[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: MediaStream (/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)
- CiXel - 2009-07-19 18:18
Yeah, but it still doesn't help the the fact that it's a 'media info' skin
In it's present form when covers are used it looks more like a list (which you could use the info button on as well). Perhaps it's a personal preference at that point, but there's already a list mode.
- xbs08 - 2009-07-19 21:22
Red volume icon
- Bram77 - 2009-07-19 21:43
Thanks Jazz_X!. The xbox-xbox-skins repository has been update
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-19 21:44
xbs08 Wrote:Red volume icon
thanks for the informative post but if you see a red volume icon it should only be because your using passthrough audio or your xbmc isn't new enough and it causes issues
- xbs08 - 2009-07-19 22:32
Jezz_X Wrote:thanks for the informative post but if you see a red volume icon it should only be because your using passthrough audio or your xbmc isn't new enough and it causes issues
Updated my xbmc and now the icon is blue again thanks
- Sneeka - 2009-07-19 22:35
Woot, another update. Top stuff
I'm liking the skinned Weather Supplemental, although you've spelt Forecast wrong
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-20 03:08
Sneeka Wrote:Woot, another update. Top stuff
hahahahahahaha I did too
- Jezz_X - 2009-07-20 03:21
there I did a sneak update of the original download so if you guys want a fixed one either open up the english langyage file and fix it yourself or redownload it again
Greek language for skin [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) 0.95 - ydatografida - 2009-07-20 12:10
- olympia - 2009-07-20 14:38
Just tried this skin and I am really amazed. Very fancy!
2 short comments (hidden request?:rolleyes:
- Would be great to launch TWC Supplemental directly from the home screen. I know how to hack this, but would be much more smooth to have offical support for this.
- Really cute to have separate menu items for Movies and TV shows. Let's assume Videos, Movies, TV Shows are all enabled. When I click on Movies or TV Shows, they are always opened in the same place which is right. I wanted to use "Videos" in file mode. But when I open "Movies", then after "Videos", it opens in Library mode, as with "Movies" was closed before. Same with TV Shows. So, would it be possible for "Videos" to live an independent "life" from the two others? I mean use "Videos" always in file mode, and "Movies" and "TV Shows" as it is now?
Thank you for this awesome skin again!