[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: MediaStream (/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-19 10:08
Doesn't really sound like somthing I have control over at all wonder if anyone else has this issue
- MrIcka - 2009-07-19 11:38
Jezz_X Wrote:Doesn't really sound like somthing I have control over at all wonder if anyone else has this issue
Nope, works fine for me...
- MrIcka - 2009-07-19 11:40
Jezz_X Wrote:Possible to "change" yes, going too no. I like being able to tell its paused hiding it makes you forget
Thats ok, but it's not nice how its sits ontop of the rss and stuff. But I live with it... =)
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-19 12:05
UPDATED TO VERSION 0.9.5
* Added Chinese (Simple) translation based on MediaStream_Redux version 0.9.0 (thanks taxigps on the XBMC forum)
* Added Greek translation based on MediaStream_Redux version 0.9.0 (thanks ydatografida on the XBMC forum)
* Added End time and Current Time to fullscreen video OSD's
* Added Lyrics button to the Music OSD. Go into skin settings and set the path to the script before it shows (make sure your copy is recent)
* Changed IF there is no Right hand label in list view then the left hand one will go all the way to the edge
* Changed The custom backgrounds for the home and "Movies" and "TV Shows" home buttons will show in the video library if the buttons are enabled in home and your in those sections
* Fixed If it ever gets to 100 degree the weather current temp would not show
* Added Custom Shutdown Timer option to shutdown dialog and time left text as well if you have one set http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3519/screenshot015x.jpg
* Changed swapped the Shutdown and Sleep button positions in the Shutdown Dialog so if you have A Masterlock set the shutdown button is still center
* Updated do the latest recently added script from Nuka1195 with the fix for Auto Generated thumbnails not appearing
* Skinned "The Weather Channel Supplemental" script (not the plugin) by Nuka1195. You will need to install it yourself either through the Addon installer or manually then launch it however you like (I suggest going into skin settings and setting it to link on the weather page) http://img504.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=screenshot022b.jpg
* Added skin side of XBMC revision 21752. aka: Volume dialog tells you, you can't adjust audio while XBMC is using passthrough Audio Mode
* Fixed skin setting "Enable auto scrolling for plot & review" did nothing for most views
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD
- CiXel - 2009-07-19 16:36
Thank you for including the easy option of Movies / TV shows since .90
Now I can run this skin and not get yelled at... sweet
A few comments, in 'movie' mode is there anyway to display the cover art or poster instead of the fan art in media info mode (since not all have fanart)? I realize the cover is used in info 2, but having the option to maintain the extra long list is great.
Is there an XML tweak I'm missing or is this is a one off option?
Search and Filter are presently buried under misc options. The other options there are pretty set and forget. Perhaps it would make sense to place those under the library mode selection button something like:
Library Mode: O
Misc Options >>
For the filters, make it a sub menu and duplicate the functionality from the home screen. It would be overall more intuitive by someone who doesn't know how to use the system, and it would put more often used items one click away.
Looks like it would fit into the UI nicely.
- xbs08 - 2009-07-19 16:50
press left and see misc options
- CiXel - 2009-07-19 17:18
Quote:A few comments, in 'movie' mode is there anyway to display the cover art or poster instead of the fan art in media info mode (since not all have fanart)? I realize the cover is used in info 2, but having the option to maintain the extra long list is great.
Quote:press left and see misc options
Ahh I see. It's called 'small fanart'. The only issue there, is when you de-select that and show large covers then it gets rid of the synopsis. which defeats the 'media info' part Perhaps that setting would be better used to display the cover art in the space of the fanart or would a small covers option be more appropriate (or a toggle Large covers, Small covers, Small Fanart)
- xbs08 - 2009-07-19 17:44
if you press "i" it will show the synopsis.
- CiXel - 2009-07-19 17:46
xbs08 Wrote:if you press "i" it will show the synopsis.tt
Thanks, but "i" doesn't work so well with a remote control type setup.
- xbs08 - 2009-07-19 18:07
press info on the remote if your remote doesn't have an info key (dump it in the trash ) change your keymap.xml