Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion Gen2 - Manage your Movies, Shows, NFO, and more (Open Source VB.NET) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion Gen2 - Manage your Movies, Shows, NFO, and more (Open Source VB.NET) (/showthread.php?tid=53640)

- bionic1234 - 2009-10-17

hey billyad
I might have found a small bug with the "Download Actor Thumbs" section.
Specifically the XBMC Path section.
I made the mistake of adding a "/" to the end of the rule:
smb://192.168.0.2/Actors/ in the scraper preferences.
When I scanned movies, it doubled up the "//" in the nfo file.

<thumb>smb://192.168.0.2/Actors//41/nm0004741.jpg</thumb>

I corrected this manually in the config.xml file by removing the end "/" which resolved this issue for movie nfos.

However, when I moved over to TV shows and scanned a tvshow, it used the opposite "\".

<thumb>smb://192.168.0.2/Actors\82/tv70082.jpg</thumb>

THANKS for a great program!!

- billyad2000 - 2009-10-17

Waffa Wrote:There is 1 tv show left (Donald Duck Short Films)
In the list from MC are 98 episodes with the right info and 98 times the info and thumb from first episode and those are saved into my files, not the right ones.No

I was wondering if you could give me an example of one of the filenames, it may be that it is seeing a multiple episode for each file.

feerlessleadr Wrote:I had the same sort of idea, but instead of having MC automatically scan the new show in, could you just add the show folder to the list of shows to the left. That way, you know that there is a new show in your root folder, and you can manually add the show and its episodes.

Just a thought.

Thats the current behaviour.

- Waffa - 2009-10-17

billyad2000 Wrote:I was wondering if you could give me an example of one of the filenames, it may be that it is seeing a multiple episode for each file.

Tried different names:
* 10 Donald And Pluto 1936 S01E10
* Donald And Pluto 1936 S01E10
* S01E10

Doesn't matter which file name I use See in main browser the nfo of ep.10 and of ep. 1 which is saved incl. thumb.

Edit : Wanted to add a log file.. but can't enable it Huh
Changed setting in config.xml but still logfiles stays disabled..

Here's a log file wit MC 2.92 gives same result....
http://pastebin.com/m424c5569

16.Regex returned a multiple episode file, whyHuh

- JackFrost - 2009-10-17

JackFrost Wrote:Not sure what to say here as I'm confused by it all. First tried MC at v 2.135 and used 2.141 iirc for quite a while. At some point I upgraded (2.284 maybe?) and had some odd behaviors. Kept watching for new releases (2.141 continued to work) and followed 2.287, 2.291, then Gen 2 @ 3.098 and now at 3.106 - all seem to give me the same type of object length cannot be zero errors.
[snip]

Hey Billy,
Just wanted to update you on this...

Taking from an early on post I ran the setup in my .net 3.5 SP1 folder which repaired my .net install (on a hunch as I had some problems w/ another .net app).
At the same time I also saw that you posted 3.122. I suspect the .net setup is what fixed the problem but it could be 3.122. In any case I'm up and running and digging life again.

Thanks much Billy.

J.

JackFrost Wrote:Hey Billy,

Taking from an early on post I ran the setup in my .net 3.5 SP1 folder which repaired my .net install (on a hunch as I had some problems w/ another .net app).
At the same time I also saw that you posted 3.122. I suspect the .net setup is what fixed the problem but it could be 3.122. In any case I'm up and running and digging life again.

Thanks much Billy.

J.

Glad to hear its working for you Smile

Waffa Wrote:Tried different names:
* 10 Donald And Pluto 1936 S01E10
* Donald And Pluto 1936 S01E10
* S01E10

Doesn't matter which file name I use See in main browser the nfo of ep.10 and of ep. 1 which is saved incl. thumb.

Edit : Wanted to add a log file.. but can't enable it Huh
Changed setting in config.xml but still logfiles stays disabled..

Here's a log file wit MC 2.92 gives same result....
http://pastebin.com/m424c5569

16.Regex returned a multiple episode file, whyHuh

Not certain, the regex uses the whole path for the purpose and is clearly doing something it shouldn't, regular expressions are not my strong point.

Either way, I should be able to fix it, will be uploading another build in an hour or two, hopefully that will sort it.

Ok - I've found the issue, when checking the filename the 2nd regex (looking for multiparts is seeing the e1, from Volume1

Just need to do a workaround

- Waffa - 2009-10-17

Thanks billy for looking at this issue and solve it.Big Grin

- JackFrost - 2009-10-17

JackFrost Wrote:Hey Billy,

Thanks much Billy.

J.

Sorry, gotta take that back. Still having some issues...
Gonna spend some time investigating things and will report back shortly.

