Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Another Aeon Night Version (/showthread.php?tid=52774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- `Black - 2009-07-30

Forgot to upload it with my premium account, so I have to upload it again... it's done in ~20min.

€: Download

- billy21 - 2009-07-30

ok, thanks a lot Wink

- espengaasemyr - 2009-07-31

Downloaded this yesterday!! looks very good. Thx Again

- garyi - 2009-07-31

Not having too much luck with this new view, but I guess I should have realised. Over the distance of my sitting room the text is unreadable. More importantly it doesn't flip like in the mock up, it just appears.

Even more confusingly it depends how long you leave it before pressing the button as the whether it 'flips' or moves to the next sub menu.

Suffice to say my wife was utterly confused in seconds!

- `Black - 2009-07-31

For the music section: If you have the setting on auto, it won't flip until the info appears (after 3secs). On off & trigger it sure won't flip because there is no info panel if you enter the section... with setting "on" it always flips. Same for the flip back... if it only appears without an animation, download the latest version either from rapidshare or from git, should work there.

I agree with the text size. I'm sitting 2-3m away from my 46" and it's no problem to read but if you're sitting further afar then the text has to be bigger. I think I'll add an option for bigger text, so you can choose small and big text.

- garyi - 2009-07-31

Thanks Black. I did not mean to sound like I was moaning. I can only imagine as the developer how it feels to constantly get what appears to be negative feedback.

Only, from my point of view its not meant as such its like a feeling of shear excitement that its so close to exactly what I want! Which is very selfish!

Oh and 46 inches is something I would aspire too, but knock of 14 of the inches to get where I am at!

- Neku - 2009-08-01

Any chance to use posters in multiplex and new view?

- `Black - 2009-08-01

You mean poster.jpg? In the info panel or the wraplist? Would be no problem in both but in the wraplist it's kinda slow.

- emal011 - 2009-08-02

1.- Backdrops Movies: In movies section, when I desactivat backdrop, i see a red wallpaper(background), but in home when I´m over the movie link, I see my backdrop predefined.. why doesn´t show in movie section?

2.- Music: When I select a wall view, I make an the option fanart:on, and when I search info from the album, I see the fanart desactivated. why?

3.- For music ans videos, which source is the best for info download? I want the for example, my dvd collection, the flags full, sutido, etc. But only see the dvd icon... and with the music can I have flags?

- Neku - 2009-08-02

I mean somthing like this:

- `Black - 2009-08-02

emal011 Wrote:1.- Backdrops Movies: In movies section, when I desactivat backdrop, i see a red wallpaper(background), but in home when I´m over the movie link, I see my backdrop predefined.. why doesn´t show in movie section?

2.- Music: When I select a wall view, I make an the option fanart:on, and when I search info from the album, I see the fanart desactivated. why?

3.- For music ans videos, which source is the best for info download? I want the for example, my dvd collection, the flags full, sutido, etc. But only see the dvd icon... and with the music can I have flags?

1. Activate backdrops & disable fanart, then you'll see you're predefined backdrop(s). If you disable backdrops, it shows the curtains backdrop.

2. It's not possible to have album fanart at the moment... it's only available for artists.

3. For videos use imdb and turn on "extract meta data" in the settings. Then all flags except some studio flags (you need to add them manually) should be there. For TV Shows the best is thetvdb and for music I use allmusic.

- paul - 2009-08-02

Hi `Black just wanted to say i love the new multiwall mod view. i did not think i would like it more than multiplex but i doBig Grin have you thought about adding the lowlist mod by leeuw as it works great for tv shows. also how about the file manager mod?
I will understand if you decide not to as i do know how much work goes into doing it.
Ps it's better now without showcaseSmile

- `Black - 2009-08-02

I have to see what I'm adding cause I don't want to add every mod as it makes it all slower, more complex and produces bugs. And I don't think it's all needed.. but the filemanager will come I think as well as the smart playlist editor.

- paul - 2009-08-03

`Black Wrote:I have to see what I'm adding cause I don't want to add every mod as it makes it all slower, more complex and produces bugs. And I don't think it's all needed.. but the filemanager will come I think as well as the smart playlist editor.

No problem as i have got the low list mod working perfectly with it i just have to work out how to get the dvd covers to work with itHuh i'm just amazed i got it working without screwing up the rest of the skinLaugh

- Arquizona - 2009-08-03

AWESOME MOD!!!! Congratulations!!

PS. I have three little questions:

1.- The extrathumbs in Mulitiplex are realy cool! but in some movies aeon can't manage the thumbs... any idea?

2.- I need to edit or add more lines to the NFO file for RATEDPG, or 13+ Logos? I have a folder with a movie in VIDEO_TS format. The MOD only shows the DVD logo. Is there a way to also show 480p, studio, etc?

3.- No background for Weather, why?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Greetings from Chile
Cheers