Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Another Aeon Night Version (/showthread.php?tid=52774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- >>X<< - 2009-07-17

garyi Wrote:I think the emphasis on all these extra thumbs makes it difficult for those of us who just don't have the time to deal with all this!

Think your find Ember Media Manager can do all that for you ?

- garyi - 2009-07-17

Probably as soon as it works on OSX I'll use it Wink

No but seriously the mods in this thread really appeal to my sensibilities really thoughtful and sophisticated. But also I am dead lazy so as long as it can work without me expending to much effort all the better!

I am just hoping for something really special with the music section, it seems to be the forgotten offspring with XBMC!

- azido - 2009-07-17

garyi Wrote:I am just hoping for something really special with the music section, it seems to be the forgotten offspring with XBMC!

true words.. both xbmc devs and those talented modders out there will hopefully change the priority from adding new views 'n' stuff in the movie + tv part to the music section, since in my opinion it could be improved much more both in handling and visualisation.

seems like most of the time xbmc is more often just used as a video center than as a media center.

music database handling is kinda crippled compared to the possibilities we have in the video section.

- garyi - 2009-07-17

Indeed, so much opportunity out there for music IMO, but at the moment its barely able to recognise 1 quarter of my tunes and I don't think my tastes are that obscure.

Also music does not sound as good from XBMC than iTunes from my hifi.

- paul - 2009-07-17

`Black Wrote:Yes, will be under advanced setting in the next update... but as Hitcher said, it's faster to switch between light/night (for testing) if it's in top menu.

edit:

New view "Multiwall" (crossing of multiplex & wall view)... what do you think?

Short video how it looks in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCUbjZdX7zw&fmt=22
Looks great even cleaner than multiplex, where do you get your ideas fromLaugh

- `Black - 2009-07-17

garyi Wrote:I am just hoping for something really special with the music section, it seems to be the forgotten offspring with XBMC!

I have something in mind for the multiwall music section. Smile

- Leeuw - 2009-07-17

garyi Wrote:Indeed, so much opportunity out there for music IMO, but at the moment its barely able to recognise 1 quarter of my tunes and I don't think my tastes are that obscure.

Also music does not sound as good from XBMC than iTunes from my hifi.

Shameless plug, but my list mod works for music - that was actually my main reason for writing it Smile But I agree that the xbmc engine doesn't offer as rich a feature set for music as for movies

- scrolling - 2009-07-18

I need some help I'm by no means a programmer just a really bad hacker.

I have been trying to do get the plot to automatically scroll in the main view and information view so read the whole thing and not just a portion of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

- paul - 2009-07-18

go to settings / customise / advanced go to views and its the second option on the right just toggle it to on and your plots will scroll. though it beats me why this is not on by default

- garyi - 2009-07-18

Leeuw that looks good but I like the black mod for everything else so how do I get your mod and the black mod at the same time?

This is the trouble with all these strands for us simpletons!

- Leeuw - 2009-07-18

garyi Wrote:Leeuw that looks good but I like the black mod for everything else so how do I get your mod and the black mod at the same time?

This is the trouble with all these strands for us simpletons!

I am going to include a version for merging with 'Blacks mod in the next release (probably this weekend). Stay tuned.

- garyi - 2009-07-18

Cool many thanks.

If I could make one more request which may not be skin specific. On the right under the album it shows you the currently playing trak but in the main list it sticks on what ever track was first to play, is there anyway to make that main list move the highlight through the currently playing track as well, many is the time my eye is drawn there to see which track is playing only to find its not the one playing!

- medicineuk - 2009-07-18

Hay Black any chance you could add in the File Manager and Fixed Shutdown Menu from Hitchers mod. I have been lusting after a file manger for ages will mean no more dropping out in to linux GUI Big Grin

- scrolling - 2009-07-18

paul Wrote:go to settings / customise / advanced go to views and its the second option on the right just toggle it to on and your plots will scroll. though it beats me why this is not on by default

That was to easy. Thanks

- paul - 2009-07-18

scrolling Wrote:That was to easy. Thanks
No problemSmile