Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=52824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - isitmeor - 2013-11-07

(2013-11-06, 16:17)takoi Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 21:47)isitmeor Wrote:
(2013-11-04, 18:08)takoi Wrote: yes, yesterday

thanks

but still a no go
NRK1 NRK2 NRK3 don't work
the rest does work

That's because NRK have suddenly decided to encrypt all live stream. Meaning it won't work in any stable xbmc (somewhat working in alpha). Nothing we can do about it.
eventought the web channel still works when using a browser?

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - petter0007 - 2013-11-08

Tenkte bare å rapportere at NRK addon ikke kan installeres lenger..."dependencies not met"...jeg sitter med win8 og alfa releasen av XBMC13.
Har slitt med denne plugin'en på Android Settop boksen min også..
Der fikk jeg installert, men den hang seg alltid..ble stående å bare prøve å koble linken...i timesvis..

Ellers må jeg si at mens det virket....dæven så bra det varSmile

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - johnkors - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-06, 16:17)takoi Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 21:47)isitmeor Wrote:
(2013-11-04, 18:08)takoi Wrote: yes, yesterday

thanks

but still a no go
NRK1 NRK2 NRK3 don't work
the rest does work

That's because NRK have suddenly decided to encrypt all live stream. Meaning it won't work in any stable xbmc (somewhat working in alpha). Nothing we can do about it.

That is correct. The live streams and certain programs are now encrypted due to usage rights demands from external content producers.

/Developer @ NRK

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - johnkors - 2013-11-09

(2013-10-30, 00:53)hellow Wrote:
(2013-10-15, 15:09)takoi Wrote:
(2013-10-14, 17:10)Olethros Wrote: Is there any plan for a sibling plugin that can can play the content moved to the separate site (barn / nrk super)?
Since the move, I've had to airplay the same content from the nrk super app on my smartphone.
All the content is still there. Just browse by letter or use the search. Only the category is removed. If you can figure out a way to obtain a list of which shows are on nrk super, then it could by added back in but currently tv.nrksuper.no is just an 'infinite' ajax list.

Its still possible to find all the children programs in the old player. http://tv.nrk.no/programmer/barn/a-aa . Any chance it can get added?

That URL currently shows an error page, but we are releasing a fix within the next couple of weeks.

(2013-10-31, 18:42)takoi Wrote:
(2013-10-31, 18:25)isitmeor Wrote: since the last update nothing works any more?
anyone else having the same problem?
Site updated again sigh
Good news though! It looks like they actually fucking made a public api http://v7.psapi.nrk.no/ that people have been begging for for year. I don't think it's been publicly announced yet. Haven't had time to look at it yet but if true this should make the plugin a whole lot better

The psapi at v7.psapi.nrk.no is rather simple at the moment. All it does is gives certain metadata related for a given programme id. We are currently not supporting other clients than our internal ones (which at the moment are the sites nrk.no, our mobile apps on iOS, Android and WP8). To get meta-data about a specific program, please do use the API rather than screen scraping as it would be more stable. For all other resources there are no publicly available JSON/XML endpoints in the API, so you would be stuck with screen scraping.

Is this plug-in available in a Github repo, so I can follow it?

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - nozomi - 2013-11-09

SVT.se started using encrypted streams a while ago too. Maybe you can take a look at the work that's been done on that add-on?
Only 20 days to the cross-country skiing WC premiere, we need this fixed Tongue

[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - hellow - 2013-11-09

(2013-11-09, 15:48)johnkors Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 00:53)hellow Wrote:
(2013-10-15, 15:09)takoi Wrote: All the content is still there. Just browse by letter or use the search. Only the category is removed. If you can figure out a way to obtain a list of which shows are on nrk super, then it could by added back in but currently tv.nrksuper.no is just an 'infinite' ajax list.

Its still possible to find all the children programs in the old player. http://tv.nrk.no/programmer/barn/a-aa . Any chance it can get added?

That URL currently shows an error page, but we are releasing a fix within the next couple of weeks.

(2013-10-31, 18:42)takoi Wrote:
(2013-10-31, 18:25)isitmeor Wrote: since the last update nothing works any more?
anyone else having the same problem?
Site updated again sigh
Good news though! It looks like they actually fucking made a public api http://v7.psapi.nrk.no/ that people have been begging for for year. I don't think it's been publicly announced yet. Haven't had time to look at it yet but if true this should make the plugin a whole lot better

The psapi at v7.psapi.nrk.no is rather simple at the moment. All it does is gives certain metadata related for a given programme id. We are currently not supporting other clients than our internal ones (which at the moment are the sites nrk.no, our mobile apps on iOS, Android and WP8). To get meta-data about a specific program, please do use the API rather than screen scraping as it would be more stable. For all other resources there are no publicly available JSON/XML endpoints in the API, so you would be stuck with screen scraping.

