Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- logictester - 2009-07-09

hi andy, here is an updated hebrew strings.xml
meduafire

after the last update i have 1 issue - when in movies, switching to coverflow and then back to multiplex - i'm unable to make multiplex flow, it's flat only - when trying to switch between flat and flow it looks like there is another row of thumbs but no flow

on the translation side - in the sidemenu - which is gorgeous addition - thanks both eumel and andy for that - Viewtype Options and Miscellanious are not localized

thanks again for all the amazing work

- >>X<< - 2009-07-09

Thanks for making the changes to media flags I ask for Big Grin

Seems to be a bug in movies using multiplex with flat and flow since I updated, it changes but displays flow and flat at the same time

Its looking great by the way

How to display Music in List View correct!? - efty.edge - 2009-07-10

Hi,

at first i would thanx you for this great mod. It's awsome. But i have a cosmetic question. Is it possible to display the Music in List View not like ARTIST - TITLE but in TITLE - ARTIST.

Can someone please tell me where i could change it!?

Thanx in advance.

Efty

- azido - 2009-07-10

Ayla Wrote:OK, thanks for the reply, that's really too bad Sad

Andy, would this be possible instead?:

When no extrathumb is available (for example because of the movie being a 2 part movie) the fanart would be shown instead?

That would prevent the boring black square I'm looking at right now, for my multipart movies Smile

i doubt this would work either.

see, the extrathumbs have another side effect: scroll through your library. find a movie with extrathumbs followed by one that has none. what you will get is displaying of the extrathumbs of the previous movie.

as i found that, i asked for a "default extrathumb" that will be displayed if a movie has none or they can't be found, and the answer was "no, not possible" (for the reasons i stated in my last post).

so right now, until someone proves a better solution, i'd say there are 2 ways:

1. consider those extrathumbs are in a real alpha state and don't use them until we get native support from within xbmc. chances are that might happen, feature requests on trac are already done for this.

2. if you really, really want those extrathumbs being displayed for ALL your movies, treat your stacked movies as being offline media. what this means?
it means you create another directory (i.e. movies/offline) and put single dummy files representing the real ones into them. doing this, you can scrape the information for those movies AND have the extrathumbs for them. BUT then again you cannot play those movies directly from within the library.

i guess you have to live with compromises until native extrathumb support reaches the light, bro.. Sad

- azido - 2009-07-10

ouch.. 249 mb download for a mod?!? what the hell did you put in there, andy? Wink

- andyblac - 2009-07-10

>>X<<' Wrote:Thanks for making the changes to media flags I ask for Big Grin

Seems to be a bug in movies using multiplex with flat and flow since I updated, it changes but displays flow and flat at the same time

Its looking great by the way

yeah, sorry about that it fixed now Blush

- andyblac - 2009-07-10

eumel Wrote:sure
Includes_verticalMenu.xml

I already have the half a day looking around and tried, but I don't find the problem a few buttons are visible but the cursor simply ignored them.

It exist a few files with different menus, MyMusicSongs, MyMusicNav, MyMusicPlaylist, MyVideoNav, MyVideo, MyVideoPlaylist, MyPics, MyPrograms.

ps. sry for my poor english, 10 years old school english and google translator Wink

Here you go mate, this if for my mod, but still show work, just deleted what you dont need.

Download
Andy.

- andyblac - 2009-07-10

azido Wrote:ouch.. 249 mb download for a mod?!? what the hell did you put in there, andy? Wink

Loads and loads, Big Grin

Andy.

Music Support? - geant90 - 2009-07-10

Hey on your todo there is Music support. Do you mean when browsing posters it will play an .mp3 named the same as the movie to set the theme even further? Because if it is, thats what i been waiting for. :d /?

- lonchaney - 2009-07-10

rausch101 Wrote:I had the same problem. Used Ember Media Manager to update all of my media tags and it worked like a charm.

I used EMM but still haven't gotten sudio tags to work...also when i start up xbmc with a new movie that i scanned there's no poster for some reason

can anyone help?

- rausch101 - 2009-07-10

lonchaney Wrote:I used EMM but still haven't gotten sudio tags to work...also when i start up xbmc with a new movie that i scanned there's no poster for some reason

can anyone help?

What version of EMM, what version of XBMC and what version of Aeon?

- lonchaney - 2009-07-10

i'm using ember ver r656 and i dled the latest svn of xbmc...is there a way to check what version i have in xbmc? when i dled the svn there was no install file or anything so just put the files i extracted in my xbmc install folder

- mindweaver - 2009-07-10

lonchaney Wrote:i'm using ember ver r656 and i dled the latest svn of xbmc...is there a way to check what version i have in xbmc? when i dled the svn there was no install file or anything so just put the files i extracted in my xbmc install folder

The Debug Log should show version. (of XBMC)

- logictester - 2009-07-10

do you see studio flags in EMM?

- themugger - 2009-07-10

slight problem with the integration of the new side menu. When you press down for the trailer to start the menu pops up and same for when you push down to stop the menu goes...