the menu on all content (music)?
i work on the music menu but i have a scary problem.

- andyblac - 2009-07-09

eumel Wrote:you use the menu on all content (music)?
i work on the music menu but i have a scary problem.

no not yet, how have yo disable it ? for music

- eumel - 2009-07-09

andyblac Wrote:no not yet, how have yo disable it ? for music

Code:
    <!--#################################################### Vertical - Menu #####################################################-->
    <!--##########################################################################################################################-->

<include name="VerticalMenu">

<!-- Movies/TvShows VideoNav Menu-->
            <control type="group">
                [color=green]<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(novertikalmenu)</visible>[/color]

the green part change to:
Code:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(novertikalmenu) + [Window.IsActive(28) | Window.IsActive(24) | Window.IsActive(25)]</visible>
then it is only visible on VideoFiles, VideoLibrabry and VideoPlaylist

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-07-09

andy

Could you change the following as in the link below because now your using github if I change mine it complains, otherwise mp3 doesn't show on info and all two channel audio gets flagged as dolby2.0

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=363062&postcount=441

Just noticed if you select showcase for episodes nothing shows

BTW if anyone else encounters the problem below with github under windows the same as me you can just change the url in github config from git to http as it seems to be a problem with openssl but works fine over http Wink

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=365294&postcount=616

- eumel - 2009-07-09

This git makes me crazy, I have not even managed to complete something to download

- andyblac - 2009-07-09

eumel Wrote:
Code:
    <!--#################################################### Vertical - Menu #####################################################-->
    <!--##########################################################################################################################-->

<include name="VerticalMenu">

<!-- Movies/TvShows VideoNav Menu-->
            <control type="group">
                [color=green]<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(novertikalmenu)</visible>[/color]

the green part change to:
Code:
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(novertikalmenu) + [Window.IsActive(28) | Window.IsActive(24) | Window.IsActive(25)]</visible>
then it is only visible on VideoFiles, VideoLibrabry and VideoPlaylist

sorry, i should have said how do enable it for music, im still getting old menu.

- eumel - 2009-07-09

andyblac Wrote:sorry, i should have said how do enable it for music, im still getting old menu.
Sry i'm work on music at the moment, but it is not included yet.
I have this problem a few buttons in MusicMenu be skipped and it totally eludes my logic.

- andyblac - 2009-07-09

eumel Wrote:Sry i'm work on music at the moment, but it is not included yet.
I have this problem a few buttons in MusicMenu be skipped and it totally eludes my logic.

could you send me what you have maybe i can help ?

- eumel - 2009-07-09

andyblac Wrote:could you send me what you have maybe i can help ?
sure
Includes_verticalMenu.xml

I already have the half a day looking around and tried, but I don't find the problem a few buttons are visible but the cursor simply ignored them.

It exist a few files with different menus, MyMusicSongs, MyMusicNav, MyMusicPlaylist, MyVideoNav, MyVideo, MyVideoPlaylist, MyPics, MyPrograms.

ps. sry for my poor english, 10 years old school english and google translator Wink