Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- 420p - 2009-06-21

I get a corrupt CRC downloaded twice, on a .png from profile\ folder

- andyblac - 2009-06-21

steve1977 Wrote:I believe I found my prob. Thanks for the replies earlier.

There are four download links above. Do I need to download all four of them and then just copy and paste all of them into the Auriga skin folder? I searched the whole thread, but must have missed it.

Thanks in advance!!!

just try to download the 3 files for full version, then unrar file1 (the other should automatically follow on) then copy that folder to your skins folder.

- andyblac - 2009-06-21

420p Wrote:I get a corrupt CRC downloaded twice, on a .png from profile\ folder

on witch dowloand file ? update or full ?

- 420p - 2009-06-21

Full.. Why not just zip as one big zip and host on mediafire File hosting (u can post revisions, etc)If you want to send me it I will upload it to my webhosting i have a lot of bandwidth and will mirror it for the site. Any other skin makers feel free to contact me. Thanks.

- Paradise - 2009-06-21

Ok. Fresh install and find out you have to turn "use legacy dark multiplex" to off. Maybe the fresh install was for nothing Confused .

Sorry andyblac, the download is a little confusing. And as i can see in the other posts,
not only to me Huh .

Maybe you wanna copy this do your first post (including the mini guide):

Download:

Aeon ShowMix v0.56 full version: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 (all-included - no need for djh's Aeon)

Aeon ShowMix v0.56 Update (updates the latest (17-June-09) Aeon ShowMix)

Mini Guide:

You have to turn "use legacy dark multiplex" to off.

What you get:

Fullscreen Multiplex: Off

Style: ART = Fanart + Plot + Trailer

Style: Plot = 2 ExtraThumbs + Plot

Style: Poster = Cover + Plot

Style: Thumb = ExtraThumbs Slideshow + Trailer + Plot

Fullscreen Multiplex: On

Year, Running Time moved to floor below icon.
Rating, IMDB text is now an option (turn on/off in advanced settings).

Style: Plot = 4 ExtraThumbs + Plot

Style: Poster = 2 ExtraThumbs + Cover + Plot

- andyblac - 2009-06-21

Paradise Wrote:Ok. Fresh install and find out you have to turn "use legacy dark multiplex" to off. Maybe the fresh install was for nothing Confused .

Sorry andyblac, the download is a little confusing. And as i can see in the other posts,
not only to me Huh .

Maybe you wanna copy this do your first post (including the mini guide):

thanks for this updated first post Smile

- steve1977 - 2009-06-21

andyblac Wrote:just try to download the 3 files for full version, then unrar file1 (the other should automatically follow on) then copy that folder to your skins folder.

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately, I didnt get the "full version" to work. I unpacked it successfully, but XBMC stated a mistake ("requires 2.0"). Though, I then switches to the latest AEON built + fonts + MOD and now everything works like charm. Really beautiful skin!!! Thanks!!!

- steve1977 - 2009-06-21

Paradise Wrote:Mini Guide:

You have to turn "use legacy dark multiplex" to off.

What you get:

Fullscreen Multiplex: Off

Style: Plot = 2 ExtraThumbs + Plot

Style: Poster = Cover + Plot

Fullscreen Multiplex: On

No Year, Rating, Running Time, IMDB

Style: Plot = 4 ExtraThumbs + Plot

Style: Poster = 2 ExtraThumbs + Cover + Plot

Thanks. The mini guide is really awesome. This way found exactly what I was looking for. Just one question: do you also happen to have a similar guide for the TV shows. Unfortunately, I currently cannot even change the view at all as it doesnt show up in the options.

Thanks a ton!!!

- Paradise - 2009-06-21

@steve1977, you turned "unlock all views for tv shows" in setting->customize->advanced->general to ON?

No guide for TV in the momend as i have just two movies in XBMC for testing.
I need to figure out if everything i need can be done in xbmc, cause normaly i use Extreme Movie Manager where i can to everything.

I use XBMP/XBMC on my Xbox since the first Modechip came out, but never used the libary. Now i have a Windows Home Server and rip everything to HDD.
Normaly the way was picking out the movie in Extreme Movie Manager and geting the disc. Ok the movies are sorted in A, B, C... folders, but for infos i still use Extreme Movie Manager.

