Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=52824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - sotra - 2013-04-08

Hi all fellow Norwegians!

I'm a total noob to xbmc and generally don't have much time left over to learn programming etc due to kids, family and a crazy work schedule (swing shift, graveyard shift), but I'm very interested in getting this ro work since I live in the US and like to keep up with Norwegian TV and current events.
So, a few weeks back I installed xbmc on my win7 laptop and got the nrk addon installed. Was very excited to be able to keep up with Norwegian football and winter sports live! However, none of the live channel feeds seemed to work. No errors came up. Nothing happened regardless of which channel I tried. All the radio stations worked fine and so did the streams of prerecorded streams I tried out. Now I understand you can enable a dump file to be logged/recorded when you try to play a live channel etc and then you can post a link to the file here for the experts to look at and figure why its not working, but I haven't done that yet because I wasn't sure if me living in the US prohibits me from watching live Norwegian TV in a similar way to BBC on the iplayer? If that is the case, would a virtual IP address work asmit does for BBC to.make it seem like I live in Norway/England?
Also, although my laptop is fine for watching video/TV on and can be connected viaHDMI to my 47" LG LED TV I prefer something smaller and constantly connected to my TV instead. So, I got the raspberry pi (model B with 512mb ram) yeskterday, set it up with berryboot and got openelec xbmc running with raspbian as the alternative booting os. Same thing though as when I tried with my laptop, the live channels won't work.
Any suggestions/hints? I also would like sportsdevil, icefilms, projectfreetv and a few other addons not listed installed, but haven't tried to figure that out yet. When I installed sportsdevil on my laptop I downloaded a zip file and installed it directly from that and would assume the same way works for the raspberry pi? Would I have to boot into raspbian to get online to search and download the needed zip files or can it be done directly from openelec xbmc?
Thanks for any help. Greatly appreciated!

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - spiff - 2013-04-08

yes, nrk is geolocked, you need a norwegian ip / norwegian proxy.

just put the zip somewhere on the network, then browse to it using the install from zip on your pi.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - olaroth - 2013-04-12

Thanks for a great plugin.

There is a small problem with the subtitles. When fast forwarding or rewinding the subtitles does not sync. They sync when using a web browser or an iPad to watch tv.nrk.no, but not in XBMC. Is there a solution to this small problem?

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2013-05-16

livestreams are down again :-(, but everything else is working :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - The-Boxhead - 2013-05-18

If anyone know how to find out the stream addresses and where to edit them we could prolly update ourselves when they change Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2013-05-20

(2013-05-18, 17:18)The-Boxhead Wrote: If anyone know how to find out the stream addresses and where to edit them we could prolly update ourselves when they change :)
Go to /innstillinger and change to "Link til HLS". You'll now find the url in the page source. Or: send angry mail telling them to stop changing it all the time for no apparent reason. Addon is updated now btw:)

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2013-05-23

Thanks ;-)

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2013-06-24

Hi, I think the adresses for the live streams have changed again. Since I don't know how to fix it, please help takoi :-)

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - The-Boxhead - 2013-06-24

(2013-05-20, 19:35)takoi Wrote:
(2013-05-18, 17:18)The-Boxhead Wrote: If anyone know how to find out the stream addresses and where to edit them we could prolly update ourselves when they change Smile
Go to /innstillinger and change to "Link til HLS". You'll now find the url in the page source. Or: send angry mail telling them to stop changing it all the time for no apparent reason. Addon is updated now btwSmile

The what the where ? Smile instillinger where ? tried to find the stream addresses from my browser with no luck, and if we find which file to edit ?
Sorry if I seem slow...

If NRK continue to change URL we need some manageable way to change this for our selves, maybe add an option in the addon settings to edit URL's directly ? Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2013-06-25

What does adding an ediable url help when you're unable to find the new stream url yourself?:) It is possible to just scrape the stream url like we do with everything else. This will not break as often, but it will probably add like upto a 3 second delay every time you open the "live" menu.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2013-06-25

A 3 second delay is more than acceptable,if that means the live part of the addon won't brake as often. Anyway, you do great work,takoi,thanks and I hope the addon has been updated now.

Fumo

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2013-07-01

I still can't get the livestreams to play, just wondering if it's just me?

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2013-07-02

Works fine here. Do you have v4.4.8?
The log should tell the url it tries to play and why it cant play it.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Fumo - 2013-07-05

:-) You're right, every thing is working fine again.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - ironlung - 2013-07-11

All my three live streams are acting weird and choppy. All vod works perfect so far(only tested for a few minutes on each though). The audio on live streams works perfect its just that the image is choppy/stuttering. Anyone have any tips to what I can do?