Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- SHen350 - 2009-07-31

I had and idea for this MOD in post #1244. It could really blow this MOD up and make it THE choice for any media serving software user on a global scale, but Andy seems to not care about this lifechanging addition. It's okay though, I will get over it.

- azido - 2009-07-31

Batemann Wrote:no interference. One thing: Sometimes a file interferes with the git update. I just delete the file that causes it, rerun the git pull and copy the cd-art mod over the skin folder again. 2 seconds work.

yeah, that's typical even if you did not touch the clone at all (me uses a repository outside of xbmc and copies over the changes). git keeps telling here and there a file is not up to date and hence it cannot merge. already figured Wink

- Batemann - 2009-07-31

SHen350 Wrote:I had and idea for this MOD in post #1244. It could really blow this MOD up and make it THE choice for any media serving software user on a global scale, but Andy seems to not care about this lifechanging addition. It's okay though, I will get over it.

Hehehehe. :-) What was the lifechanging Idea you had? I Love Lifechanging Ideas. And now you're trying to sell this idea to Hitcher, in Andy Thread?? Wink And Yes, I'm to lazy to scroll back to post 1244. Laugh

- SHen350 - 2009-07-31

Batemann Wrote:You can add the Spinning cd mod yourself. Just paste the folder in your showmix folder, without the fonts.xml (add the nessecary code in that yourself) and you're done. Works fine here.

Man, you had me until the "add the nessecary code in" part. I mean I can just barely handle putting XBMC and Andy's skin on the computer. (And if you have read some of my earlier posts, I can't do that right either.) I assume you would need to pull the CD art and add it to the music file, or does it have a generic CD spinning?

- SHen350 - 2009-07-31

[/quote]I am still pulling for it being able to pop my popcorn, but I think this is falling on deaf ears with Andy. I mean, I have to press almost 2 buttons on my microwave for popcorn! This really should be added to the skin! I can see it now, on the main menu "POPCORN" with little submenus "PLAIN" "BUTTERED" "SALT" "CARAMEL". mmmmm.... Is it lunch time?[/quote]

I'm telling you this is sheer genious!

- Batemann - 2009-07-31

SHen350 Wrote:Man, you had me until the "add the nessecary code in" part. I mean I can just barely handle putting XBMC and Andy's skin on the computer. (And if you have read some of my earlier posts, I can't do that right either.) I assume you would need to pull the CD art and add it to the music file, or does it have a generic CD spinning?

Has A generic Cd spinning AS WELL. Both. And I now some of you are scared of code and stuff, but if you can use this forum, surely you can copy 5 lines of code (they are in the thread start of the CD-art thread by Reaven) in the correct place in a text editor? Rofl Do it once, keep a copy, and you'll never have to do it again. ;-)

- Batemann - 2009-07-31

I am still pulling for it being able to pop my popcorn, but I think this is falling on deaf ears with Andy. I mean, I have to press almost 2 buttons on my microwave for popcorn! This really should be added to the skin! I can see it now, on the main menu "POPCORN" with little submenus "PLAIN" "BUTTERED" "SALT" "CARAMEL". mmmmm.... Is it lunch time?[/quote]

I'm telling you this is sheer genious![/quote]

Just wait a second. Andy Didn't like this?? I'm switching back to hitcher. This is pure genius indeed. Infintite possibilies arise. Coffee! Beer. Cigarettes...

@Andy: Utter Disappointment.... That's all I can say.

- azido - 2009-07-31

I am still pulling for it being able to pop my popcorn, but I think this is falling on deaf ears with Andy. I mean, I have to press almost 2 buttons on my microwave for popcorn! This really should be added to the skin! I can see it now, on the main menu "POPCORN" with little submenus "PLAIN" "BUTTERED" "SALT" "CARAMEL". mmmmm.... Is it lunch time?[/quote]

I'm telling you this is sheer genious![/quote]

still no friend of popcorn here, but if andy would make it user-definable, i see usage for myself:

COFFEE
[SIZE=2]ESPRESSO | CAPPUCHINO | NORMAL | STRONGASHELL

[/SIZE]

- Batemann - 2009-07-31

[/quote]still no friend of popcorn here, but if andy would make it user-definable, i see usage for myself:

COFFEE
[SIZE=2]ESPRESSO | CAPPUCHINO | NORMAL | STRONGASHELL

[/SIZE][/quote]

Oh NOW he's a fan of user definable code. Rofl

- azido - 2009-07-31

Quote:Oh NOW he's a fan of user definable code. Rofl

hrhr..

i am in general, but i also see andy still has to tweak things out before he could readd/implement stuff to make even my grandma happy.. Wink

- logictester - 2009-07-31

for anyone using the Assembla to submit tickets to andy - put [REQUEST] or [BUG] in the subject so it will be easier for andy to sort them

- azido - 2009-07-31

logictester Wrote:for anyone using the Assembla to submit tickets to andy - put [REQUEST] or [BUG] in the subject so it will be easier for andy to sort them

talking to a non-existant andy in the chat right now Rolleyes

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

Batemann Wrote:Ow andy, Another question.

As the git repositories are popping up like magic mushrooms I stopped trying to manage all of them. ;-) I love MC2009's Home mod; He is still updating that code. Do you keep adding his addons to your repository? Or did you do it once (I know you've changed a few things)?

yes i do try to keep it update.

- andyblac - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:andy:​ ​the​ ​vertical​ ​menu​ ​is​ ​ALWAYS​ ​opened​ ​when​ ​you​ ​go​ ​to​ ​your​ ​playlist​ ​from​ ​shutdown​ ​menu​

what menu ? cant find it

- Batemann - 2009-07-31

azido Wrote:hrhr..

i am in general, but i also see andy still has to tweak things out before he could readd/implement stuff to make even my grandma happy.. Wink

Why would Andy want to make your Grandma happy? Laugh