Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- soder - 2009-07-20

patkhoo Wrote:Hi Mark, check if the fonts folder still exists - skin/aeonshowmix/fonts ...

A while back, Andy removed the fonts folder from git, and if you originally got your fonts via git back then, git will automatically remove it if you did an update..

just grab the fonts from aeon and copy them over by hand.. future git updates will not remove them again..

But what happens to they who now downloads the fonts from aeonproject.com? djh has updated his fonts for Aeon Auriga?

/Söder

- patkhoo - 2009-07-20

Hi andy, I've a small suggestion.. entirely cosmetic, entirely optional...

for the media info/studio/etc icons on the bottom of the movie library, it would be nice to group the media information icons on one side, and the other information icons on the other..

for example:
<rating> <imdb score/star> <studio> ... <movie title, genre> ... <codec xvid, h264> <video size 720p/480p..> <audio type dts-5.1, mp3..>

or something like this.. what do you think? just a thought, is all..

- patkhoo - 2009-07-20

soder Wrote:But what happens to they who now downloads the fonts from aeonproject.com? djh has updated his fonts for Aeon Auriga?

/Söder

hmm that's a good one, i forgot about that.. well, i still have the original aeon fonts in 7z.. and I'm sure andy has a copy too.. probably we just need a place to "host" it..

- soder - 2009-07-20

patkhoo Wrote:Hi andy, I've a small suggestion.. entirely cosmetic, entirely optional...

for the media info/studio/etc icons on the bottom of the movie library, it would be nice to group the media information icons on one side, and the other information icons on the other..

for example:
<rating> <imdb score/star> <studio> ... <movie title, genre> ... <codec xvid, h264> <video size 720p/480p..> <audio type dts-5.1, mp3..>

That sounds much nicer. +1

/Söder

- soder - 2009-07-20

patkhoo Wrote:hmm that's a good one, i forgot about that.. well, i still have the original aeon fonts in 7z.. and I'm sure andy has a copy too.. probably we just need a place to "host" it..

I managed to google the info. =)

"mediafire aeon fonts" gave me:

Aeon_Fonts260409.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/?025znmzmdmm

=)

/Söder

- andyblac - 2009-07-20

patkhoo Wrote:Hi andy, I've a small suggestion.. entirely cosmetic, entirely optional...

for example:

OK, I'll add it to the list

EDIT: DONE !! Smile, also added music label media flag

- andyblac - 2009-07-20

if i added another view, same as poster & plot views now but with using fanart images instead of thumbs, would anyone use it, i would set it up to use fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg, fanart3.jpg & fanart4.jpg, placed in a folder called "extrafanart"

- logictester - 2009-07-20

hi andy, thanks for the latest additions.
in music section -> files -> list, the track numbers are misplaced - they are inside of the artist name

- Ram2000 - 2009-07-20

andyblac Wrote:if i added another view, same as poster & plot views now but with using fanart images instead of thumbs, would anyone use it, i would set it up to use fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg, fanart3.jpg & fanart4.jpg, placed in a folder called "extrafanart"

Interesting idea would prefer it to the extrathumbs my self but then i don't use that view either :p
Maybe a better idea would be if you could scroll through the fanart Ie every time you moved over that film it loaded a different fanart image ?

Maybe you could inc something i have been trying to do HEREWink

- mark007 - 2009-07-20

patkhoo Wrote:Hi Mark, check if the fonts folder still exists - skin/aeonshowmix/fonts ...

A while back, Andy removed the fonts folder from git, and if you originally got your fonts via git back then, git will automatically remove it if you did an update..

just grab the fonts from aeon and copy them over by hand.. future git updates will not remove them again..

Hi thanks for the link, unfortunately even with these fonts (which were already there in my skins dir) didn't make a diff. It seems like "Aeon Standard" gives me tiny tiny fonts that don't look right...... actually in "Settings", the fonts look HUGE.

I have changed fonts to Aeon Diacrytical (don't know how its spelled) and this looks fine. Just Aeon Standard looks completely wrong with the latest git update I did.

- andyblac - 2009-07-20

mark007 Wrote:Hi thanks for the link, unfortunately even with these fonts (which were already there in my skins dir) didn't make a diff. It seems like "Aeon Standard" gives me tiny tiny fonts that don't look right...... actually in "Settings", the fonts look HUGE.

I have changed fonts to Aeon Diacrytical (don't know how its spelled) and this looks fine. Just Aeon Standard looks completely wrong with the latest git update I did.

if your are using the latest git from AJH then you need his latest font set. my git use his original font set.

- Weavus - 2009-07-20

I can't seem to change the Info setting in multiplex TV views. I like it to be always on and not auto or trigger but can't find the setting in the last few versions of the mod...

- lonchaney - 2009-07-21

andyblac Wrote:the easiest way is to put "bluray" in the filename, that what i do Wink

so i have to go through all my movies renaming them? haha well that sucks...

thanks for the answer though

- SHen350 - 2009-07-21

Well, it's late, so if this is in this skin then I am sorry for the bother. Oh, I guess the question is if your skin uses these? I rarely use genre so I am unsure where I have seen them.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=45361

- Hitcher - 2009-07-21

lonchaney Wrote:so i have to go through all my movies renaming them? haha well that sucks...

thanks for the answer though

Bulk Rename Utility is your friend.