Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) (/showthread.php?tid=53830)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Pop006 - 2012-06-15

First of all, I wanted to personally thank you for bringing this skin back when I asked for it, Appreciate that!

Ok, so...I just spent eaisly an hour, if not more, doing noting but browsing through the skin and its settings and movies. I will be the first to admit I have never tested a skin this way before, and also should add I do not have any music or pictures so I could not test there.
The ONLY issue I found, is there is no way to browse movie Library, when I go into *Videos>Movies*, the Movies Sets option seems to come up.
http://s17.postimage.org/ekdwwwr4u/screenshot000.jpg
The file browse works just fine, everything else I try works perfect, That's the only issue. Will keep using and report back any issues if they arise

EDIT: I also don't have any tv shows add (yet) so I also couldnt test there....

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Jezz_X - 2012-06-16

Thats odd :\ works fine for me maybe your database is corrupt somehow? can anyone else confirm they can only get to movie sets and not movie titles

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Pop006 - 2012-06-17

How do I know/test if my database is corrupted? It works perfectly in every other skin, I only scanned my media this week, Just started using XBMC on a fresh 11.0 build (that's why I wanted to use MediaStream Redux from back when I toyed around with 10.0). I also used TMDB to scrape all my info, and have the folder structure set up like X:\M\Movie Name [2010]\Movie Name [2010].avi if any of that info is of use....

EDIT: *FIGURED IT OUT!*
I had "group movie into Sets" enabled in the settings, when i unchecked this, it displayed the library 100% as normal.

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Bootlegninja - 2012-06-25

Just seen the download link this morning. Tested on my XBMCbuntu system with a alpha of Frodo and it's working very well! Thank you for the skin.

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - User 34959 - 2012-06-26

Thanks for bringing back a great skin. Now it's even harder to decide between old and new Confluence and this.

I've found only one very small cosmetic error, the subtitle download button graphic shows as grey/inactive although the plugin is enabled in the skin settings. The button itself works and the plugin launches.

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Jezz_X - 2012-06-27

(2012-06-26, 11:42)toiva Wrote: Thanks for bringing back a great skin. Now it's even harder to decide between old and new Confluence and this.

I've found only one very small cosmetic error, the subtitle download button graphic shows as grey/inactive although the plugin is enabled in the skin settings. The button itself works and the plugin launches.

Thanks fixed it if you want to fix it yourself before I push a new version open up VideoOSDCommons.xml and change line 512 from
PHP Code:
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="100" condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleScript_Path))">Conditional</animation
to
PHP Code:
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="50" time="100" condition="IsEmpty(Skin.String(SubtitleAddon))">Conditional</animation

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - jwcalla - 2012-07-07

File view mode does not show fanart after locations are added. Fanart shows up in "library view" but not in file view. This is different than how it operated in XBMC v10, and is different than how Confluence Vertical (or even Confluence horizontal) currently operates under XBMC v11. I'd like to see Fanart working in File View mode, please. Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - sxczmnb - 2012-07-17

thank Jezz_X for bringing this skin back !i love it.

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - kiwi - 2012-08-13

Hi all,

can soemone please tell me if I can and how to have the Home menu bar horizontally instead of having it on the side?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - kiwi - 2012-08-14

hmm nobody?

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Hitcher - 2012-08-14

Learn to edit skins.

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - kiwi - 2012-08-14

(2012-08-14, 15:29)Hitcher Wrote: Learn to edit skins.

not really the nicest answer I was expecting... Why should I learn to edit skins? I was thinking that maybe there was an option in the skin to change the menu layout... If you have a problem with your car and ask for help do you get as an answer "learn to build a car"? I don't think so... and if I have to edit some xml file can you point me out where to change this value? or I should read the entire skin manual?

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Hitcher - 2012-08-14

You asked how to have a horizontal menu and the answer is to code it that way.

Quote:Why should I learn to edit skins?
Why should someone else do it all for you?

Quote:I was thinking that maybe there was an option in the skin to change the menu layout...
If you didn't find one then I guess there isn't one.

Quote:If you have a problem with your car and ask for help do you get as an answer "learn to build a car"? I don't think so...
No, but then again there isn't a problem with the skin - you want to modify it.

Quote:and if I have to edit some xml file can you point me out where to change this value? or I should read the entire skin manual?
My guess would be the Home.xml.

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - kiwi - 2012-08-16

(2012-08-14, 18:09)Hitcher Wrote: You asked how to have a horizontal menu and the answer is to code it that way.

Quote:Why should I learn to edit skins?
Why should someone else do it all for you?

Quote:I was thinking that maybe there was an option in the skin to change the menu layout...
If you didn't find one then I guess there isn't one.

Quote:If you have a problem with your car and ask for help do you get as an answer "learn to build a car"? I don't think so...
No, but then again there isn't a problem with the skin - you want to modify it.

Quote:and if I have to edit some xml file can you point me out where to change this value? or I should read the entire skin manual?
My guess would be the Home.xml.

I'm sorry but maybe you can't read... at the top of this page it says: Help and Support
Obviously you can't help and support others so I don't understand why you are replying anyway Smile

If the only way to achieve what I asked was to edit the skin and you wanted to help me the correct answer would have been:

"Unfortunately for what you are trying to achieve there is no easy way. You should go and edit manually the skin in specific the Home.xml file"

That is a kind and helpful answer, not your trollin attitude.

And let's say you wanted to help me a lot more, since you are a very Skilled Skinner so your sub-name says, you could elaborate your answer with more details such as:

"search for the row bla bla bla, you should change the value to bla bla bla and you'll have the horizontal menu"

but again I don't think you are here to help people but just to try to piss them off Smile

ps.
the answer is still open Smile if someone (else) can help me

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] MediaStream_Redux (My Remake) - Hitcher - 2012-08-16

I didn't have time for a full reply and seeing as you we're wondering why you had no answers I gave the simplest response with no intention of being mean to you.

Anyway, it's possible but it's not a simple task and requires some skinning experience.