Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: MediaStream (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+----- Thread: [MOD] MediaStream_Redux MOD Pack (/showthread.php?tid=54207)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

- SlaveUnit - 2009-08-17

Ok I tried it....I will add it shortly. I made a couple small changes. I changed the DVDRip logo so its like the regular DVD one. I also change .ts for telesinc to .ts. because there are .ts high def files.

- CordtChgo - 2009-08-18

I'm currently using XBMC XBOX Patch Revision 22139 with the latest MediaStream_Redux Mod github. I noticed that the "Latest Episodes" panel overlays the "Latest Movies" panel on the Video page if no TV Shows have been added to the library. I have TV Shows so no biggie for me. Just thought I'd let you know.

MS_Redux Mod - with Videos / without TV Shows

MS_Redux Mod - with Videos & TV Shows

- Geeba - 2009-08-18

"I'm currently using XBMC XBOX Patch Revision 22139 with the latest MediaStream_Redux Mod"

Hmmm I cant get this to run smooth by any means on Xbox? How are you finding it?

- Bram77 - 2009-08-18

It's running perfectly on my XBOX. What resolution are you using? The xbox is not intended for anything greater then NTSC or PAL, the skin should run smooth on either of those resolutions. Any greater resolutions will result in a experience downgrade for sure (with any skin).

Make sure your fanart resolutions are right for the XBOX. All my fanart is 720x540 (running in PAL 16:9 mode). Any resolution greater would mean downscaling by the XBOX and would result in memory loss without gaining anythng, only losing performance.

- SlaveUnit - 2009-08-19

ver. 1.1.6
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=928023ce86d402a4e5c3dee5769931ec44b14e03a69538305621d66e282a0ee8

- xbs08 - 2009-08-19

I'm running the original redux in 720p without resizing any fanart and works great.
21 MB free in media info with large and small fanart on Big Grin

- Geeba - 2009-08-19

Bram77 Wrote:It's running perfectly on my XBOX. What resolution are you using? The xbox is not intended for anything greater then NTSC or PAL, the skin should run smooth on either of those resolutions. Any greater resolutions will result in a experience downgrade for sure (with any skin).

Make sure your fanart resolutions are right for the XBOX. All my fanart is 720x540 (running in PAL 16:9 mode). Any resolution greater would mean downscaling by the XBOX and would result in memory loss without gaining anythng, only losing performance.

Xbox is running 16:9 720p NTSC - forget the version of nightly build but it was last week - fanart is Xbox friendly 960 x 540 - backgrounds I've also resized to use less memory - all FTP/Discovery etc turned off.... version 1.1.5 Redux and you can play maybe 1 or two movies... memory then drops to about 7-9Mb and then POP memory hits 64Mb and lockup... Sad

- Aenima99x - 2009-08-19

Geeba Wrote:Xbox is running 16:9 720p NTSC - forget the version of nightly build but it was last week - fanart is Xbox friendly 960 x 540 - backgrounds I've also resized to use less memory - all FTP/Discovery etc turned off.... version 1.1.5 Redux and you can play maybe 1 or two movies... memory then drops to about 7-9Mb and then POP memory hits 64Mb and lockup... Sad

Do you have the "Recently Added" enabled? If so, maybe try turning that off.
Not sure what else to try.

- deepblue - 2009-08-21

Hey guys - just to report a weather bug/ommission...we had the pleasure of experiencing "T-Storms" in my neighborhood tonight. The weather in the skin showed the word "T-Storms" for current and today but there was no animation or icon shown. Tomorrow is calling for "AM T-Storms", which is showing a thunderstorm icon.

- CordtChgo - 2009-08-21

Geeba Wrote:"I'm currently using XBMC XBOX Patch Revision 22139 with the latest MediaStream_Redux Mod"

Hmmm I cant get this to run smooth by any means on Xbox? How are you finding it?
I really haven't had much of an issue. I use Paint Shop Pro to resize all of my fanart to 960x540 as well as all of the background images for the skin. My resolution is set to 720 16:9. There are only minor delays in fanart and thumb rendering and I really can't complain since I'm use such old XBOX hardware. I have 400+ videos each with fanart and thumbs.

- zosky - 2009-08-21

deepblue Wrote:Hey guys - just to report a weather bug/ommission...we had the pleasure of experiencing "T-Storms" in my neighborhood tonight. The weather in the skin showed the word "T-Storms" for current and today but there was no animation or icon shown. Tomorrow is calling for "AM T-Storms", which is showing a thunderstorm icon.

brilliant. you must be close by - i see the same.
i have no clue what to do about it though Smile

- Dudu.exe - 2009-08-21

is there a way to make XBMC return to Home menu, when 'Back button' is pressed on TV Shows\Movies bottons?

cant it work like MediaStream or MediaStream Redux?, if this is a mod from that sky, why not use the same behavior?

I cant keep changing keymaps! may broke the navigation in others skins, used in others users inside XBMC!

- markiz - 2009-08-21

Dudu.exe Wrote:is there a way to make XBMC return to Home menu, when 'Back button' is pressed on TV Shows\Movies bottons?

+1

- Aenima99x - 2009-08-21

zosky Wrote:brilliant. you must be close by - i see the same.
i have no clue what to do about it though Smile

Maybe if you finish the new animated weather icons, it might fix it. *wink* *nudge* Laugh

- Aenima99x - 2009-08-21

Dudu.exe Wrote:is there a way to make XBMC return to Home menu, when 'Back button' is pressed on TV Shows\Movies bottons?

cant it work like MediaStream or MediaStream Redux?, if this is a mod from that sky, why not use the same behavior?

I cant keep changing keymaps! may broke the navigation in others skins, used in others users inside XBMC!

markiz Wrote:+1

Hmmm that is how it works for me, but maybe it's because I use a Harmony remote and my keymap is custom. Are you guys using remotes, xbox controllers, keyboards or what??
I'm heading out for vacation again and will be back on Tuesday, I can look into it then.