Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Another Aeon Night Version (/showthread.php?tid=52774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- thrasherx - 2009-06-27

Hitcher Wrote:To show an Unwatched overlay (named - OverlayUnwatched.png) you only need to add one to the Media folder and that's it.

What kind of overlay are you all thinking of? I've always thought it would be cool to do something with alpha transparency to indicate the watched movies (watched movies would be more transparent). Just a thought.

- lx01 - 2009-06-27

It seems like your whole repo is messed up.
When trying to add yours to my local repo, i get this:

Code:
[mythtv@Lisa aeon]$ git remote add black09 git://github.com/Black09/aeon.git
[mythtv@Lisa aeon]$ git fetch black09
remote: Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
error: waitpid (async) failed
fatal: error in sideband demultiplexer

Same happens when I try to do a "fresh" clone:
Code:
[mythtv@Lisa ~]$ git clone git://github.com/Black09/aeon.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/mythtv/.xbmc/skin/aeon/aeon/.git/
remote: Total 0 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: aborting due to possible repository corruption on the remote side.
error: waitpid (async) failed
fatal: error in sideband demultiplexer

Maybe it's a bug in the eclipse git plugin (other forks on github work fine)?

- eumel - 2009-06-27

`Black Wrote:I tried some watched overlays in Mulitplex but there seems to be a problem that it's impossible to get a simple watched/unwatched status (e.g. listitem.watched / !listitem.watched)... so it's not possible to use different watched images, there's only "WatchedOverlay.png" and nothing else can be used. I have to remove list view overlays if there are such overlays (they don't look good in list view ^^):

Maybe you can test around with something like that:
Code:
<control type="image">
    <width>48</width>
    <height>52</height>
    <texture>OverlayWatched.png</texture>
    <visible>substring(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched)</visible>
</control>

ps. Only works on the focused Item. Sad

- `Black - 2009-06-27

Now it should work... there seems to be a problem when uploading too many files, especially the media flags.

- `Black - 2009-06-27

Cases for tv shows and I fixed an issue fo the title mod in the episode view.

- themugger - 2009-06-27

now that is sweet, very nice black!

- medicineuk - 2009-06-28

Looking really sweet Black. Has the theme got native media tagging? I seem to get move tags appearing in other Aeon Mods Huh

- `Black - 2009-06-28

Yes native flagging is included... you only have to get the images from this thread because last time I tried to upload them all to github, it broke everything. ^^

`Black Wrote:Yes native flagging is included... you only have to get the images from this thread because last time I tried to upload them all to github, it broke everything. ^^

Downloaded the other flags and I now have audio flags but have lost resolutions flags 720p, 1080p, etc any ideas? One other question and I know this is more Aeon related then this Mod related so soz.

Is there a working file manager in Aeon or is this still in development?

- `Black - 2009-06-28

You have to rename 480p.png, 576p.png, 720p.png & 1080p.png to 480.png, 576,png, 720.png & 1080.png.

- paul - 2009-06-28

hi black a great mod i finally found how to download the full skin and it looks stunning,
and to be honest i was against the use of those cd / dvd covers as they looked naff in horizon an aeon mod, but you have made them look great in this mod,
Now heres my gripe the watched overlay's do not work, and the only version i know of where they do work is in hitchers mod, so i took his multiplex.xml and placed it in yours and they now work but its screwed up the dvd covers.
I have compared both xmls to see what is wrong but could not see the problem and even tried winmerge to no avail. other than that it's the best black mod so far though i am going to mess around with the transparency levels on the context menu as it needs to be more opaque in my oppinion otherwise i love what you have done and the black should be the standard colourSmile

- MrTourettes - 2009-06-28

@'Black

Is there any chance you could add post in this mod for tv shows as well as the smaller ones?

I love this mod but because im using posters and not the smaller images it takes me ages everytime I want to include new additions Sad

`Black Wrote:You have to rename 480p.png, 576p.png, 720p.png & 1080p.png to 480.png, 576,png, 720.png & 1080.png.

That worked, thanks for the help

- eriktm - 2009-06-28

When using this mod, I seem to be unable to show backdrops on the home page. All that is shown is a black color.

- paul - 2009-06-28

eriktm Wrote:When using this mod, I seem to be unable to show backdrops on the home page. All that is shown is a black color.
You need to update your xbmc to the most uptodate version