Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Another Aeon Night Version (/showthread.php?tid=52774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Montellese - 2009-07-14

`Black Wrote:Yes, it has native flagging... I just didn't include the images because last time they broke the branch. For now load them from the native flagging thread and it should work. Smile

Ah thx for that information. I was starting to wonder if I did something wrong...

Github is extremly slow atm. I cloned blacks branch yesterday to a local directory and it took about 2 hours!!!

EDIT: Oh almost forgot to ask: You added the "watched overlay" which is very nice. Unfortunately if I enable it in the settings, I am able to choose to show them in TV Shows but not in Movies section. I don't want the overlays in Movies but they are always there because there is no option to toggle it. But in TV Show there is such an option. Did you miss to add it to the Movies section or is this intended?

- `Black - 2009-07-14

Tv show / curtains bug is fixed and the flag images are now on github.

I have also some problems with github atm... everytime I push something to git, he pushes all files and not only the items from the last commit(s).

@Montellese
There is atm only one option: enable it (for list, showcase & multiplex) or disable it (for list, showcase & multiplex). If you have something else then you maybe use other mods?

- paul - 2009-07-14

`Black Wrote:Tv show / curtains bug is fixed and the flag images are now on github.

I have also some problems with github atm... everytime I push something to git, he pushes all files and not only the items from the last commit(s).

@Montellese
There is atm only one option: enable it (for list, showcase & multiplex) or disable it (for list, showcase & multiplex). If you have something else then you maybe use other mods?

Dam you fixed the problem before i got a chance to report that problem.
The mod just gets better and betterSmile

`Black Wrote:@Montellese

Maybe my "problem" description was a bit bad. I know that there is only one option atm and you can only change it in TV Shows view but not in Movies view. And if you change it for TV Shows it also affects Movies.

But I just finished changing it myself so I can have Watched Overlays for TV Shows independent of the Watched Overlays for Movies.
Let me know if anyone is interested in it then I can pack the files and upload it somewhere.

- azido - 2009-07-14

mind of adding the "aspect ratio flag" like Aenima99x displays in his mediastream redux version?

i really like it.

- `Black - 2009-07-14

@Montellese
Do you really mean the watched overlay setting or maybe the show/hide setting for watched items? The setting which I added is under settings -> customize -> advanced -> "enable watched overlays" ... you can't change it in the tv shows view nor in any other view but you can change the visibility of watched items in every view (hide watched: on/off). But it's the same setting so it affects all views... maybe I change this but I don't think it's necessary.

@azido
Maybe. ^^

`Black Wrote:@Montellese
Do you really mean the watched overlay setting or maybe the show/hide setting for watched items? The setting which I added is under settings -> customize -> advanced -> "enable watched overlays" ... you can't change it in the tv shows view nor in any other view but you can change the visibility of watched items in every view (hide watched: on/off). But it's the same setting so it affects all views... maybe I change this but I don't think it's necessary.

I'm sorry for using the wrong term. I neither mean the watched overlay settings configurable in the Settings dialog nor the show/hide watched items but the option which looks like "Overlay: On/Off" which is available in TV Shows view and toggles the visibility of the watched overlay icon.
I uploaded a screenshot to show what I mean:
This option is only available in TV Shows view but also controls the visibility of the watched overlay in Movies view (using the "nooverlays" setting in the XML files). I changed the code to use two settings "notvoverlays" and "nomovieoverlays" and added the option to the Movies view's settings list.

EDIT: Removed because it was no bug.

- `Black - 2009-07-14

Ah ok... yes, I could add that option.
OSD Button on the very left is correct, it's the playlist button and I changed it to 28... VideoOSDSettings is on the right. Smile

`Black Wrote:Ah ok... yes, I could add that option.
I can provide you with the changes I made if you want.

`Black Wrote:OSD Button on the very left is correct, it's the playlist button and I changed it to 28... VideoOSDSettings is on the right. Smile
My fault sorry. Then it is wrong in the original Auriga release. I was used to get to the Volume option using the button on the very left.

- `Black - 2009-07-14

Would be nice if you can provide me the changes, then i'll include them in the next update.

- `Black - 2009-07-15

Next little update is on github... thanks to Montellese for the overlay mod. I removed the "enable watched overlay" setting because it's not necessary anymore and added watched overlays to the wall view. Also the movie backdrops are not loaded behind the fanart image anymore.

ps: someone knows why everytime now when i push something to git, all off the files and not only the changed items get pushed? Any fix for this without making a new fork/branch? It's annoying cause everytime it lasts about 35-40min to upload everything.

- paul - 2009-07-15

Another mod others may like is the Slider Dialog by thedroid
Instead of seeing the huge settings screen whilst playing a video the panel closes leaving just a slider dialog so you can see the changes you make if you want black i could upload the relevant files for you to look at as it's pretty useful to haveSmile heres the link to my modified files http://www.4shared.com/file/118347997/926f0318/MOD_Slider_Dialog.html

- eumel - 2009-07-15

paul Wrote:Another mod others may like is the Slider Dialog by thedroid
Instead of seeing the huge settings screen whilst playing a video the panel closes leaving just a slider dialog so you can see the changes you make if you want black i could upload the relevant files for you to look at as it's pretty useful to haveSmile heres the link to my modified files http://www.4shared.com/file/118347997/926f0318/MOD_Slider_Dialog.html
Thanks Paul
that looks better, with fixed position Wink

- `Black - 2009-07-15

Thanks to paul (of course also to thedroid) for the files, I modified it a bit and came up with this:

Should be on git in 30-40min as I'm uploading it atm and still have the pushing "bug". ^^

- paul - 2009-07-16

`Black Wrote:Thanks to paul (of course also to thedroid) for the files, I modified it a bit and came up with this:

Should be on git in 30-40min as I'm uploading it atm and still have the pushing "bug". ^^
That does look better at the bottom. i did not think of that myself.Smile