Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

just post another update: fixes episodes in list view the plot now displays correctly. BUT to need XBMC SVN:21906. Big Grin

- joshhansen - 2009-07-31

azido,

No I didn't know. However, I also love the multiplex feature so I am trying to get my hands on that as well. However, thank you very much for taking the time to upload your copy.

If anyone else could upload auriga I would be much appreciated. Thanks.

- azido - 2009-07-31

joshhansen Wrote:azido,

No I didn't know. However, I also love the multiplex feature so I am trying to get my hands on that as well. However, thank you very much for taking the time to upload your copy.

If anyone else could upload auriga I would be much appreciated. Thanks.

multiplex is available in showmix, too. in fact, it's a key feature of it Wink
uploading it right now, but i won't upload the old auriga, sorry. waste of bandwidth in my opinion.

- azido - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:just post another update: fixes episodes in list view the plot now displays correctly. BUT to need XBMC SVN:21906. Big Grin

hahaha.. i never noticed there was a bug with the plot there - neither using list view for anything else than music Tongue

Aeon ShowMix for the waiting impatient.. - azido - 2009-07-31

ok,

as it seems github reaches it's limits right now, i think it's a good idea to provide an alternate downloadlink for this excellent mod.

so here is Aeon Showmix as of 30.07.2009 - and here are the fonts you need for it to be complete. put them inside the Aeon Showmix folder.
be aware of the fact that you might not be able to update this version with future additions via github (i don't know if that works if you didn't initally start a clone), and also don't expect me to update this download link at all (i might do it if i like to, though), but for some it might be the only way to get his/her hands on a copy at this time, so.. enjoy as it is or try to download from github.

andy: you can - if you like - put this into your first post. i'll keep an eye on the bandwith usage, but i don't think it will exceed the limits of my hoster that fast Tongue

- Tuckerdude - 2009-07-31

Hey Andy....Thank you very much for all your hard work on this mod. After some wrangling, I think I've finally got everything working. Now comes the "cross your fingers, hope you will consider, please, please, please" request. A While back some kind soul made a small mod to yours that allowed for extrathumbs to cycle (slowly swap out two icons at a time). It's really a great feature and fully exploits the "extra thumbs" folder for those of us who generate a dozen or more. I know it sounds crazy, but I typically generate 50 or more thumbs for each movie and it's really cool to see them cycling through the boxes in multiplex mode. At any rate, I've managed to hack your latest and greatest (as of tonight 7/30), but if you could integrate it into future versions, I would be eternally grateful!

Thank you again for making such a tremendous mod....I love it!!!!

- soder - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:get it here, or like me build your own Smile

Why not from here?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33327

Works perfect. =)

/Söder

- joshhansen - 2009-07-31

so i got the skin up and running, but i can't seem to figure out why i have nothing in my recently added or movies splash screen on the home screen, the little box that has totals of movies and movies watched doesnt show anything yet in the actual movies section it shows all my movies.

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

soder Wrote:Why not from here?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=33327

Works perfect. =)

/Söder

there are linux builds, not MAC

- logictester - 2009-07-31

hi andy, thanks for the smart playlists editor, but it has some cosmetics issue:

1. missing localized strings Smile
2. when creating a new rule - you are typing under the text box
3. some textures apear to be missing - mainly on the right side where the add, remove, edit buttons are
4. the transperancy makes it look like double text when windows open - like a text box
5. new rule - looks like it's always selected - so when you on it - you can't tell if it's selected unless you click ok

i know it's a quick and dirty mod so no pressure Smile, i'll post in the mod as well

- soder - 2009-07-31

soder Wrote:Andy, I found a missing picture or texture or what its called.

When watching a movie, pressing "menu" I think, (the menu with buttons for skip, fast forward, bookmark, subtitles and so on), the fast forward is missing.

EDIT: I guess its "STOP" thats missing, not "FF"

/Söder

I still got this problem? Is this fixed or am I missing something?

/Söder

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

soder Wrote:I still got this problem? Is this fixed or am I missing something?

/Söder

i guess your using Linux, the osd stop button had a capital "S" in the filename i have changed this to "s" lowercase, tell me if it solves the problem, if so i'll go though all other filenames. this might be a lot of the problems you guys seem to be having Huh

- maocul - 2009-07-31

1 quick issue. I'll try to get an image up later. On the home screen when enabling the recently added items and having the clock furniture raised to the top there is a slight overlap.

Not major but thought I'd bring it up.

- azido - 2009-07-31

maocul Wrote:1 quick issue. I'll try to get an image up later. On the home screen when enabling the recently added items and having the clock furniture raised to the top there is a slight overlap.

Not major but thought I'd bring it up.

same goes for weather screen between home visualiser displaying the playing album and the leftmost weather item.

- soder - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:i guess your using Linux, the osd stop button had a capital "S" in the filename i have changed this to "s" lowercase, tell me if it solves the problem, if so i'll go though all other filenames. this might be a lot of the problems you guys seem to be having Huh

Yes Im using linux. And yes, that did it. Now the stop is there. =)

Thanks.

/Söder