Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Another Aeon Night Version (/showthread.php?tid=52774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- >>X<< - 2009-07-23

jondr13 Wrote:'Black

Is this mod supposed to be used with Ember Media Manager?? I have always used Media Info Plus and when I installed your mod, about the only icon that shows is the DVD icon. On my blu-ray files, the blu-ray icon shows up on top of the DVD icon. Everything else is missing. This happens under both Movies and TV Shows.

Not sure what Im doing wrong and if me using MIP has anything to do with it

Please advise, thanks

The actual full set of flags aren't included in his mod you need to add the flags from below

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52581

- `Black - 2009-07-23

They are included since one of the last updates.

@jondr13
Enable native flagging in the settings, rescan your library and remove everything except the studio name from the studio tag, then the most flags should be there.

- jondr13 - 2009-07-23

`Black Wrote:They are included since one of the last updates.

@jondr13
Enable native flagging in the settings, rescan your library and remove everything except the studio name from the studio tag, then the most flags should be there.

Thanks
Just to be sure Im reading you correctly, I will need to go into MIP and remove everything except for the studio. And after I do that, it will pick up all the flags after I rescan and enable native flagging?
I have all my files as ISO, so your instructions will still work correct?

Thanks again

- garyi - 2009-07-23

I too would just like to tack on the end of this question. Fact is the search provides a tonne of info on flagging but I am still confused as to what I need to do. I believe I need to change the file names to include the required info, such as the resolution? However I get plenty show up with a DVD icon but there is no mention of dvd in the title?

Can one of those Windows apps do that for me or is it a case of manually changing 300 movies?

- `Black - 2009-07-23

Maybe you also have a "DVD" tag in the studio name. As an example the nfo should contain this:

Only studio name in the studio tag:
Code:
<studio>Walt Disney Pictures</studio>

Streamdetails for the rest of the flags (XBMC extracts them if it's enabled in the settings):
Code:
<fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <codec>h264</codec>
                <aspect>2.352941</aspect>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>816</height>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <codec>dca</codec>
                <language>ger</language>
                <channels>6</channels>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>

- `Black - 2009-07-23

I decided to change the home now playing widget and let it also display in all multiwall sections... the home screen will also get an update to match the multiwall style. Here's a screen from the widget in the movie view:

- jondr13 - 2009-07-24

`Black Wrote:Maybe you also have a "DVD" tag in the studio name. As an example the nfo should contain this:

Only studio name in the studio tag:
Code:
<studio>Walt Disney Pictures</studio>

Streamdetails for the rest of the flags (XBMC extracts them if it's enabled in the settings):
Code:
<fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <codec>h264</codec>
                <aspect>2.352941</aspect>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>816</height>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <codec>dca</codec>
                <language>ger</language>
                <channels>6</channels>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>

Not sure what is going on here but this isnt working for me at all.
All my ISO files are set up as like Watchmen.bluray. I looked in MIP and even in the NFO file and "DVD" isnt anywhere in there. So I have no idea everything is reading DVD and the Blu-ray icons showing over DVD. Also, went into MIP and took out everything but the studio name, saved and then went into XMBC to ensure the flagging options were all on and refreshed.....and still nothing.
As far as the <streamdetails>.....I dont see that in my NFO's at all either. This is why I asked if using ISO's as my files has any affect on this flagging working correctly.

Please advise

- `Black - 2009-07-24

Ok, I read over the iso thing. ^^... that's the problem. It seems that XBMC can't read the streamdetails from iso's so you have to use the old method (don't know if there's an old Includes_Mediaflags.xml around). The dvd flag is also because of the iso's but that can be changed.

- jondr13 - 2009-07-24

`Black Wrote:Ok, I read over the iso thing. ^^... that's the problem. It seems that XBMC can't read the streamdetails from iso's so you have to use the old method (don't know if there's an old Includes_Mediaflags.xml around). The dvd flag is also because of the iso's but that can be changed.

I found Kryp2Nite's xml I had been using and replaced it with the newly installed one and now Im back in buisness. Will the issue with ISO files and XMBC ever change? If not, will I be able to download MOD's like yours or Hitcher and get it to still work if I use my own Includes_Mediaflags.xml?
Just want to know if thats all I need to do.

Again, thanks for the help

- Hitcher - 2009-07-24

I use Ember Media Manager with the older mediainfo.dll and that's read all my ISO's so far.

- jondr13 - 2009-07-24

Hitcher Wrote:I use Ember Media Manager with the older mediainfo.dll and that's read all my ISO's so far.

Hitcher

I will have to check it out, thanks. On another note for you, I tried your MOD and one thing I found after I installed it was that all my backdrops were not showing fullscreen.....it was like the image was zoomed in. Not sure whats up with that.

Thanks again.

- blubb1 - 2009-07-25

is the new flipping mini-infopanel for the movie-section already implemented? I still got the "old" big one

- `Black - 2009-07-25

No it's not, I'm not completly done with the new view.

- thrasherx - 2009-07-25

Check out my vertical wall mod:

http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showpost.php?p=375552&postcount=423

- medicineuk - 2009-07-26

thrasherx Wrote:Any chance that this mod will ever surface?

I just updated the mod and have this new wall mod, looks really nice. Only issue is that the fanart is not showing up in the background, any help?