Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-07-30

logictester Wrote:i think we should Smile

pm'ed you.

never mind. ticket #6979 submitted. let's see what they come up with.

- azido - 2009-07-31

interesting:

while checking my own debug log, it seems we can use a fanart for music playlists..

DEBUG: msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: special://profile/playlists/music/fanart.jpg Error: (2)

i didn't know this yet.

- adriank99 - 2009-07-31

hey guys i just re-installed my OS and now my resolution and audio codec flags are missing, any one have any ideas?

- Schenk2302 - 2009-07-31

adriank99 Wrote:hey guys i just re-installed my OS and now my resolution and audio codec flags are missing, any one have any ideas?

did you turn on the media extract optionHuh

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

soder Wrote:EDI2: It would be great if I could manage all the content in the sub menus. Special the Extra. "Alarm" is nothing I use.

just fixed this Big Grin

soder Wrote:I also tried to add to of my Favorites to the "TV show" sub menu. One script and one folder with TV program I dont have in Library mode.

When I try to enter the folder from the sub menu XBMC crashes. And when I choose the script, nothing happens. The script dont start. At least I can't see it, and first when I press my "back to main menu" button, averything goes back to normal.

/Söder

i have added a patch earlier that should fix this issue, i have the same trouble with iPlayer plug-in, but it works now with the patch, so give it ago.

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:i'm talking about the latest svn OF XBMC, not the skin. since you're on a mac, i dunno where you can get it, but i've heard googling for "xbmc +nightly" will get you a usable result.

get it here, or like me build your own Smile

- iEvo - 2009-07-31

i tried the newest version of this mod, but still, no Fanart-Background in Movies. Shows up, then disappears... Huh

- azido - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:interesting:

while checking my own debug log, it seems we can use a fanart for music playlists..

DEBUG: msg: PICTURE::LoadImage: Unable to open image: special://profile/playlists/music/fanart.jpg Error: (2)

i didn't know this yet.

haha.. nice. it's showing:

(but only on the playlist selection screen, though.. not while using one.)

- azido - 2009-07-31

iEvo Wrote:i tried the newest version of this mod, but still, no Fanart-Background in Movies. Shows up, then disappears... Huh

on the vertical menu, tick fanart AND background.

- iEvo - 2009-07-31

i did fanart. same problem. background option is not available. ;( ive got the weird feeling, I have the wrong version/mod again...?!

edit: got it! its called backdrops, first click backdrops and then fanart. thnx mate!

- azido - 2009-07-31

iEvo Wrote:i did. same problem.

restart xbmc. also make sure there IS an assigned fanart to the movie and that you have enabled the display of fanart for movie in the settings.

- curtis-r - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:ticket #6979 submitted. let's see what they come up with.

I've been having the same freezing problem for weeks. I only use a key to shutdown. Win XP Pro SP3. I seem to recall it's only when I shutdown from my main menu b/c I have a key that shutsdown globally.

- azido - 2009-07-31

curtis-r Wrote:I've been having the same freezing problem for weeks. I only use a key to shutdown. Win XP Pro SP3. I seem to recall it's only when I shutdown from my main menu b/c I have a key that shutsdown globally.

i wonder if we could set up an environment for python on windows itself and set xbmc to use that instead of using only one supplied dll. maybe that would eliminate the problems. speaking of this, i see the dll's used by xbmc are outdated (version 2.4.5150.1012). The current production versions are Python 2.6.2 and Python 3.1 and do also have amdx64 binaries. chances are they would work more stable on win 7.

maybe i'll jump over to the python related threads with this.

- joshhansen - 2009-07-31

hi,

I've been trying to download both aeon auriga and this mod from github. I have tried via the cmd and gui, and neither are working for me. When i try via github direct it just stalls at hardcore archiving. With the CMD and gui i get issues with socket errors. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to upload a current edition of both auriga and this mod into a downloadable location such as mediafire, rapidshare, etc. I understand it wont process the regular updates, but at least it will be something to get me started. Thanks

- azido - 2009-07-31

joshhansen Wrote:hi,

I've been trying to download both aeon auriga and this mod from github. I have tried via the cmd and gui, and neither are working for me. When i try via github direct it just stalls at hardcore archiving. With the CMD and gui i get issues with socket errors. I was wondering if someone would be kind enough to upload a current edition of both auriga and this mod into a downloadable location such as mediafire, rapidshare, etc. I understand it wont process the regular updates, but at least it will be something to get me started. Thanks

you know you don't need auriga if you want to play with this mod, don't you?

i'll upload my latest pull to a webserver of mine. give me some minutes.