Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- soder - 2009-07-14

andyblac Wrote:another nice little update, i wanted to add some time ago but never got around to coding it.

Window popup's in TV Shows can now be set on per level basis.
ie. i have mine set to: TVSHOWS (INFO: TRIGGER), SEASONS (INFO: TRIGGER), EPISODES (INFO: ON).

Now on GIT.

What can I do about this problem?

remote: Counting objects: 11, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done.
remote: Total 6 (delta 5), reused 0 (delta 0)
Unpacking objects: 100% (6/6), done.
From git://github.com/andyblac/aeon
21d8396..1054841 master -> origin/master
Updating 4b7362f..1054841
error: Entry 'fonts/aeon_list.ttf' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

/Söder

- logictester - 2009-07-14

soder Wrote:What can I do about this problem?

remote: Counting objects: 11, done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done.
remote: Total 6 (delta 5), reused 0 (delta 0)
Unpacking objects: 100% (6/6), done.
From git://github.com/andyblac/aeon
21d8396..1054841 master -> origin/master
Updating 4b7362f..1054841
error: Entry 'fonts/aeon_list.ttf' not uptodate. Cannot merge.

/Söder

remove the fonts folder from your local git repo and update again

- logictester - 2009-07-14

andyblac Wrote:another nice little update, i wanted to add some time ago but never got around to coding it.

ie. i have mine set to: TVSHOWS (INFO: TRIGGER), SEASONS (INFO: TRIGGER), EPISODES (INFO: ON).

Now on GIT.

this is great !!! andy, is it possible ritgh now to have different views on per level basis? i mean - tvshows -> multiplex, seasons -> list, episodes -> multiplex -- just for general knowledge...

- >>X<< - 2009-07-14

patkhoo Wrote:Thanks a lot, I will try this when I get home.. I set it to true because some Wiki/threads over on the external player seem to recommend setting it to true for MPC HC to hide the cursor.. I'll give it a shot..

Yes that will probably be a problem I use Zoom Player which has the option move mouse of screen when in full screen, you could use Zoom with MPC HC standalone filter

- soder - 2009-07-14

EDITED: Now my msg doesnt say much. =)

So removing ~/.xbmc/skin/Aeon ShowMix/Fonts will not do it as someone here just wrote?

/Söder

- >>X<< - 2009-07-14

soder Wrote:So removing ~/.xbmc/skin/Aeon ShowMix/Fonts will not do it as someone here just wrote?

/Söder

Don't know never tried that method

- soder - 2009-07-14

>>X<<' Wrote:Don't know never tried that method

Well I did, and then I noticed that fonts not was available at github any longer. I read somewhere that andyblac was told that he was not allowed to have the fonts there or something.

I then copied the fonts thats liked from aeonproject, but I dont now if they still are the one that to be used?

Well, doing "git pull" now answer Already up-to-date.

/Söder

- patkhoo - 2009-07-14

hi andy, i just did a git pull and my fonts folder got deleted.. I see from the changelog that you removed fonts from git, and i guess when i did that, it got trashed as well..

Luckily, I happened to have a 7z of the fonts folder from Aeon Auriga lying around..

- soder - 2009-07-14

Now on GIT.

I just tried this. For me it was AUTO even if I set it to TRIGGER or OFF...
?

/Söder

- patkhoo - 2009-07-14

>>X<<' Wrote:Yes that will probably be a problem I use Zoom Player which has the option move mouse of screen when in full screen, you could use Zoom with MPC HC standalone filter

It works! Great thanks! Smile Someone should update the Wiki though to warn about this because the XBMC wiki recommends "true" for MPC..

Now, I see the cursor for like 2 seconds before it disappears though.. the cursor is smack in the middle of the screen.. Smile

It's alright, I can live with this Smile thanks for the tip..

- patkhoo - 2009-07-14

patkhoo Wrote:It works! Great thanks! Smile Someone should update the Wiki though to warn about this because the XBMC wiki recommends "true" for MPC..

Now, I see the cursor for like 2 seconds before it disappears though.. the cursor is smack in the middle of the screen.. Smile

It's alright, I can live with this Smile thanks for the tip..

Bah, now I have another problem.. If I play a multi-part movie, and stop while still in the first part, XBMC will launch the second part right after... Not to mention the transition from part 1 to part 2..

Let me guess the response, use internal dvdplayer or combine the two parts into one file? Sigh..

Seriously, is there a better way than join two movie files? I really have a lot of files... Sad

- patkhoo - 2009-07-14

BDPNA Wrote:My #1 mod continues to get better and better. Thanks Andy.

I am to the point now where this is my one and only mod to the stock Aeon. Anyone adding anything else on top of Andy's mod that he missed? Anything else that's good and plays well with Showmix?

hi Andy, I just want to say that your mod is fantastic.. It is the No 1 biggest reason to inspire me to switch to XBMC.. You are very responsive to support requests and a very talented developer/skinner. Clearly, the quality of this mod says it all..

There are a few minor niggles here and there.. (extrathumbs/auto-fanart for multi-part movies Rolleyes) but in general, the movie section is already top notch.. creme de la creme..!

So, going forward, I hope you will keep up the excellent work improving Aeon ShowMix, but don't overdo it - - - too much Big Grin !

Great job!

- andyblac - 2009-07-14

soder Wrote:I just tried this. For me it was AUTO even if I set it to TRIGGER or OFF...
?

/Söder

are you using the vertical menu system or the old menu ?, i have not updated the old menu, i think i will have to remove it all together in the next update.

- andyblac - 2009-07-14

logictester Wrote:this is great !!! andy, is it possible ritgh now to have different views on per level basis? i mean - tvshows -> multiplex, seasons -> list, episodes -> multiplex -- just for general knowledge...

yes, it should, but not using fullscreen, as 1) list view does not have a fullscreen version yet and 2) you can't set fullscreen on a per level basis (YET).

- soder - 2009-07-14

andyblac Wrote:are you using the vertical menu system or the old menu ?, i have not updated the old menu, i think i will have to remove it all together in the next update.

Thats correct, I switched back to the old menu at top.

/Söder