Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=52824)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - MonkZ - 2014-09-13

(2014-09-12, 23:46)joeblack2k Wrote: But.. all media is geoblocked...

That is not correct. http://tv.nrk.no/programmer/utland

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - runel - 2014-09-20

"New" has stopped working for me... Is it OK for others?

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - JohnWayne1977 - 2014-09-21

(2014-09-20, 21:31)runel Wrote: "New" has stopped working for me... Is it OK for others?

Stopped working for me as well. On two different Windows 7 machines.

EDIT.
Worked again when I tested today

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Norbert - 2014-11-18

New to XBMC, and very happy to find the NRK add on. Last week it was working fine, but now a lot of the links seem to be broken, it gives an error and "script failed" e.g. for Dagsrevyn and Distrikt Nyheter i Nordland, but Distrikt Nyheter i Rogaland is still working. I cannot see any pattern as to what is working and what is not.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - isitmeor - 2014-11-19

(2014-11-18, 22:32)Norbert Wrote: New to XBMC, and very happy to find the NRK add on. Last week it was working fine, but now a lot of the links seem to be broken, it gives an error and "script failed" e.g. for Dagsrevyn and Distrikt Nyheter i Nordland, but Distrikt Nyheter i Rogaland is still working. I cannot see any pattern as to what is working and what is not.

these also do not work anymore:
Aktuelt
Pupulaert
distriktsnyheter-moere-og-romsdal
distriktsnyheter-midtnytt
distriktsnyheter-nordland
distriktsnyheter-vestlandsrevyen
distriktsnyheter-oestafjells
distriktsnyheter-oestlandssendingen

This is what the log says

09:24:02 T:1548 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
Error Contents: (u'availableFrom',)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "E:\mediaplayer\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.nrk\default.py", line 249, in <module>
plugin.run()
File "E:\mediaplayer\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.nrk\routing.py", line 75, in run
self._dispatch(path)
File "E:\mediaplayer\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.nrk\routing.py", line 85, in _dispatch
view_func(**kwargs)
File "E:\mediaplayer\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.nrk\default.py", line 203, in series_view
programs = nrktv.episodes(arg)
File "E:\mediaplayer\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.nrk\nrktv_mobile.py", line 115, in episodes
_get('/series/%s' % series_id)['programs']]
File "E:\mediaplayer\XBMC\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.nrk\nrktv_mobile.py", line 88, in from_response
int(r['usageRights']['availableFrom']/1000)),
KeyError: (u'availableFrom',)
-->End of Python script error report<--
09:24:02 T:4240 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nrk/serie/distriktsnyheter-moere-og-romsdal
09:24:02 T:4240 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nrk/serie/distriktsnyheter-moere-og-romsdal) failed

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2014-11-19

(2014-11-18, 22:32)Norbert Wrote: New to XBMC, and very happy to find the NRK add on. Last week it was working fine, but now a lot of the links seem to be broken, it gives an error and "script failed" e.g. for Dagsrevyn and Distrikt Nyheter i Nordland, but Distrikt Nyheter i Rogaland is still working. I cannot see any pattern as to what is working and what is not.
Hi and welcome! Will be fixed in v4.4.19. You'll receive an update soon. If you are too impatient to wait you can always get zip from hereSmile Thanks for details isitmeor!

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - isitmeor - 2014-11-19

(2014-11-19, 12:45)takoi Wrote:
Hi and welcome! Will be fixed in v4.4.19. You'll receive an update soon. If you are too impatient to wait you can always get zip from hereSmile Thanks for details isitmeor!

Thank you takoi for the great support

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Norbert - 2014-11-20

Yes, thanks from me too for the great support. Loaded from the zip in the link above, now everything back again.

Just a thought for a future enhancement that would be great for those of us who are outside Norway. The NRK website has a page for programs that are not geoblocked, e.g. as linked by MonkZ above http://tv.nrk.no/programmer/utland

If the XMBC interface could provide a set of links based on that, it would be very useful indeed. Also if you select a program that is not available you do not get a message, just nothing happens, where as if you access the same program via the website you do get a helpful message to explain why nothing happens.

Woops - found another broken link "Ut i naturen" - still there in v4.4.19.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2014-11-20

It works fine here.. Check log file (wiki)

OK will do, but will be Sunday earliest

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Norbert - 2014-11-24

Still getting the error. I select Bla/Dokumentar of fakta/u/ut i naturen, I then get an error "Script failed"
I have enabled debug logging and the tried to run the Log uploader, but that does not work either, I get another "Script failed" message when trying to upload the file.
The debug file is obviously huge so I cannot post it all in here, it means nothing to me but the section that looks like it could be the most relevant is this:

15:47:23 T:2716840992 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) :
-->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: timestamp out of range for platform time_t
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/odroid/.xbmc/addons/xbmc-addon-nrk-4.4.19/default.py", line 264, in <module>
plugin.run()
File "/home/odroid/.xbmc/addons/xbmc-addon-nrk-4.4.19/routing.py", line 75, in run self._dispatch(path)
File "/home/odroid/.xbmc/addons/xbmc-addon-nrk-4.4.19/routing.py", line 85, in _dispatch view_func(**kwargs)
File "/home/odroid/.xbmc/addons/xbmc-addon-nrk-4.4.19/default.py", line 218, in series_view programs = nrktv.episodes(arg)
File "/home/odroid/.xbmc/addons/xbmc-addon-nrk-4.4.19/nrktv_mobile.py", line 116, in episodes
_get('/series/%s' % series_id)['programs']]
File "/home/odroid/.xbmc/addons/xbmc-addon-nrk-4.4.19/nrktv_mobile.py", line 89, in from_response
int(r.get('usageRights', {}).get('availableFrom', 0)/1000)),
ValueError: timestamp out of range for platform time_t
-->End of Python script error report<--
15:47:23 T:3033206784
ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nrk/serie/ut-i-naturen
15:47:23 T:3033206784
ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nrk/serie/ut-i-naturen) failed

..... hope that helps! I could send the complete log file by e-mail I guess.

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - pr0xZen - 2014-11-26

Lately it seems (to me) that the live streams, video in particulary, has gotten a whole lot more stable. Nothing much to report really, just figured thanks were in order - props where props are due. Takker så meget! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - takoi - 2014-11-26

(2014-11-24, 18:11)Norbert Wrote: File "/home/odroid/.xbmc/addons/xbmc-addon-nrk-4.4.19/nrktv_mobile.py", line 89, in from_response
int(r.get('usageRights', {}).get('availableFrom', 0)/1000)),
ValueError: timestamp out of range for platform time_t
Weird error. I think it's an issue with your system. localtime(3) doesn't work or something. Can you try master.zip just to be sure before I push an update?

RE: [RELEASE] Norwegian NRK Web-TV (Video) Plugin - Norbert - 2014-11-26

OK, progress. I tried updating from master.zip, but nothing changed. Still got the error.
I then uninstalled the add-on and reinstalled from master.zip. Then it worked - hooray.Big Grin Thanks.