Kodi Community Forum
ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: ShowMix 2.1 - New LowList (/showthread.php?tid=52755)

- lonchaney - 2009-08-05

logictester Wrote:is your advancedsettings.xml starts with <advancedsettings> and ends with </advancedsettings>?

ok that's why it wasn't working...now the all seasons option is gone but it still only shows the one cover for each season...anybody else have any ideas?

- GreggieM - 2009-08-05

When I tried to update the new version of this mod, I receive following line:
"error: Entry '720p/home.xlm' not uptodate. cannot Merge"

What does it means??

- Schenk2302 - 2009-08-05

GreggieM Wrote:When I tried to update the new version of this mod, I receive following line:

What does it means??

just delete home.xml and run git pull again!!!

- azido - 2009-08-05

GreggieM Wrote:When I tried to update the new version of this mod, I receive following line:

What does it means??

it means in the time between your previous and your current pull andy supplied more that one update to that file to github, and you've missed to download the version(s) in between.

simply remove it from your local repository and it will be replaced by the current one on git.

- logictester - 2009-08-05

azido Wrote:hey brother.

that scrollspeed tag needs to go to Includes_Furniture.xml where you've defined your rss feed controls to display your feeds on home screen.

so go and put under <urlset>1</urlset> a scroll speed definition
<scrollspeed>30</scrollspeed> and under your <urlset>2</urlset> another one <scrollspeed>100</scrollspeed>.

works like a charm here when tested. Wink

mind sending me your modification to display both of them with a correct aligned underlying background'n'shit ?

i guess it's a nice idea to have daily news on the 1st stream going fast and some release news on the 2nd being a bit slower Smile

by the way: in an earlier version of xbmc i got the name of the rss feed displayed right in front of the feed. now there's only the content itself. what happened? Huh

not working for me - i'm sending you the xml's - please let me know if it works for you?
thanks bro

- SHen350 - 2009-08-05

Well, I just reinstalled XBMC and Showmix into the comp that wouldn't put my TV episodes in order. It still won't do that, but there was another problem. In the Video section there no longer any names underneath the files. I can't tell which files are movies, TV shows, plug ins or add source without clicking into them.
I have restarted and still there are no file labels in show view.

- Dougie085 - 2009-08-06

Ok so I got this mostly working, one thing I'm really not sure which one is multiplex or anything? The other thing is it doesn't seem to be extracting all of my Metadata info? It gets the studio and the movie rating (R, PG13 and so on) it also shows the IMDB rating but it doesn't show 1080p, DTS and that stuff. I used Emerald Media Manager to get the Metadata stuff.

- azido - 2009-08-06

Dougie085 Wrote:Ok so I got this mostly working, one thing I'm really not sure which one is multiplex or anything? The other thing is it doesn't seem to be extracting all of my Metadata info? It gets the studio and the movie rating (R, PG13 and so on) it also shows the IMDB rating but it doesn't show 1080p, DTS and that stuff. I used Emerald Media Manager to get the Metadata stuff.

what's the extension of the files in question?

if it's vob or iso, ffmpeg can't extract meta-data from that. i also think xbmc uses another player for them? not sure, though.

- azido - 2009-08-06

SHen350 Wrote:Well, I just reinstalled XBMC and Showmix into the comp that wouldn't put my TV episodes in order. It still won't do that, but there was another problem. In the Video section there no longer any names underneath the files. I can't tell which files are movies, TV shows, plug ins or add source without clicking into them.
I have restarted and still there are no file labels in show view.

sounds like something weird. tried to purge your skin settings and start configuring from scratch?

labels are fine here at video file mode in showcase view.

- eumel - 2009-08-06

azido Wrote:what's the extension of the files in question?

if it's vob or iso, ffmpeg can't extract meta-data from that. i also think xbmc uses another player for them? not sure, though.
1080p is not picked from the filenames?

- azido - 2009-08-06

eumel Wrote:1080p is not picked from the filenames?

not any more. only source.

- azido - 2009-08-06

the shutdown freezes are back since the latest update Sad

and nuka's python patch is still not integrated into svn.

- Dougie085 - 2009-08-06

azido Wrote:what's the extension of the files in question?

I know it won't work on those, but 99% of these are mkv's and h.264 encoded.

- azido - 2009-08-06

Dougie085 Wrote:I know it won't work on those, but 99% of these are mkv's and h.264 encoded.

should be fine then Huh

it may sound stupid, but did you enable extracting of meta data? can you actually PLAY those files in question from within xbmc?

- Dougie085 - 2009-08-06

I can play the files yes. I don't see an option that says Extract Media Data, I do see an option that says Media Data that is enabled, it's also enabled in the little sub menu that pops up when you are in the movie library. I don't know if there is some extra mod I need or what.