Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=52824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2012-08-18

(2012-08-18, 14:14)klikkamongo Wrote: Thank you for your time!
I already have the Youtube plug-in. I tried to delete it, for reinstallation, but I can't delete it because its getting used by other plugins like theMovieDB etc..
Do you know how I can install the script.module.parsedom manually? I tried to uptdate xbmc today, and I got the newest version.

The nrk plugin in the official repo is now updated, please use that one. I'll keep it updated, so there's no need for zip install anymore.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2012-08-19

The live streams are in SD, so for live streams in HD you still need the beta version. As I said before, I love this addon-keep up the good work. :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2012-09-01

I have an issue with on demand material stopping after 20 min, or so. Anyone else experiencing this?

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Jan-Erik - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-01, 15:54)Fumo Wrote: I have an issue with on demand material stopping after 20 min, or so. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, it happen some days and then its back to normal next day.

First the video start to stutter and then it freeze before video stopping.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2012-09-09

Just wanted to report that the live feed of nrk1 and nrk2(hd source), is not working. We still have nrk-super and two olympic-channels. The offical repo-nrk addon are just showing the sd live sources and on-demand material. Does anyone have the same problems and/or a fix?

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2012-09-09

(2012-09-09, 18:13)Fumo Wrote: Just wanted to report that the live feed of nrk1 and nrk2(hd source), is not working. We still have nrk-super and two olympic-channels. The offical repo-nrk addon are just showing the sd live sources and on-demand material. Does anyone have the same problems and/or a fix?

This have been discussed before. The live hd streams have been replaced by sd ones because of a bug making xbmc not able to play them correctly. If you sill have olympics channels show up in the addon, you're using an old version. Please uninstall all the ones you have, then reinstall from the official repo.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2012-09-17

I've been trying to find a solution for getting images that performs well, but I need to stress test it before deploying to everyone. If you want to help please download and install from here: https://github.com/takoi/xbmc-addon-nrk/zipball/2ebcdb2c07cc0c420843fb8f9298bcdf1d0028c6

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - snusboks - 2012-09-26

Bug report: NRK is experiencing a lot of staggering after tv.nrk.no went out of beta. Doesnt work on both my atvs. And xbmc tells me the plugin is up to date

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - qvindesland - 2012-10-01

Hi All

Apologies if this has been asked before but I can not view live tv, everything else works like a charm i can watch movies series and so on but no live tv.

I installed both from the add on manager and also downloaded manually from the git but I always seem to get the same results.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Per

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2012-10-01

There will be an update soon. It's nrk who keep changing their urls

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2012-10-03

If you rollback to previeus version, you will gett the SD-livestreams and the HD-on demand material. As a fix before we get the update(thanks takoi!) :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Dr3as - 2012-10-05

I cant see videos with this super addon on my Raspberry Pi with OpenElec.

But live stream works nice. It just load the first frame and then it counts seconds, but doesnt show anything.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - The-Boxhead - 2012-10-08

thanks for the latest update - live streams are back online Smile

However there still seems to be problems with stuttering on all quality settings. Streams is fine for about 10secs then it starts to stutter - pretty fine stuttering but it's there Smile

Anyhow thanks for a great plugin! Guess NRK has changed alott so it wil tkae some time to adjust everything....

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2012-10-13

(2012-10-08, 19:19)The-Boxhead Wrote: Streams is fine for about 10secs then it starts to stutter - pretty fine stuttering but it's there Smile

You sure this is because of xbmc? If the OSD says "W 25.00 fps" and it stays stable, it's not the same problem as before. Other reasons for stuttering can be just normal jitter, too slow connection, frame drop by decoder, frame rate conversion by nrk (they do this a lot)

Re: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - adytum - 2012-10-13

Thanks for this, I use nrk tv a lot, and this seems to work even a bit faster than by browser after tv.nrk.no came out of beta.