There is still a lot to do that i can use XBMC as my Database and i have a lot ideas. I picked ShowMix because it looks good and allready there is a lot of stuff in there and andyblac knows his onions.

I hope i can send him my ideas and he can figure out if it is possible. Maybe we all together can build the "Ultimate Home Entertainment Playback Everything Collecting Machine". Rofl

@andyblac, i wanne make the german ratings. But first you have to tell me how to Show the ratings. I have <mpaa>US:R</mpaa> in my .nfo but nothing shows up.

Here are what we have in germany and what i would put into <mpaa>...</mpaa>

1. FSK-0
  2. FSK-6
  3. FSK-12
  4. FSK-16
  5. FSK-18
  6. SPIO/JK
  7. SPIO/JK: keine schwere Jugendgefährdung
  8. SPIO/JK: strafrechtlich unbedenklich
  9. Ungeprüft
  10. FSK-18 - Indiziert
  11. SPIO/JK - Indiziert
  12. SPIO/JK: keine schwere Jugendgefährdung - Indiziert
  13. SPIO/JK: strafrechtlich unbedenklich - Indiziert
  14. Ungeprüft - Indiziert

from 1 to 14. Please tell me how to name the png's

- &gt;&gt;X&lt;&lt; - 2009-06-21

I seem to have a problem when switching from flow to flat in TV, thumbnails are wide in flow but poster in flat so they look all stretched ?

Also when I switch from flow to flat in movies it changes TV and if I switch from flat to flow in TV it changes movies ?

This could be down to me as I've only been using XBMC for a week Laugh tried to download the full version to rule that out but also got corrupt rars Huh

I'm using the latest Rev21181 under windows and June 9 Aeon

- andyblac - 2009-06-21

>>X<<' Wrote:I seem to have a problem when switching from flow to flat in TV, thumbnails are wide in flow but poster in flat so they look all stretched ?

Also when I switch from flow to flat in movies it changes TV and if I switch from flat to flow in TV it changes movies ?

This could be down to me as I've only been using XBMC for a week Laugh tried to download the full version to rule that out but also got corrupt rars Huh

I'm using the latest Rev21181 under windows and June 9 Aeon

i have have just noticed that today, fixed for 0.6, i have been tidying up the code, also i am going to add conditional weather and hopefully genre fanart / icons permission pending.

@ ALL

also i would like to know what view you guy use the most colour, windows/fullscreen, flat or flow etc ? just so know what i need to start on for music first.

- Paradise - 2009-06-21

@>>X<<, has it to do with "Poster view (TV Shows & Seasons)" in tweaks.

This poster word is confusing. Don't know why they didn't call it cover...

@andyblac, what do you think about "fixedlist for seasons + thumbs" here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52574.
I think its not so nice to see your cover again and again if you have just 2 episodes. Same if you go to genre and you have just two "Pirate" films. Would be great everywhere.

andyblac Wrote:i have have just noticed that today, fixed for 0.6, i have been tidying up the code, also i am going to add conditional weather and hopefully genre fanart / icons permission pending.

@ ALL

also i would like to know what view you guy use the most colour, windows/fullscreen, flat or flow etc ? just so know what i need to start on for music first.

Thanks thought it was human error on my part being new to XBMC Rolleyes

- rausch101 - 2009-06-21

I finally tried this mod out and it's amazing. Great job. I especially like the TV Preview option - that's a game changer for me. I hope it makes it into official Aeon builds.

The only thing I notice as a possible bug is that for some TV shows (e.g. 30 Rock), the codec tags are showing up in the director tag at the TV show episode level. Could be my .nfo's since I'm using so many programs to modify them now, but just thought I'd mention it.

rausch101 Wrote:The only thing I notice as a possible bug is that for some TV shows (e.g. 30 Rock), the codec tags are showing up in the director tag at the TV show episode level. Could be my .nfo's since I'm using so many programs to modify them now, but just thought I'd mention it.

If you have been using Media Info Plus that will be why, check the director tag in the nfo and your see why its happening