Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

Tuckerdude Wrote:Hi Andy....first ticket submitted! Smile

Cheers and Thankyou!

Tuckerdude

yeah, i thought that would happen, get the same image appearing more than once. dont think there is a way stop it either.

- logictester - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:what remote are you guys using ?

using MCE remote with EventGhost

- azido - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:what remote are you guys using ?

an X10. RF MCE OR22V. works perfect in combination with intelliremote.

- azido - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:OK guys,

i have now setup a ticket system for my skin. please email bugs/feature requests etc to:

[EMAIL="showmix@tickets.assembla.com"]showmix@tickets.assembla.com[/EMAIL]

you wil need to register at www.assembla.com before the email will add a ticket.

here is my skin space: http://www.assembla.com/spaces/showmix

it will enable me to track them easier, also you will get a reply once the bug is ready for testing or fixed,

this will save alot of time.

good idea, though it's not very user friendly there Wink

will you enable chatting? could be nice for real-time responses.

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

Weavus Wrote:I have a feature request/enhancement:

I use fullscreen multiplex for my movies with the info panel set to auto which is great for seeing my lovely fanart. However I can't see the name of the movie I'm looking at until the info panel pops up. Would it be possible to replace the genre below the poster with the movie name *until* the info panel pops up and then replace it with genre once the info panel is displayed?

As it is its very difficult to see which movie you are on when scanning really fast left or right as the posters lag slightly and the only thing you can see is the genre (which is little use in identifiying the movie at speed!)

Thanks

Done.

- Tuckerdude - 2009-07-31

Hi Andy....

As promised, please find the link to a Youtube video that shows how the extra thumbs are currently cycling using the existing hack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0KFObkaSY

Thanks again!

- Tuckerdude - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:yeah, i thought that would happen, get the same image appearing more than once. dont think there is a way stop it either.

Hi Andy....or course for those of us who generate a high number of extra thumbs for each movie (like 50 or more), the likely hood of this happening drops dramatically.

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:good idea, though it's not very user friendly there Wink

will you enable chatting? could be nice for real-time responses.

try it now Smile

- azido - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:try it now Smile

Jul 31 08:40 PM

You don't have enough permissions to post in this chat. You will only be able to read user's posts

maybe i should relogin.

no.. seems like you have to permit users to chat.

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

Tuckerdude Wrote:Hi Andy....or course for those of us who generate a high number of extra thumbs for each movie (like 50 or more), the likely hood of this happening drops dramatically.

ok, i'll make an option then

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:Jul 31 08:40 PM

You don't have enough permissions to post in this chat. You will only be able to read user's posts

maybe i should relogin.

no.. seems like you have to permit users to chat.

you should able to i have made you a team member

do you have flash installed ? and make sure port 1025 is open

- logictester - 2009-07-31

andyblac Wrote:try it now Smile

i get this:

- azido - 2009-07-31

logictester Wrote:i get this:

working now.. alex b. = you?

- SHen350 - 2009-07-31

Tuckerdude Wrote:Hi Andy....I saw that you accepted my feature request (at least that you would look into it). Thanks for that!!!

You asked how it should work so I thought I would give some more detail (tried to reply to your question in Assembla, but could not find a way).

At any rate, the goal of this feature is to provide for random cycling of extra thumb images in the two (four in fullscreen mode) image slots that are in the multiplex layout.

So the way it currently works is when you select a movie and the info panel comes up, there are two randomly selected extrathumbs visible in the slots, after a four second delay, these thumbs fade, and two new ones take their place. This process randomly continues (even repeating some) over and over.

With the simple hack that I am currently using there are instances where two matching thumbs appear at the same time, so it might be nice to trap for that....but certainly not critical.

If I can figure out a way to do it, I will record and post a Youtube video showing you how it is currently working on my system.

Thanks Andy!!!

Tuckerdude

I like this idea pretty well. I am always looking for things that will impress my friends and neighbors and I think this will add a little more to that. I appreciate Tuckerdude bringing this up and Andy for looking into it.

I am still pulling for it being able to pop my popcorn, but I think this is falling on deaf ears with Andy. I mean, I have to press almost 2 buttons on my microwave for popcorn! This really should be added to the skin! I can see it now, on the main menu "POPCORN" with little submenus "PLAIN" "BUTTERED" "SALT" "CARAMEL". mmmmm.... Is it lunch time?

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

shen350 Wrote:i like this idea pretty well. I am always looking for things that will impress my friends and neighbors and i think this will add a little more to that. I appreciate tuckerdude bringing this up and andy for looking into it.

I am still pulling for it being able to pop my popcorn, but i think this is falling on deaf ears with andy. I mean, i have to press almost 2 buttons on my microwave for popcorn! This really should be added to the skin! I can see it now, on the main menu "popcorn" with little submenus "plain" "buttered" "salt" "caramel". Mmmmm.... Is it lunch time?

lol Big Grin