[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: MediaStream (/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-07 11:36
taxigps Wrote:I have sent the Chinese (Simple) string.xml file to you, please check it.Yep got it and added it big thanks
Hitcher Wrote:Is that a 'yes' then?guess you will have to wait and see
- thrasherx - 2009-07-07 12:07
skunkm0nkee Wrote:I agree that having 3 video type options on the home screen may be confusing initially but there is logic behind it and once learned it's fairly easy to remember.
+1. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Media Center applications AREN'T for everyone. You have to take the time to obtain/rip your content, do coverart, and manage everything constantly. If it's not your thing, then I'd suggest sticking with WMC. The 3 video links on the home screen could at least be enabled under settings.
- jochenz - 2009-07-07 12:57
today downloaded you 0.8.8 version...and I must say:
- native media flagging is utlimately cool and something I was looking for quite a while now. Did not know it was already possible without running a media manger of some kind!
- videos displayed in home screen looks sweet too...
you bring it altogether man!
I 'll be tracking this skin from now!
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-07 14:24
UPDATED TO VERSION 0.9.0
* fixed can't get to recently added in home if you have no movies in your library
* Added Fanart Type media info view for Music Artist http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6286/screenshot119.jpg
* Added Album info view to music library (mostly for albums with descriptions) http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/4156/screenshot120c.jpg
* Added Only show home screen "Play Disc" button if media is detected option to skin settings. (now you will have to get up to eject the drive )
* Moved recently added to side by side layout instead of top/bottom fixes navigation and makes it easier for media playback conditions
* Changed Video Preview Now Playing in home changes to suit 4x3 aspect ratio (needs xbmc revision 21425 or later to work)
* fixed Weather button would vanish if you enabled Weather fanart but didn't set the path to it
* Added Chinese (Simple) translation based on MediaStream_Redux version 0.8.8 (thanks taxigps on the XBMC forum)
* Added "Arial" font set for easy font substitution to other languages (like Chinese (Simple)) just add your languages font file to the skins fonts directory and rename it Arial.ttf then select Arial in XBMC Appearence Settings
* Removed 2 font files not used
* Added the Much asked for "Movies" and "TV Shows" buttons to the home screen they are disabled by default so you will have to go into skin settings and enable them (and supply your own backgrounds default is same as "Videos" button).
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- vdrfan - 2009-07-07 14:45
Thanks again Jezz
- Hitcher - 2009-07-07 15:02
Jezz_X Wrote:UPDATED TO VERSION 0.9.0
Huge thanks for this.
- Broads - 2009-07-07 15:06
Whoop Whoop nice one Jezz...
Time for me (or anyone else) to update the horiz menu mod.!
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-07 15:13
Yeah this will be the last version for a while unless anyone finds a huge bug so you should have a bit of time before you need to update it again
- vanvonno - 2009-07-07 15:28
Using Media info 2 view the plot in TV-series and Movies is not scrolling although i have enabled scrolling in settings. it does in the info window and on the plot for movies, but not there.
- jochenz - 2009-07-07 16:10
will try 2nite!