Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

- BlackstarBSP - 2009-12-16

Jezz_X Wrote:UPDATED TO VERSION 1.0

And So Marks the Version 1.0 of this skin, Maybe the last from me (aside from compatibility updates). This one contains a Few of the things I did to the skin before I decided to move over to making Confluence from it. It still has all the original MediaStream_Redux look but with transperant home screen blade

CLICK ME TO DOWNLOAD

Awesome, thanks Jezz_X! Nod

- kendo - 2009-12-16

i have some problem. I dont know why only bluray disc flag appear. The other one doesn't. Anybody can tell me how to make xbmc show media flags like this image. Thanks in advance.Image

- Jezz_X - 2009-12-16

kendo Wrote:i have some problem. I dont know why only bluray disc flag appear. The other one doesn't. Anybody can tell me how to make xbmc show media flags like this image. Thanks in advance

2 things
1) pretty sure media flagging still doesn't work on the xbox (if you use it)
2) make sure you have extract thumbs and meta data enabled in video settings

- xbs08 - 2009-12-16

Media flagging works on the xbox (at least in build #23898). On the xbox, if you use it, you can extract the media flags with a 3rd party software (on the PC and the xbox will pick it up) or you can play the files with the dvdplayer for extraction.

- tomtomberry - 2009-12-17

Is there a way to add custom video sources within mediastream_redux? There is a guide available for the regular mediastream, but it does not apply to this skin. I would like to be able to change one of the options (ie: scripts) to a 'documentaries' video source. Is this possible? Thanks.

- kendo - 2009-12-20

Jezz_X Wrote:2 things
1) pretty sure media flagging still doesn't work on the xbox (if you use it)
2) make sure you have extract thumbs and meta data enabled in video settings

can u show me how to add extra thumbHuh Moreover, i dont understand if there is not any flags in my XBMC folder, so why bluray disc flags appears? Thanks MOD in advance.

- Jezz_X - 2009-12-20

kendo Wrote:can u show me how to add extra thumbHuh Moreover, i dont understand if there is not any flags in my XBMC folder, so why bluray disc flags appears? Thanks MOD in advance.

Its a setting in settings\videos\filelists called "Extract thumbnails and video information" but liek I said not sure the xbox has that.
The reason the bluray one works is because it actually reads the filename for the word bluray the other ones scan the video file itsself for the info needed. if you rename your file and take out the word bluray it will no longer show

- BliBlaBlo - 2009-12-22

Is it possible to get rid of the red "X" (close) button in context menues? Or at least replace the graphic with one that does not have this "X" on it?

Thanks

::edit:: figured it out... i had to hide the mouse and the option to do that moved into Settings->System->Input Device->Enable Mouse

- BliBlaBlo - 2009-12-30

Concerning point 1 of my previous post i figured out that you have this feature kind of implemented...
In the home.xml file you have commented out a part starting with
Code:
<control type="multiimage">
(somewhere on the first few lines)
I figured out that when commenting that in again you can kind of see the movie shining through when going from one menu entry to the next because then the backgrounds start crossfading into each other.
I thing i would just have to find the part where the background is set and then add the option
Code:
<visible>!Player.HasVideo</visible>
to the background image.

Could you confirm that? And where would i find the part where the background image is set?

Thanks Smile

Jezz_X Wrote:1) Never did it in this skin your either thinking original MS or Confluence
2) Possible yes (edit DialogVideoInfo.xml) going to get rid of it ? NO its usefull to tell if videos have scanned as the wrong item
3) Not a skin thing its a XBMC thing but I wouldn't hold your breath
4) I got no idea about the apple remote

- Screwdriver - 2010-01-05

Fixed it, sorry useless post.

- wiggedy1234 - 2010-01-06

Hi,

I'm using the latest t3ch release along with Redux. works great.

Just one open question left: How to get rid of the big fat blue Icon in List View?

For example when using music library mode on top or artist level. From my point of view it not necessary.

TIA

- ForgotMyUsername - 2010-01-08

Hi,

I'm using this fantastic skin on XBox r26486 in 720p. Looks great, but there is one problem which I cannot solve. When playing a movie, I cannot skip. None of up, down, left, right on the remote show any effect; absolutely nothing happens. Same with Fast Forwarding. Tested it with several movies all of which can be skipped in PMIII, so it obviously is not an issue with the avis.

Any help appreciated,
ForgotMyUsername

- Jezz_X - 2010-01-08

at a guess low on memory otherwise there is no reason a skin would affect anything like that

- willers.nail - 2010-01-13

Hey Jezz 3 small requests if you would.

1. Any chance you could add option to use open subtitles script while playing a movie?

2. I know this has been asked before but would you please add the game save button to the programs section for us xbox users.

3. Final request would you add feature like transparency to allow us select whats shown on the shutdown menu. Things like suspend and hibernate are no use for xbox.

I would be very grateful and I'm sure others too if you could do this.

Cheers Wink

- xbs08 - 2010-01-15

I've adapted/modded MS_redux for my personal use on the xbox with 2. and 3.
It can be used on other platforms, the changes 2. and 3. only show on the xbox.

I've also added a submenu to the library (Movies/TVShow only), something like the Rapier media bar, for easy navigation allowing to choose genres, year, director, recently added, etc without the need to go to home screen.

If you like giving it a try i could put it on mediafire and post the link here.