Is this plug-in available in a Github repo, so I can follow it?

https://github.com/tamland/xbmc-addon-nrk

It's great to see some dev from nrk, showing interest.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2013-11-11

(2013-11-09, 15:48)johnkors Wrote: The psapi at v7.psapi.nrk.no is rather simple at the moment. All it does is gives certain metadata related for a given programme id. We are currently not supporting other clients than our internal ones (which at the moment are the sites nrk.no, our mobile apps on iOS, Android and WP8). To get meta-data about a specific program, please do use the API rather than screen scraping as it would be more stable. For all other resources there are no publicly available JSON/XML endpoints in the API, so you would be stuck with screen scraping.
So no hope for image data either? because the image info in that API is still useless for us unless the 'cropid' part gets documented.

We only use the api for getting the stream url, and used the serum api before so that was never the issue. We can't do asynchronous requests in xbmc so there won't be any other meta data in the plugin until the psapi can do batch query or similar.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - xbmcmagnus - 2013-11-11

Hi, and thanks for a great plugin.

After the latest update (2013-11-03?) I am experiencing weird audio.
Sometimes it sounds like there is a reverb effect, other times it sounds like two audio streams are running on top of each other.

The different "effects" come and go.
Noise is mostly evident when the "correct" audio stream is silent or close to silent.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Regards,
Magnus

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - isitmeor - 2013-11-11

(2013-11-11, 21:44)xbmcmagnus Wrote: Hi, and thanks for a great plugin.

After the latest update (2013-11-03?) I am experiencing weird audio.
Sometimes it sounds like there is a reverb effect, other times it sounds like two audio streams are running on top of each other.

The different "effects" come and go.
Noise is mostly evident when the "correct" audio stream is silent or close to silent.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Regards,
Magnus
can you still recieve NRK1 NRK2 or NRK3

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - johnkors - 2013-11-12

(2013-11-11, 21:13)takoi Wrote:
(2013-11-09, 15:48)johnkors Wrote: The psapi at v7.psapi.nrk.no is rather simple at the moment. All it does is gives certain metadata related for a given programme id. We are currently not supporting other clients than our internal ones (which at the moment are the sites nrk.no, our mobile apps on iOS, Android and WP8). To get meta-data about a specific program, please do use the API rather than screen scraping as it would be more stable. For all other resources there are no publicly available JSON/XML endpoints in the API, so you would be stuck with screen scraping.
So no hope for image data either? because the image info in that API is still useless for us unless the 'cropid' part gets documented.

As this API is an "internal" API that just happens to be also internet facing, I would be inclined to answer that if one of our internal clients need image data on another format than given today - we will add this. I know there is a task in the loop related to images on the API, so maybe this is what you need. I'll get back to you on what's coming next when I know more.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2013-11-12

(2013-11-12, 12:16)johnkors Wrote: As this API is an "internal" API that just happens to be also internet facing, I would be inclined to answer that if one of our internal clients need image data on another format than given today - we will add this. I know there is a task in the loop related to images on the API, so maybe this is what you need. I'll get back to you on what's coming next when I know more.
I mean the public API only contain a short partial "image id", not the full id. Afaik. the remaining part should determine the crop and size of the image or something like that. Unless I've missed something obvious the image-id is useless on it's own and you already have an internal API for getting the full one (since it's in the html). I'm just guessing here..

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - johnkors - 2013-11-13

(2013-11-12, 17:06)takoi Wrote:
(2013-11-12, 12:16)johnkors Wrote: As this API is an "internal" API that just happens to be also internet facing, I would be inclined to answer that if one of our internal clients need image data on another format than given today - we will add this. I know there is a task in the loop related to images on the API, so maybe this is what you need. I'll get back to you on what's coming next when I know more.
I mean the public API only contain a short partial "image id", not the full id. Afaik. the remaining part should determine the crop and size of the image or something like that. Unless I've missed something obvious the image-id is useless on it's own and you already have an internal API for getting the full one (since it's in the html). I'm just guessing here..

Yes, that's right - as the API is right now it's not straight forward to get the full image URLs for other clients than our internal ones (whom know how to generate the URLs).

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - ironlung - 2013-11-13

Sad not to be able to Watch NRK anymore through this fine addon. I've actually been continueing to pay the licence because of this. Guess i'll try to get rid of it now. Seriously hoping that it will be back though

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - The-Boxhead - 2013-11-14

Hopefully John and Takoi works this thing out - there are allot of user that depends on this plugin, me included Smile
But do remember that Takoi does this for free, he prolly has real-life and work you know Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - johnkors - 2013-11-14

(2013-11-09, 15:48)johnkors Wrote:
(2013-10-30, 00:53)hellow Wrote: Its still possible to find all the children programs in the old player. http://tv.nrk.no/programmer/barn/a-aa . Any chance it can get added?

After our release yesterday, this alphabetized list page is now up and running again.