Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- patkhoo - 2009-07-17

andyblac Wrote:OK, for this to work you have to set the movie folder location (see below), also the folder name of the containing movie HAS to match the movie title EXACTLY.

OK, here's what you need to do:

1. go to your movies library, note the name of the film, say "V For Vendetta".
2. Make sure the folder is named accordingly - EXACTLY - like andy says

My Movies Folder
+ V For Vendetta
...V For Vendetta.cd1.avi
...V For Vendetta.cd2.avi
...+ extrathumbs
..... thumb1.jpg
..... thumb2.jpg

2. Go back to XBMC, and go to customize > aeon advanced > mod tweaks and set the Movie folder to the path of your movies folder "My Movies Folder"
3. If you renamed any folders, update the movie library. You may need to "remove" the old V for Vendetta first, otherwise you will end up with two V for Vendettas... Rolleyes
4. Go back to "V for Vendetta" in the movie library, wait for the info trigger, enjoy your thumbnails..

EDIT: More Warnings, Notes: Be careful of Movie titles with ".", ":" etc.. you'll have to rename name to "-" or something. On Windows, ":" is not a valid character for file/folder names. So:
"Master and Commander: Far side of the World" -> "Master and Commander - Far side of the world"
"Monsters, Inc." -> "Monsters, Inc"
I suggest you check the nfo for each movie, or rename the movie in XBMC and folder names etc to match..

Excellent work andy! You are the one!

- curtis-r - 2009-07-17

patkhoo Wrote:HOLY CRAP!!!
I just tried it and it works PERFECTLY!

Ditto.

Has there been any progress on the possibility of having fanart show if there are no extrathumbs, in the dual-extrathumbs view?

- andyblac - 2009-07-17

curtis-r Wrote:Ditto.

Has there been any progress on the possibility of having fanart show if there are no extrathumbs, in the dual-extrathumbs view?

what do you mean ?, if you have no extra then just use the thumbs or fanart view Huh

- curtis-r - 2009-07-17

andyblac Wrote:what do you mean ?, if you have no extra then just use the thumbs or fanart view Huh

All my movies have fanart, but many also have extrathumbs. Someone had mentioned in an earlier post the request for using fanart in one of the extrathumb windows if there were no extrathumbs.

- logictester - 2009-07-17

works great! thanks andy

- andyblac - 2009-07-17

curtis-r Wrote:All my movies have fanart, but many also have extrathumbs. Someone had mentioned in an earlier post the request for using fanart in one of the extrathumb windows if there were no extrathumbs.

ah i see, i'll look into it.

- soder - 2009-07-17

andyblac Wrote:OK, for this to work you have to set the movie folder location (see below), also the folder name of the containing movie HAS to match the movie title EXACTLY.

What is this for? What does it do?

/Söder

- andyblac - 2009-07-17

soder Wrote:What is this for? What does it do?

/Söder

allows, you to get the extrathumbs to work with movies that are split into several parts. (STACKED Movies)

- srk-mac - 2009-07-17

Andy-

Any chance of getting Leeuw's List View incorporated into your mod. Perhaps as an option (similar to "use legacy multiplex"), so as not to replace your list?

I understand this is a substantial request, and either way I appreciate all of your hard work on this incredible mod. Thanks.

- logictester - 2009-07-17

andy, is it possible in settings, after setting the movies folder, to see the folder that was set, something like that (sorry for the ugly mspaint image Smile)

- andyblac - 2009-07-17

logictester Wrote:andy, is it possible in settings, after setting the movies folder, to see the folder that was set, something like that (sorry for the ugly mspaint image Smile)

Done!!, also added Dynamic Flow to TV Shows (not posters yet) and the option to turn it ON/OFF as well as Music dynamic flow.

- azido - 2009-07-17

andyblac Wrote:i think that's list view in fullscreen mode, and the skin did not have that till 5 minuets ago, so go download the update, and try it now.

also with regard to the menu, the horizontal menu needs updating, with all the code changes gone on, i have to take a look at it, but for now use the vertical menu.

great news, i just thought something on my files became corrupted and has been caused both problems. jumping on git now, thanks for the additions Wink

edit: just to let you know: fullscreen list view in music now puts the texture on top of the clock, so the clock hides in background and is unreadable.

i also noticed some kind of "randomly missing" things, as soon as i use the submenus for music from home screen..

Image (i mean this one, just to make clear)
for example, after playing around for a while multiplex view does not show up the info screen anymore;

when this happens, vertical menu is not accessible, too. switching to main menu and back to music sometimes gets the vertical menu back - when switching from layout: flow to layout:flat, the thumbs dissapear..

this never happens when directly selecting MUSIC from home screen, but always does when using one of the submenus of MUSIC.

- lonchaney - 2009-07-18

azido Wrote:there is.. Wink

just export your music database to seperate files. that way you get artist.nfo and album.nfo for every entry written down to hdd.. use and modify them or take one of them as an example how to create new ones.

when done, rescan your albums into the database and where an nfo exists it should read it's content instead of scraping from the net like it does for movies and tv-shows.

is it possible to change what info is shown in the multiplex view? like instead of moods or born-died have it show something else like country of origin or something like that

thanks

i aslo sometimes can't get xbmc to use the nfo file...sometimes i'll refresh info and it'll use the nfo i've messed around with but for oncs i've created nfos for it just uses the normal scraper

how to re-enable dvdplayer menu? - sevenlas - 2009-07-18

i'm testing out this mod and i have to say that I love it...so professional looking.

the one problem i have is that i can't seem to get the dvdplayer menu to come up so i can change the audio stream during the movie and also subtitles.

can anyone point me to the right fix. I tried search but nothing is showing up.

- andyblac - 2009-07-18

azido Wrote:great news, i just thought something on my files became corrupted and has been caused both problems. jumping on git now, thanks for the additions Wink

edit: just to let you know: fullscreen list view in music now puts the texture on top of the clock, so the clock hides in background and is unreadable.

i also noticed some kind of "randomly missing" things, as soon as i use the submenus for music from home screen..

(i mean this one, just to make clear)
for example, after playing around for a while multiplex view does not show up the info screen anymore;

when this happens, vertical menu is not accessible, too. switching to main menu and back to music sometimes gets the vertical menu back - when switching from layout: flow to layout:flat, the thumbs dissapear..

this never happens when directly selecting MUSIC from home screen, but always does when using one of the submenus of MUSIC.

OK fixed (hopefully), try the update Big Grin