Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack (/showthread.php?tid=54207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-22

You can always just make dummy nfo files too.

Since I have about 600 movies from personally ripped iso files I just inserted into every nfo file something like

<fileinfo>
<aspect>
<video>mpeg2video

<audio>ac3
<channels>6

Then just did the aspect ratios and any that were DTS or different channels by hand. Sad to say Im only on the letter C so far.

But putting the same info into every file is simple with a file edit prgoram like edit+. If you go this route let me know and I can assist if needed.

Also you can change the title in the nfo file. To read like "Flash Gordon (Offline)" or "Flash Gordon (DVD)". That way when you browse the library you will know what moves you can play right away and what ones you need to pop in the disc for.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-22

Yup, that's what I do. I have a ton of dummy NFO files too. The skin-based media flagging in kind of messy and I'm not real sure I want to get into it.

- nc88keyz - 2009-07-22

I would really like to see Studio Flag Support. This would just be fantastic.

This skin is getting so good now, in such short amounts of time.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-23

nc88keyz Wrote:I would really like to see Studio Flag Support. This would just be fantastic.

This skin is getting so good now, in such short amounts of time.

Where would you like to see the studio flag? Mockups welcome.

- nc88keyz - 2009-07-23

well seeing how i refuse to clutter my drives with .nfo files and such until its supported in xbmc scrapers I guess Im not hard up for it just yet,

But i think the stars system can go bye bye...

- azido - 2009-07-23

SlaveUnit Wrote:You can always just make dummy nfo files too.

Since I have about 600 movies from personally ripped iso files I just inserted into every nfo file something like

<fileinfo>
<aspect>
<video>mpeg2video

<audio>ac3
<channels>6

Then just did the aspect ratios and any that were DTS or different channels by hand. Sad to say Im only on the letter C so far.

got you so far. but: when you put these into the nfo - will the appropriate flags be shown? i don't think so.

what i'm looking for is a way to store data for these flags either in database (would be the best way but will incorporate xbmc devs to work on it) or by adding trigger words into the nfos (like the studio hack hijacked studio information to store that).

all is fine with native media flagging as long as the movies are in a scanable format on a given reachable path. but when thinking further, the day comes when you remove i.e. some tv series from harddisc to gain space for new ones, making them available on dvdr or something. when this happens, you'll loose the flagging also, since it is not stored anywhere. i would like to prevent that situation Smile

Quote:Where would you like to see the studio flag? Mockups welcome.

just after all the other flags displayed on the right side in info wrap view. or at the right of the director. there's space available Wink

- azido - 2009-07-23

Aenima99x Wrote:Yup, that's what I do. I have a ton of dummy NFO files too. The skin-based media flagging in kind of messy and I'm not real sure I want to get into it.

what about filename-based? would it be hard to inject this into your mod? i guess i have a look at how source flagging is realised and try to adopt it for other flags Smile

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-23

nc88keyz Wrote:well seeing how i refuse to clutter my drives with .nfo files and such until its supported in xbmc scrapers I guess Im not hard up for it just yet,

But i think the stars system can go bye bye...

The studio flag is put into the db in xbmc in the <studio> field. It has nothing to do with nfo files.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-23

azido, the appropriate flags will be shown. Add this to any movie you have. Then in XBMC just refresh the info for the movie. you will see that flags. Then you will have it in your xbmc db and in the info file.

<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<video>
<codec>mpeg2video</codec>
<aspect>1.78</aspect>
<width>720</width>
<height>480</height>
</video>
<audio>
<codec>ac3</codec>
<language>eng</language>
<channels>6</channels>
</audio>
<subtitle>
<language>eng</language>
</subtitle>
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>

goes right after </trailer>

Here is a pastebin for the proper indenting http://pastebin.com/f31b936e7

Alternatively you can edit the db directly with an editor.

- azido - 2009-07-23

SlaveUnit Wrote:azido, the appropriate flags will be shown.

goes right after </trailer>

Here is a pastebin for the proper indenting http://pastebin.com/f31b936e7

Alternatively you can edit the db directly with an editor.

thank you, bro! i'm gonna have a dig into this for sure..
Nod

edit: damned, you are right.. instead of "720" and "16:9" i now have "SD, MPEG2, DOLBY DIGITAL, 5.1 & 2:35:1" onscreen Tongue - guess i'll have to sort out some nfos now Smile

great. is there any info regarding what can be inserted into video <codec> ? i'd like to see a DVD logo instead of mpeg2.

and, aenima: how about adding an mpaa rating flag? would be cool..

- nc88keyz - 2009-07-23

SlaveUnit Wrote:The studio flag is put into the db in xbmc in the <studio> field. It has nothing to do with nfo files.

i thought it scraped it from the nfo file....although ive been unemployed for over 30 days now and am spending a lot more time than i normally would with xbmc and minimal linux installs etc. I've also started to modify my own library files where nessecary with sqlite and sqlite explorer etc.

I do recall seeing studio data there.
Thanks for pointing it out.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-07-23

Well if you have an nfo file it will always pull all the info from there before going to imdb and scraping. But if you do not have one it will scrape the studio as well as all the other info for the movie. After that You can always export to "seperate files: and edit those (nfo files). If you already have nfos you so not want to erase just choose "Do not overwrite existing files" when you export.

- mason - 2009-07-23

hey guys,

i have a little issue with the info warp view for movie library, i would like to have this as my default view, since everything i like is there in a very good way.

but, it looks like the Writer Information is taken out of the info by : <label>$INFO[ListItem.Writer]</label>

since i scrape my movies with emm, there is no dedicated field for the writer it looks like this:

<credits>David J. Burke (writer) / Boaz Davidson (producer) / producer (producer) / Danny Dimbort (producer) / executive producer (producer) / Christopher Eberts (producer) / Randall Emmett....</credits>

so the skin takes the whole string and displays it which fuckes up the complete view due to the lengh of the string.

any idea how to fix this without changing all movies by hand? Wink

thanks

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-23

mason Wrote:hey guys,

i have a little issue with the info warp view for movie library, i would like to have this as my default view, since everything i like is there in a very good way.

but, it looks like the Writer Information is taken out of the info by : <label>$INFO[ListItem.Writer]</label>

since i scrape my movies with emm, there is no dedicated field for the writer it looks like this:

<credits>David J. Burke (writer) / Boaz Davidson (producer) / producer (producer) / Danny Dimbort (producer) / executive producer (producer) / Christopher Eberts (producer) / Randall Emmett....</credits>

so the skin takes the whole string and displays it which fuckes up the complete view due to the lengh of the string.

any idea how to fix this without changing all movies by hand? Wink

thanks

I'm not sure I understand the problem. Credits is the correct tag for the Writer field, so if you have a ton of names in there, then it should scroll all of them. If that's not happening, then can you post a screenshot of what the problem is.

- Aenima99x - 2009-07-23

**UPDATE**
Changed the flagging for AC3. Since they are the same, all AC3 will now show the Dolby Digital icon along with the # of channels icon.