Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- Weavus - 2009-07-30

azido Wrote:i would be as difficult to read that title at that speed, too, wouldn't it?
Well you'd be suprised. You dont have to read the full title, just the first word to normally be able to tell which film it is. Plus without seeing the first letter of the title its hard to judge where in the alphabet you are.

Talking of which... is there a mod for Aeon to show the little letter box in the corner when scrolling left right to show you where in the alphabet you are? I'm sure MediaStream had it when I used that but I think DJH didnt want to add it to the skin.

- azido - 2009-07-30

Weavus Wrote:Well you'd be suprised. You dont have to read the full title, just the first word to normally be able to tell which film it is.

true that. i understand. though i never scroll that fast. either i use the search function to find a movie or i scroll through them at a standard speed to get an inspiration what to watch.. Rolleyes
what i'm missing more is the "scroll fast" option (grouping i.e. 10 skips to one keystroke) we had on standard auriga when using arrow down. i've bound it on my remote as keys (using Pageup/Pagedown), though - it's just not visually displayed.

- revoman - 2009-07-30

Hi folks,

where i can download the latest AEON Build.
The download button on the github com site doesn't work.

After pressing the ZIP button nothing happens, only a text like 'Hardcore Archiving Action' is shown.

Thx in advance

Martin

- azido - 2009-07-30

revoman Wrote:Hi folks,

where i can download the latest AEON Build.
The download button on the github com site doesn't work.

After pressing the ZIP button nothing happens, only a text like 'Hardcore Archiving Action' is shown.

Thx in advance

Martin

you might need to have some patience, as while "hardcore archiving action" is displayed, the stuff get packed in realtime in the back. and this mod is huge.

- azido - 2009-07-30

btw, andy:

according to the viewstats, you're a leader Rofl

- logictester - 2009-07-30

hi andy, strings 31246, 31247 appear twise in the english strings.xml

- iEvo - 2009-07-30

azido Wrote:this is the option you need to enable:

chances are you're still using a non-recent version of xbmc, if this option is not available for you.

<german> die einstellung ist unter ALLGEMEIN, nicht unter WIEDERGABE </german>

ok, i dont have this option. Where can i get a recent version, I downloaded the latest svn (by andyblac). Is this option available for mac too?

- andyblac - 2009-07-30

azido Wrote:edit: i still get a freeze when trying to shut down xbmc with your mod sometimes. does not happen on other skins.

most these bug are down to the python scripts it uses, to double check disable the weather plus, and recently added item on home screen.

- andyblac - 2009-07-30

azido Wrote:btw, andy:

according to the viewstats, you're a leader Rofl

Shocked

- andyblac - 2009-07-30

logictester Wrote:hi andy, strings 31246, 31247 appear twise in the english strings.xml

thanks Smile, fixed

- andyblac - 2009-07-30

BTW, do you like the way i have done customise Menu/Submenu's now ?

and i have just put CF2009 fix u on GIT from the crashing of XBMC using the 1st menu in TVSHOWS & MOVIE

andyblac Wrote:BTW, do you like the way i have done customise Menu/Submenu's now ?

and i have just put CF2009 fix u on GIT from the crashing of XBMC using the 1st menu in TVSHOWS & MOVIE

i like it - makes it easier to setup

- curtis-r - 2009-07-30

Weavus Wrote:Would it be possible to replace the genre below the poster with the movie name *until* the info panel pops up and then replace it with genre once the info panel is displayed?

Like your idea, but I'd be fine w/ just replacing Genre w/ Title. I don't care about Genre unless I'm filtering by Genre.

- duplu - 2009-07-30

andyblac Wrote:BTW, do you like the way i have done customise Menu/Submenu's now ?

It's now brilliantly easy to amend the menus, thanks.

andy, it's not possible to play movies from the latest additions list - tv series working fine