Edit-
ok. I thought this might've been related to me turning on 'Use folder names', but that doesn't seem to be it. It seems to be centered on certain movies but not others. I'm turning 'Use folder names' OFF as that more incorrect scrapes (I keep deleting all the .nfo's and jpg/tbn's and starting anew each time)

Gonna try to hunt down exactly which flicks are causing the problems. Harlem Nights is definitely one.

In my collection, Harlem nights is in a Harlem Nights folder w/ two subfolders called CD1 and CD2 and the movie is in .rar files within each. Dunno if that makes a difference as it gets scraped initially as something and doesn't crash the app, just when trying to change it (manually go 'change movie' browse IMDB, click 'go').

add more info hopefully soon.
J.

EDIT 2-
I've been going through and manually 'changing' every movie (correct or otherwise).. I don't know if MC ignores the change if it is changed to the same thing (if so I guess this is a waste of time) so far nothing else crashed but I'm still in process...

btw, does it make sense that a movie like Iron Man (which scraped right after changing it) has no fan art?

J.

New version 3.125

Changes
  • Bugfix - various regex problems fixed that could cause multipart episode nfos including x264
  • Bugfix - When an nfo was found using a stacked convention then a media search would create a new unstacked movie nfo and list both
  • Bugfix - Search for new episodes opened the fanart tab
  • Bugfix - TV fanart browser caused exception when no MOVIE is selected
  • Bugfix - <fileinfo> & <streamdetails> wrong way around
Added
  • Regex editor for tv episodes now works
  • Basic rename facility has been included for tv shows, at the moment it will only do a single season at a time
    There are 6 templates
    TV Show Title - S01E01 - Episode Title.ext
    S01E01 - Episode Title.ext
    TV Show Title - 1x01 - Episode Title.ext
    1x01 - Episode Title.ext
    TV Show Title - 101 - Episode Title.ext
    101 - Episode Title.ext
    The option to do this is located in the context menu for the season listing and will rename the episodefilename.nfo, episodefilename.xxx (media file), episodefilename.tbn and episodefilename.rar for subtitles
  • Regex support has been included for episodes using the convention 101, 102 etc. For multipart use 101x02x03 etc
Whats next
  • Adding a browser for TV Show posters, season posters, and episode screenshot capability.

Keep the bug reports coming, I intend to try and get another build uploaded tomorrow.

Download Version 3.125

Just overwrite the previous version, ( the config will remain compatible only if you are upgrading from version 3.xxx).

No 'Browse' button for Posters - JackFrost - 2009-10-17

Just noticed in the Posters view (for Movies), hit 'URL or Browse' there is no Browse button.

FYI.

Bug with Movie Fanart? - JackFrost - 2009-10-17

I think there's a problem w/ movie fanart. it seems that the autoscrape finds certain things but manually not.

I just manually changed 'Swingers' (1996, John Favreau) and the fanart tab says 'No Fanart was found at http://www.themoviedb.org'. Going to the website manually though, reveals at least this: http://themoviedb.org/movie/10218 (which was also picked up and showing from the autoscrape), so i think there be a bug somewhere.

hth.
J.

Edit-
Seems to have done the same for The Count of Monte Cristo
and The Dark Knight (2008, Batman)
(in these cases, btw, it shows the Posters artwork for Fanart)

- Waffa - 2009-10-17

Thank you, Donald duck is scraped properly now.Nod

Waiting patiently for what's next.Big Grin

Edit: Donald duck episodes above the 100 were scraped as ep. 10.
111 - 119 as ep. 11 Eek

Waffa Wrote:Thank you, Donald duck is scraped properly now.Nod

Waiting patiently for what's next.Big Grin

Edit: Donald duck episodes above the 100 were scraped as ep. 10.
111 - 119 as ep. 11 Eek

You need to change the regex to support episodes >99
edit this one
[Ss]([\d]{1,2}).?[Ee]([\d]{1,2})
to
[Ss]([\d]{1,2}).?[Ee]([\d]{1,2,3})
should do it.

Although the episode order will be messed up due to them having 3 digits,
etc

JackFrost Wrote:I think there's a problem w/ movie fanart. it seems that the autoscrape finds certain things but manually not.

I just manually changed 'Swingers' (1996, John Favreau) and the fanart tab says 'No Fanart was found at http://www.themoviedb.org'. Going to the website manually though, reveals at least this: http://themoviedb.org/movie/10218 (which was also picked up and showing from the autoscrape), so i think there be a bug somewhere.

hth.
J.

Edit-
Seems to have done the same for The Count of Monte Cristo
and The Dark Knight (2008, Batman)
(in these cases, btw, it shows the Posters artwork for Fanart)

I'll look into it.