Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-07-28

Schenk2302 Wrote:Image

azido, which view is thatHuh

thanks

schenk

that's poster view in fullscreen.

- Schenk2302 - 2009-07-28

azido Wrote:that's poster view in fullscreen.

thanks, never tried fullscreen Smile

- azido - 2009-07-28

Schenk2302 Wrote:thanks, never tried fullscreen Smile

you should, it's eye candy for movies Wink

damned, more freezes occured. right now moved 2 options to the right on home screen and it all hangs.

edit: andy did another update on git.

ouch.. - azido - 2009-07-29

getting even more of those random xbmc crashes now. creating a debug log, the error always is

00:19:42 T:4852 M:4294967295 ERROR: CThread:ConfusedtaticThread : Access violation at 0x1e0ac802: Writing location 0x00000000

regardless of where i am when crash appears. one happened while the weather plugin tried to load images, the one right now happened when i was in settings and tried to move down to aeon settings.

don't know if thats a SVN issue (rev 21882) or related to your updates.

- andyblac - 2009-07-29

logictester Wrote:yeah i think it's faster and smoother...

but now, if i go to video files and try to use multiplex - i have the same issue azido had - no title on the floor - the floor is empty, it's fine in showcase

should be now fixed: Big Grin, i think i going to feature freeze at the moment, so we can iron out all these bugs Smile, with your help of course Big Grin

- azido - 2009-07-29

andyblac Wrote:should be now fixed: Big Grin, i think i going to feature freeze at the moment, so we can iron out all these bugs Smile, with your help of course Big Grin

good idea.. i'm going crazy on this right now. guess i remove everything xbmc related and start from scratch Huh

- rausch101 - 2009-07-29

andyblac Wrote:i think i going to feature freeze at the moment, so we can iron out all these bugs Smile, with your help of course Big Grin

I'm surprised you didn't do that earlier, haha. You're a patient man, Andy. Amazing work with the MOD!

- andyblac - 2009-07-29

azido Wrote:getting even more of those random xbmc crashes now. creating a debug log, the error always is

00:19:42 T:4852 M:4294967295 ERROR: CThread:ConfusedtaticThread : Access violation at 0x1e0ac802: Writing location 0x00000000

regardless of where i am when crash appears. one happened while the weather plugin tried to load images, the one right now happened when i was in settings and tried to move down to aeon settings.

don't know if thats a SVN issue (rev 21882) or related to your updates.

the only time my XBMV crashes is when i try to load plugins from CF2009's new menu items.

- azido - 2009-07-29

andyblac Wrote:the only time my XBMV crashes is when i try to load plugins from CF2009's new menu items.

right now i just hope the "issue causing object" is not sitting in front of my monitor. Oo

- andyblac - 2009-07-29

logictester Wrote:andy, small problem with weather 36h - no icon images

also if possible, in home customization, could you add ,return to the newly added menu items, so pressing back from them will return to the main menu instead of the files

just my my weather clean up.

CLEANUP/FIX: Animated Weather Icons now work for ALL (36hr, 4 Day, Weekend and 10 Day)

- logictester - 2009-07-29

andy thank so much for the weather fix, but the icons look not centered

also small icons with clouds - the clouds are not animated, the big one always animated

- azido - 2009-07-29

Big Grin

today i've installed all from scratch, and it seems most of my issues are resolved now. no more random freezes & vertical menu is accessible on a fresh profile.. still don't know what the problem was. maybe that i used user profile settings in appdata/roaming/xbmc but still had the skin in program files/xbmc/skins.. dunno.

one small cosmetic thing that i've encountered:

on music submenu, the label for music videos is mapped to string id 157, while it should be mapped to string id 20389.

this is no problem for the english translation, there it reads VIDEO instead of MUSIC VIDEOS. but on german translation (and maybe others too) it reads BILDSCHIRM: (which means DISPLAY: ) - that makes no sense at all Wink

to fix this, open Includes_Submenu.xml and change the lines 603, 610 and 1918 to use 20389 instead of 157.

edit: i still get a freeze when trying to shut down xbmc with your mod sometimes. does not happen on other skins.

- andyblac - 2009-07-29

azido Wrote:one small cosmetic thing that i've encountered:

on music submenu, the label for music videos is mapped to string id 157, while it should be mapped to string id 20389.

this is no problem for the english translation, there it reads VIDEO instead of MUSIC VIDEOS. but on german translation (and maybe others too) it reads BILDSCHIRM: (which means DISPLAY: ) - that makes no sense at all Wink

to fix this, open Includes_Submenu.xml and change the lines 603, 610 and 1918 to use 20389 instead of 157.

FIXED: Thanks mate.

- andyblac - 2009-07-29

logictester Wrote:andy thank so much for the weather fix, but the icons look not centred

FIXED: thanks for spotting this.

logictester Wrote:also small icons with clouds - the clouds are not animated, the big one always animated

if you try to find out exactly what icon is i'l see what's wrong, but mine all are animated.

- andyblac - 2009-07-29

azido Wrote:edit: i still get a freeze when trying to shut down xbmc with your mod sometimes. does not happen on other skins.

next time this happens post your log ( you will need to turn on debug lvel 3 in your advanced settings though.

here what mine is set to:
Code:
<advancedsettings>
    <videolibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>  <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
        <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> <!-- Performs a database clean after updating database -->
    </videolibrary>
    <musiclibrary>
        <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>  <!-- removes the "*All" items from the video library -->
        <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> <!-- Performs a database clean after updating database -->
    </musiclibrary>
    <loglevel>3</loglevel> <!-- Enables debug level 0,1,2,3 -->
</advancedsettings>