Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- azido - 2009-07-31

good news:

nuka1195 (one of the python gods) told me he patched xbmc (the python part that is) to be able to run twc plus and the recently added script without freezes/issues as he experienced the same troubles from that combination. we just need to wait for it to be submitted to the svn.

- logictester - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:good news:

nuka1195 (one of the python gods) told me he patched xbmc (the python part that is) to be able to run twc plus and the recently added script without freezes/issues as he experienced the same troubles from that combination. we just need to wait for it to be submitted to the svn.

now that's some really great news Smile

- soder - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:good news:

What does that mean?

/Söder

- azido - 2009-07-31

soder Wrote:What does that mean?

/Söder

it means that tony trouble, alex appcrash and frank freeze are leaving the building in the (hopefully) not-so-distant future.

soder Wrote:What does that mean?

/Söder

that means that sometimes very soon we'll get an SVN version of XBMC that feexes the freeze issues

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

- Tuckerdude - 2009-07-31

Hi Andy....first ticket submitted! Smile

Cheers and Thankyou!

Tuckerdude

- Tuckerdude - 2009-07-31

Hey Logictester...

Did you receive an e-mail verification from Assembla? I think you must respond to that e-mail before your tickets will be registered.

Tuckerdude Wrote:Hey Logictester...

Did you receive an e-mail verification from Assembla? I think you must respond to that e-mail before your tickets will be registered.

i did receive and responded

- iEvo - 2009-07-31

ive found a problem. I have setup my movie database again and now the media flagging is working perfect. I discovered some movies wich have the wrong imdb information, so i reloaded them again and selected the correct movie from the list. Now the "reloaded" movies have lost their meta information like 720p, Audio and Source. How can I fix that? During the library scan, i wasnt asked wich movie this is (in case XBMC offers multiple possible movies). It automaticly selects the first, most of the time its the wrong movie.

- soder - 2009-07-31

logictester Wrote:that means that sometimes very soon we'll get an SVN version of XBMC that feexes the freeze issues

Guess I've never noticed these?

/Söder

soder Wrote:Guess I've never noticed these?

/Söder

well, linux is a beautiful thing Smile

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

logictester Wrote:well, linux is a beautiful thing Smile

what remote are you guys using ?

Extrathumbs feature request....more detail - Tuckerdude - 2009-07-31

Hi Andy....I saw that you accepted my feature request (at least that you would look into it). Thanks for that!!!

You asked how it should work so I thought I would give some more detail (tried to reply to your question in Assembla, but could not find a way).

At any rate, the goal of this feature is to provide for random cycling of extra thumb images in the two (four in fullscreen mode) image slots that are in the multiplex layout.

So the way it currently works is when you select a movie and the info panel comes up, there are two randomly selected extrathumbs visible in the slots, after a four second delay, these thumbs fade, and two new ones take their place. This process randomly continues (even repeating some) over and over.

With the simple hack that I am currently using there are instances where two matching thumbs appear at the same time, so it might be nice to trap for that....but certainly not critical.

If I can figure out a way to do it, I will record and post a Youtube video showing you how it is currently working on my system.

Thanks Andy!!!

Tuckerdude