Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Another Aeon Night Version (/showthread.php?tid=52774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- uncertainty - 2009-07-18

paul Wrote:go to settings / customise / advanced go to views and its the second option on the right just toggle it to on and your plots will scroll. though it beats me why this is not on by default

I've always wondered why this is an option as I would think everyone would want it on....heh

- Leeuw - 2009-07-18

garyi Wrote:Cool many thanks.

If I could make one more request which may not be skin specific. On the right under the album it shows you the currently playing trak but in the main list it sticks on what ever track was first to play, is there anyway to make that main list move the highlight through the currently playing track as well, many is the time my eye is drawn there to see which track is playing only to find its not the one playing!

Thanks, garyi. Yes, I agree the now playing is confusing and have had that on my todo list as something to address. I promise I will get to that sooner or later (have to finish the new wide info panels first though).

- illfrozn - 2009-07-19

Bug I noticed (maybe just for me; sorry if previously posted):
If in 'TV Shows' and you move up two menus (through the root) to 'Recently Added', then scroll to 'Recently Added Movies' and enter that menu, the text overlaps over the poster and the movies are "out of sync". Example: I highlighted Marley & Me, but the text read "I, Robot" and if I started to play it, I, Robot would play. If you go to 'Recently Added Movies' from the Home menu or from within 'Movies', this does not happen. Hopefully, I explained that correctly ...

- `Black - 2009-07-19

Make a video please, maybe then i'll get it. Big Grin

€: ok, seems to be an auriga bug... I see if i can fix it.

- illfrozn - 2009-07-19

Sweet. BTW, thank you for all of your help. Can I ask one more thing: what code can I change to have the backdrops change with each selection in the 'Home' screen (TV Shows <--> Videos <--> Movies)?

- `Black - 2009-07-19

They change already with each selection...

- azido - 2009-07-19

illfrozn Wrote:Sweet. BTW, thank you for all of your help. Can I ask one more thing: what code can I change to have the backdrops change with each selection in the 'Home' screen (TV Shows <--> Videos <--> Movies)?

go to settings/appearance and change the backgrounds for each section there. no need to "hack" that.

- zwat - 2009-07-19

Hi. Great skin. I dl it yesterday and something ain't working for me.
First, fonts where missing (should they be missing?) copied the font folder from aeon skin
Second, no menues when playing (pressing the m key)
Third, can't set backgrounds (it don't show jpg or bmp files)

any quickfix for doing this?

- `Black - 2009-07-19

1. Yes, they should be missing, load them from the aeonproject site
2. working here
3. also working here (do you have the latest svn of xbmc? -> if you use windows, use the xbmc updater, else load the latest svn from here)

- zwat - 2009-07-19

Ohh I need the latest svn. I just have the latest official release. Babylon 9.04. Gonna look into svn then. tnx

yep that did the trick Big Grin

- illfrozn - 2009-07-19

azido Wrote:go to settings/appearance and change the backgrounds for each section there. no need to "hack" that.

The back drops rotate every 15, 20 seconds in the home screen, but do not change with each selection. When I go from 'TV Shows' to 'Movies', the back drop stays the same until 15, 20 seconds is up, then the back drops rotates to another back drop.

- `Black - 2009-07-19

Do you have different folders for your backdrops?

- illfrozn - 2009-07-19

`Black Wrote:Do you have different folders for your backdrops?

No, I don't. I have all backdrops stored in a single folder under my Aeon folder (XBMC\skin\Aeon\backdrops) ...

- `Black - 2009-07-19

Use different folders.. one for movies, one for tvshows etc., then they will change as you want. Wink

- illfrozn - 2009-07-19

`Black Wrote:Use different folders.. one for movies, one for tvshows etc., then they will change as you want. Wink

I guess this changed in the update from Stark to Auriga. That stinks! Well, I will definitely try that. Thank you for the help ...