[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: MediaStream (/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-04 01:55
m_lopez_h Wrote:Great skin. I only have one question. The media tagging (H.264, Dolby Digital, etc) shows up on the few movies I have with avi or mkv extensions. The rest of my movie library is in ISO format and the media tagging doesn't pull up any meta data.Like the other guy said media flagging and its reading of the tags are not in the xbox build and probably wont be due to performance hit
pat1975 Wrote:Hi Jezz_x,
So your saying this shows in other skins ?
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-04 02:32
m_lopez_h Wrote:Great skin. I only have one question. The media tagging (H.264, Dolby Digital, etc) shows up on the few movies I have with avi or mkv extensions. The rest of my movie library is in ISO format and the media tagging doesn't pull up any meta data.
The current media tagging stuff built into XBMC does not support ISO's (somthing to do with trying to read them) but anyway thats why they don't show
aka not a skin thing
- jmarshall - 2009-07-04 03:54
pat1975: If you navigate out and back in the image will be there - it hadn't yet downloaded the image.
If you can find an easy way to reproduce this (ideally with the standard "themoviedb" scraper) then let us know.
In any case, it has nothing to do with the skin in use.
- mbay - 2009-07-04 04:35
Another great work from the man himself - thanks again for another contribution, Jezz_X
- funkytown - 2009-07-04 12:18
This is the best skin i have seen since the original pmIII. This one looks good AND is great in terms of usablity!
Request: Could you add movie ratings to the fanart view? It doesnt take much space, i did a quick hack:
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-04 12:53
UPDATED TO VERSION 0.8.8
* Removed unused calls in the recently added script (should hopefully speed things up)
* Added a Show Video Preview instead of posters option to home in skin settings http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/8571/screenshot115k.jpg
* Made the Weather info in home about half the height (smaller)
* Added you can know focus and click on the nowplayer covers and videos on the left hand side menu to go to fullscreen (usefull for apple remote people or other limited remote control button people) http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/7942/screenshot107.jpg
* Added sleep button to the shutdown menu http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/9995/screenshot109h.jpg
* Added Analog Seek slider to the seekbar
* Added Watched "Tick" for Movies, episodes and Music Videos http://img123.imageshack.us/i/screenshot114.jpg/
* Added Media Info View Just for music Videos http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1213/screenshot112x.jpg
* Added Option to show Music Video Fanart in the video library (still needs to be scraped through the music library to appear and can only be changed through the artist node there as well)
* Added Media Flagging to video OSD media info http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6238/screenshot113.jpg
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
first post updated as well
- poserdonut - 2009-07-04 13:48
Before today I had only tried the skin on my stationary windows computer with a mouse but now I ran it on my htpc where I use a remote and I couldn't figure out how to jump out to the Recently added movies/tv-shows lists, what am I missing?
- Hitcher - 2009-07-04 14:07
- azido - 2009-07-04 16:32
so, what about music library - will database mode and it's view modes be available in here?
also i love the option to change the music scraper with hitting the "C" button while an album is selected - nice one, when your album isn't found on one scraper and you like to try another one.
- poserdonut - 2009-07-04 17:50
Hitcher Wrote:Right twice.
Does not work for me, can it be that I don't have any movies in my library, only tv-shows. So I only get one window instead of two?