Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-07-29

Ayla Wrote:Thanks for the reply.

The default flags are disabled. I have also had them disabled.

Still those strange flags show up. It only happened after latest git update.

just curious: did you "re-prepare" your stuff for native media flagging and have you rescanned the movies? do you use this mod as a skin of it's own (which it is) ? to me this sounds much like your flags come from 2 different methods of getting them displayed (the old aeon hack and the new native flagging).

- iEvo - 2009-07-29

azido Wrote:did you notice this mod supports native flagging now? this means flags like audio and video information are gathered by xbmc. so clean up your <studio> tag to only display the studio again. also, only the source information is gathered from filename now. and enable extracting of meta information in xbmc -> videosettings.

for the video osd: pressing M for menu brings up the osd. note the small icon displaying a loudspeaker - your wanted settings are there. if it's not showing at all, close xbmc and restart again. sometimes textures are not displayed for any reason. this is a typical aeon problem though.

i dont understand (studio...?). can you give me an example of how the file name should look like? im a xbmc noob Sad

I havent found the "enable extracting of meta information in xbmc -> videosettings" Settings. are those reachable in aeon skin or do I have to change back to mediastream to change it?

- logictester - 2009-07-29

iEvo Wrote:i dont understand (studio...?). can you give me an example of how the file name should look like? im a xbmc noob Sad

do you use .nfo files alongside your movie files - or you let xbmc to manage your movie scraping? in the .nfo there is tag - <studio> that held all the media flags settings prior to moving to the native support

my best experiense is using Ember (EMM) to manage my movies - got all nicely setup and managed - flags, trailers, extrathumbs and of caurse fanart and poster

- iEvo - 2009-07-29

im not using nfo files. I tried a tool to manage my movies, but the tool is very unstable. btw. im on mac leopard.

ive searched to whole settings. havent found the "enable extracting of meta information" option.

@azido. Ich komme auch aus Stuttgart ^^

iEvo Wrote:im not using nfo files. I tried a tool to manage my movies, but the tool is very unstable. btw. im on mac leopard.

ive searched to whole settings. havent found the "enable extracting of meta information" option.

it's in the video -> player settings
in any case if you do a video db export to single files - you'll get .nfo for each movie and can check if problems occure

- iEvo - 2009-07-29

in video player settings i only have the following options:

video calibration
configure audio hardware
render method
adjust refresh rate
high quality software upscaling
forced dsvd player region
attempt to skip introduction before dvd menu
enable edit and decision lists

andyblac Wrote:FIXED:
if you try to find out exactly what icon is i'l see what's wrong, but mine all are animated.

29 and 30 are the icons that are not animated for me

- azido - 2009-07-29

iEvo Wrote:im not using nfo files. I tried a tool to manage my movies, but the tool is very unstable. btw. im on mac leopard.

this is the option you need to enable:

chances are you're still using a non-recent version of xbmc, if this option is not available for you.

<german> die einstellung ist unter ALLGEMEIN, nicht unter WIEDERGABE </german>

- azido - 2009-07-29

andy, did you see this?

cooperation would be nice, i guess.

- Danielocean - 2009-07-29

azido Wrote:andy, did you see this?

cooperation would be nice, i guess.

Coop would be great!!!

- Weavus - 2009-07-30

I have a feature request/enhancement:

I use fullscreen multiplex for my movies with the info panel set to auto which is great for seeing my lovely fanart. However I can't see the name of the movie I'm looking at until the info panel pops up. Would it be possible to replace the genre below the poster with the movie name *until* the info panel pops up and then replace it with genre once the info panel is displayed?

As it is its very difficult to see which movie you are on when scanning really fast left or right as the posters lag slightly and the only thing you can see is the genre (which is little use in identifiying the movie at speed!)

Thanks

- andyblac - 2009-07-30

soder Wrote:request:
Is it possible to have "recent" as the first choice for the sub menu for movies and tv shows at the main menu?

/söder

done: Smile

- soder - 2009-07-30

andyblac Wrote:done: Smile

Thanks. I was gonna ask for Favorites as the first choice in Extra to, but I guess more people use the new Extra to Shutdown. But it would be great to be able to manage the Extra menu yourself.

I alse tried the new function to add sub menues and add things to the main menu, but it didnt work.

EDIT: I now see that changes to the sub menus "thing" has been done. Will try.

EDI2: It would be great if I could manage all the content in the sub menus. Special the Extra. "Alarm" is nothing I use.
I also tried to add to of my Favorites to the "TV show" sub menu. One script and one folder with TV program I dont have in Library mode.

When I try to enter the folder from the sub menu XBMC crashes. And when I choose the script, nothing happens. The script dont start. At least I can't see it, and first when I press my "back to main menu" button, averything goes back to normal.

/Söder

- azido - 2009-07-30

soder Wrote:Thanks. I was gonna ask for Favorites as the first choice in Extra to, but I guess more people use the new Extra to Shutdown. But it would be great to be able to manage the Extra menu yourself.

I alse tried the new function to add sub menues and add things to the main menu, but it didnt work.

EDIT: I now see that changes to the sub menus "thing" has been done. Will try.

EDI2: It would be great if I could manage all the content in the sub menus. Special the Extra. "Alarm" is nothing I use.
I also tried to add to of my Favorites to the "TV show" sub menu. One script and one folder with TV program I dont have in Library mode.

When I try to enter the folder from the sub menu XBMC crashes. And when I choose the script, nothing happens. The script dont start. At least I can't see it, and first when I press my "back to main menu" button, averything goes back to normal.

/Söder

yeah, i can confirm the adding and usage of personal stuff in sub menus is very unstable at this stage. adding a playlist for example works, but if you try to change it's viewmode when accessed from your own entry, you might be lucky to be just thrown back to PM3 HD skin (whyever), in worst case xbmc freezes.

andy,i know you prefer to have a feature freeze now, and i understand fully - but maybe have this noted somewhere as a feature request: the ability to RENAME personal entries in the AeonMod window would be cool.

like i had created an ambient shoutcast playlist to my music submenu, which now shows up as "AMBIENT.M3U" in the submenu. just cosmetics, though..

- azido - 2009-07-30

Weavus Wrote:As it is its very difficult to see which movie you are on when scanning really fast left or right as the posters lag slightly and the only thing you can see is the genre (which is little use in identifiying the movie at speed!)

Thanks

i would be as difficult to read that title at that speed, too, wouldn't it?