Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- soder - 2009-07-29

Andy, I found a missing picture or texture or what its called.

When watching a movie, pressing "menu" I think, (the menu with buttons for skip, fast forward, bookmark, subtitles and so on), the fast forward is missing.

EDIT: I guess its "STOP" thats missing, not "FF"

/Söder

- logictester - 2009-07-29

soder Wrote:Andy, I found a missing picture or texture or what its called.

When watching a movie, pressing "menu" I think, (the menu with buttons for skip, fast forward, bookmark, subtitles and so on), the fast forward is missing.

/Söder

in the same menu - playlist button opens the audio settings

- soder - 2009-07-29

logictester Wrote:in the same menu - playlist button opens the audio settings

+1

And when in library mode, and enter a filter, then the sign some times disappear when marked.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-07-29

andyblac Wrote:next time this happens post your log ( you will need to turn on debug lvel 3 in your advanced settings though.

thanks, bro. entered loglevel 3 to advancedsettings. i'll post a link to the log then.

- Ayla - 2009-07-29

Andy,

I just downloaded the latest git update.

There seems to be some problems with the media flags.

I'm using MultiPlex View Fullscreen.

When a movie is selected, in the bottom left it shows the company "ORION" for example, but behind that logo is another one (round with a "?" question mark in it).

Also, on the right side, the "720p" and "1080p" logo has some "white overlay" over them. I can't see what it is, but it makes the logo look wrong.

Any ideas?

- GreggieM - 2009-07-29

I was 2 weeks on vacations and when i dowloaded the newest version of your mod and xbmc I had to discovered a lot of changes Smile It's fantastic

But I have a problem.All the artisinformation in a strange language (and not in english) Where did i make a mistake?

Are there appz like EMM for movies but then for music?

Thx in advanced

- iEvo - 2009-07-29

First off, I love this Mod, but Im dealing with 2 major problems:

1. Media Flagging is not working perfect. I get the IMDB Rating, Studio, R-Rating and Bluray or HDTV Flag. But what do I have to change to get 720p or 1080p displayed as well as AC3 or DTS for Audio? I tried everything, for example:

TheGoodMovie.Bluray.720p.AC3.mkv result: Only Bluray-flag is displayed in library
TheGoodMovie Bluray 720p AC3.mkv result: Only Bluray-flag is displayed in library
TheGoodMovie Bluray 720-p AC-3.mkv result: Only Bluray-flag is displayed in library
same with Divx, SD, 1080p, DTS...

2. My second question is, how do I have to change the Audio-Stream (ex. English and German) during movie playback? Normally I press "Menu", then the Video-menu comes up, there Im able to change the stream. This is not working with this mod. When I hit menu during playback, nothing happens, is there a trick to access the "video-menu OSD" ?

Im running newest XBMC incl. newest Aeon AndyBlac-Mod. Dark Multiplex is set off.

thanks,
Alex

- logictester - 2009-07-29

Ayla Wrote:Andy,

I just downloaded the latest git update.

There seems to be some problems with the media flags.

I'm using MultiPlex View Fullscreen.

When a movie is selected, in the bottom left it shows the company "ORION" for example, but behind that logo is another one (round with a "?" question mark in it).

Also, on the right side, the "720p" and "1080p" logo has some "white overlay" over them. I can't see what it is, but it makes the logo look wrong.

Any ideas?

untill andy checks the code - disable the default media flags in the settings, this way you'll see your flags or empty space if a flag is missing

- azido - 2009-07-29

iEvo Wrote:First off, I love this Mod, but Im dealing with 2 major problems:

1. Media Flagging is not working perfect. I get the IMDB Rating, Studio, R-Rating and Bluray or HDTV Flag. But what do I have to change to get 720p or 1080p displayed as well as AC3 or DTS for Audio? I tried everything, for example:

TheGoodMovie.Bluray.720p.AC3.mkv result: Only Bluray-flag is displayed in library
TheGoodMovie Bluray 720p AC3.mkv result: Only Bluray-flag is displayed in library
TheGoodMovie Bluray 720-p AC-3.mkv result: Only Bluray-flag is displayed in library
same with Divx, SD, 1080p, DTS...

2. My second question is, how do I have to change the Audio-Stream (ex. English and German) during movie playback? Normally I press "Menu", then the Video-menu comes up, there Im able to change the stream. This is not working with this mod. When I hit menu during playback, nothing happens, is there a trick to access the "video-menu OSD" ?

Im running newest XBMC incl. newest Aeon AndyBlac-Mod. Dark Multiplex is set off.

thanks,
Alex

did you notice this mod supports native flagging now? this means flags like audio and video information are gathered by xbmc. so clean up your <studio> tag to only display the studio again. also, only the source information is gathered from filename now. and enable extracting of meta information in xbmc -> videosettings.

for the video osd: pressing M for menu brings up the osd. note the small icon displaying a loudspeaker - your wanted settings are there. if it's not showing at all, close xbmc and restart again. sometimes textures are not displayed for any reason. this is a typical aeon problem though.

- azido - 2009-07-29

GreggieM Wrote:Are there appz like EMM for movies but then for music?

Thx in advanced

i've already asked for this in this thread. you're welcome to come over and request one with me. the more ppl asking for it, the more coders could be engaged in writing one. Wink

as of today there is none that i would know of.

updated german translation - azido - 2009-07-29

here's another fixed german translation.

fixed:

1: "LABEL" in music info screen was translated to "ETIKETT". correct translation, but nonsense in our context since we refer to the music label. set back to "LABEL" again.

2: "RATING" in music info screen was translated (by me) to "FREIGABE" because i thought it was referring to video mpaa rating when editing the xml. translated to "BEWERTUNG" which is the correct one.

3: "ABSPIELEN" in video info screen changed to "START" in a try to eliminate the label overlapping issue there. problem is, german words are mostly longer than their english equivalent. still some overlapping left which could only be fixed by a) changes in the original xbmc translation file to use shorter words or b) repositioning of the labels. i'll try and see if the xbmc devs are willing to accept changes there.

btw: needless to say it doesn't freeze again since i enabled advanced logging Huh murphy's law strikes again.

- Ayla - 2009-07-29

logictester Wrote:untill andy checks the code - disable the default media flags in the settings, this way you'll see your flags or empty space if a flag is missing

Thanks for the reply.

The default flags are disabled. I have also had them disabled.

Still those strange flags show up. It only happened after latest git update.

- soder - 2009-07-29

Request:
Is it possible to have "recent" as the first choice for the sub menu for MOVIES and TV SHOWS at the main menu?

/Söder

- GreggieM - 2009-07-29

Have someone the same problem as me? When I scrabble the information of artists and albums, a lot fameous artist information isn't found and the information that is found is in a strange language.

This happened after new installation of XBMC and this mod.

What can be the problem??

- azido - 2009-07-29

GreggieM Wrote:Have someone the same problem as me? When I scrabble the information of artists and albums, a lot fameous artist information isn't found and the information that is found is in a strange language.

This happened after new installation of XBMC and this mod.

What can be the problem??

can you post a screenie? also, what are your region settings in xbmc and does the rest of xbmc show up in the correct language?