Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Another Aeon Night Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Another Aeon Night Version (/showthread.php?tid=52774)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- eriktm - 2009-06-28

paul Wrote:You need to update your xbmc to the most uptodate version

I did that, but the backdrops still don't show on the home page, but they do other places.

- medicineuk - 2009-06-28

eriktm Wrote:I did that, but the backdrops still don't show on the home page, but they do other places.

To clarify it has to be a recent SVN version of XBMC backdrops are broken in latest public release with Aeon.

- `Black - 2009-06-28

paul Wrote:hi black a great mod i finally found how to download the full skin and it looks stunning,
and to be honest i was against the use of those cd / dvd covers as they looked naff in horizon an aeon mod, but you have made them look great in this mod,
Now heres my gripe the watched overlay's do not work, and the only version i know of where they do work is in hitchers mod, so i took his multiplex.xml and placed it in yours and they now work but its screwed up the dvd covers.
I have compared both xmls to see what is wrong but could not see the problem and even tried winmerge to no avail. other than that it's the best black mod so far though i am going to mess around with the transparency levels on the context menu as it needs to be more opaque in my oppinion otherwise i love what you have done and the black should be the standard colourSmile

Thanks. Smile

I've included the watched overlay only in list view at the moment. Or doesn't work it even there?

- paul - 2009-06-28

`Black Wrote:Thanks. Smile

I've included the watched overlay only in list view at the moment. Or doesn't work it even there?

I should have been more accurate with my question watched thumbs do work with list view which i only use for music, i use multiplex2 views for both tv shows and movies, i have also been trying to add cleps posters for tv shows but it screws up the dvd covers.

I will just keep have to try to work out what is stopping it from working as from what i understand it should be working!:confused2:

- paul - 2009-06-28

`Black Wrote:Thanks. Smile

I should have been more accurate with my question watched thumbs do work with list view which i only use for music, i use multiplex2 views for both tv shows and movies, i have also been trying to add cleps posters for tv shows but it screws up the dvd covers.

I will just keep have to try to work out what is stopping it from working as from what i understand it should be working!:confused2: Either way it's still a great skin just not quiet perfect yetSmile

- `Black - 2009-06-29

I made an updated watched image (which imo looks good in list and multiplex/showcase view) but I have some problems in the showcase view yet but anyway, here's a screenshot how it looks like in multiplex view:

After I have finished this, I will implement the trailer mod.

- paul - 2009-06-29

`Black Wrote:I made an updated watched image (which imo looks good in list and multiplex/showcase view) but I have some problems in the showcase view yet but anyway, here's a screenshot how it looks like in multiplex view:

After I have finished this, I will implement the trailer mod.
Looks better with the watched icons. great work

- voidy - 2009-06-29

i absolutely love this mod the cd/dvd cases are fricking awesome Big Grin and as someone said before black should be the standard color.

i however am missing one thing and thats probably cause im doing something wrong Big Grin i miss the studio flag i get the other 3 i did create my nfo's with Media Info Plus. I tried looking into the nfo files and i see the <studio> tag and in there is the studio / 720p / xvid / etc /etc /etc </studio> now i remember reading somewhere that only the studio should be named in there and when i remove all of the other stuff in the studio tag then i get to see the studio flags but then the other 3 are gone.

hope anyone can make any sence on what im doing wrong here.

- paul - 2009-06-29

voidy Wrote:i absolutely love this mod the cd/dvd cases are fricking awesome Big Grin and as someone said before black should be the standard color.

i however am missing one thing and thats probably cause im doing something wrong Big Grin i miss the studio flag i get the other 3 i did create my nfo's with Media Info Plus. I tried looking into the nfo files and i see the <studio> tag and in there is the studio / 720p / xvid / etc /etc /etc </studio> now i remember reading somewhere that only the studio should be named in there and when i remove all of the other stuff in the studio tag then i get to see the studio flags but then the other 3 are gone.

hope anyone can make any sence on what im doing wrong here.

I had the same problem. you need to edit each nfo's studio tag, heres an example
Before..... <studio>Europa Corp. / 480p / DX50 / MPEG Audio / 2ch / </studio>
After....... <studio>Europa Corp.</studio>
Then it should read the studio name ok if it still does not read everything ok then delete all the stream details from the nfo as i had to do taht wit a few of my movies, ps the source info is still read from the movie file name like this.... Transporter-divx.avi Or Alien-bluray.mkv
Hope this clarifys things for you Smile

- voidy - 2009-06-29

only a bit

i tried what u are telling me to do delete all the other stuff in the studio tag if i do that i do get the studio flag but missing all the others then.

and i might have screwed my entire movie library over cause my movies are named like

10.000 BC (2008) <-folder
- 10.000 BC (2008).avi <- movie
- 10.000 BC (2008).srt <- subtitle
- movie.tbn
- fanart.jpg
- movie.nfo

all my movies are named like this did i screwed it over ?

- `Black - 2009-06-29

There has to be <fileinfo>...</fileinfo> with the streamdetails in each nfo, otherwise there will be no flags with native flagging. Try to reload the movie(s).

An example how it looks like

Code:
<fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <codec>h264</codec>
                <aspect>1.777778</aspect>
                <width>1280</width>
                <height>544</height>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <codec>ac3</codec>
                <language>ger</language>
                <channels>6</channels>
            </audio>
            <audio>
                <codec>ac3</codec>
                <language>eng</language>
                <channels>6</channels>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>

- voidy - 2009-06-29

ill look into that as soon as i am home. i have to say i have absolutely no knowledge of nfo files and xml tags Big Grin

i got it working before without native flagging is that also an option for me trying to get that working agian?

- Schenk2302 - 2009-06-29

voidy Wrote:ill look into that as soon as i am home. i have to say i have absolutely no knowledge of nfo files and xml tags Big Grin

i got it working before without native flagging is that also an option for me trying to get that working agian?

for native flagging, you only need an up to date svn version of xbmc, and in the nfo only the studio name in studio tag and delete the whole fileinfo complex.

- voidy - 2009-06-29

i can follow that for the most part but delete the whole fileinfo complex what u mean with that?

- Montellese - 2009-06-29

Did you activate the setting where you can choose to let XBMC read the meta data from the file and not from the <studio> tag?