Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! - v1.03 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! - v1.03 (/showthread.php?tid=55311)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

- TheQuestor - 2009-07-29

ronie Wrote:Update to V1.01

Download this file and unzip it to the 720p folder.
It will overwrite some files.

This will fix a number of issues that have been reported so far:
- fixed slide and polaroid view or now mouse compatible
- fixed configure audio hardware would take you to system settings
- fixed use stretch instead of scale for tv show banners
- fixed incorrect label for favourites in horizontal home menu
- fixed incorrect position of clearart/dvd/cd cover in dialogseekbar
- modified use 16x9 thumbs for musicvideos in media info view
- fixed failed loading of clearart from smb drives in dialogseekbar
- fixed recently added window would still show even though it was disabled

Do I need to update this on my site as well? are there 2 different versions now?

And I am working on the versioning problems with my skins function but it is driving me crazy Sad

- cotdagoo - 2009-07-29

wondering if we can have wide icons as a view mode again when 'my videos' displays in file mode?

- ronie - 2009-07-29

nicoli_k Wrote:I just updated to v1.01 and noticed that the dialog box pops up with the letter that you're scrolling past in a list is not sized correctly. If that didn't make any sense, here's a picture

I tried it in the movie section and video plugin section and it occurs both places.

oops....i've been making some last minute changes to that, and forgot to restore the original settings.

it's fixed now, so please redownload the update.

- ronie - 2009-07-29

Moseby99 Wrote:I meant I would like the link to the Xbox un-compiled version...... I want to play with a couple of the graphics files in the media directory. Namely the xbox-logo.png file. I have changed the colors from white to a blue color... I can't compile it without the un-compiled media files.

well, then i pointed you to the correct place. there's instructions on the site how to do a svn checkout, but there's also a rar archive available:
http://xbmc-xbox-skins.googlecode.com/files/Transparency!_v1.00.rar

- ronie - 2009-07-29

cotdagoo Wrote:wondering if we can have wide icons as a view mode again when 'my videos' displays in file mode?

yep, i've removed the wide-icon view in a couple of places.
for me it didn't make sense to have it available for movies.
i thought those banners were only available for tv shows anyway.

i'll put it back in the next release.

did anyone ever use wide-icon view for programs?
i've removed that one too.

- ronie - 2009-07-29

TheQuestor Wrote:Do I need to update this on my site as well? are there 2 different versions now?

And I am working on the versioning problems with my skins function but it is driving me crazy Sad

nah, please don't bother.
the v1.01 update is not a full release, just a few files that needed fixing.

maybe one day, if the upload problems are sorted, i can take care of it myself and make sure the latest update is always available on your site.

edit: after your PM and Haggy's request, i've changed my mind.
i'll try to upload v1.01 to your site tonight.

- yadster - 2009-07-29

ronie Wrote:there's no setting for it, but if you edit Home.xml and change:
[HTML]<visible>[Container(5040).HasFocus(10) | Container(5041).HasFocus(7)] + Weather.IsFetched + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo)</visible>[/HTML]

to:
[HTML]<visible>Weather.IsFetched + !Skin.HasSetting(homepageWeatherinfo)</visible>[/HTML]

you'll get the desired behaviour. of course, you'll have to turn off the all 'recently added' and the 'show system info' options in skin settings or else they'll overlap.

Cheers for the info, it works a treat. Just one more thing. Does weather fan-art just work on the weather page or does it work on the home screen as well? For me it works just on the weather page, on the home screen I just get the picture of the shack(?) even though I've checked the conditional option.

Thanks again for all your help.

- ronie - 2009-07-29

rudeboyx Wrote:Ronie, could you please clarify how to use the clearart. iv enabled it and made a folder on my xbox with my cleararts labled the same as the TV Shows in png format, iv also got a clearart.png in all my TV Show folders over smb, but it dosent seem to pick them up from either. im using a pretty recent xbmc - build 21866 25/7/09, and the new 1.01 version of Transparency! Am i doing something wrong?

hmmm...seems fine...
one thing comes to mind, you have to make sure the foldername of a certain tv show needs to be exactly the same as the show name listed in xbmc.

rudeboyx Wrote:Also the new version seems a little less stable on the xbox. from boot if i go into tv shows and start an episode, then stop it and back out and go into settings, the backgrounds dont show and if i select skin settings - non of the settings appear in the middle of the screen (Fonts). also when you go to shutdown, the set options for the shutdown bar are different. Seems to be some memory problem so not much you can do, only it didnt happen in v1.

all the things you mention have been reported before several times, so they were also present in v1.00. mostly the issues occur after changing skins.
restarting xbmc should clear those issues.

if you can reproduce that error, please let me now, cause i'm dying to squeeze that bug!

- Haggy - 2009-07-29

Would you mind uploading a full 1.01 release? Problem is i package a lot of skins for ArchLinux (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&K=xbmc-maintainers), Transparency! as well and need full archives for that. An upgrade package is not usable i'm afraid.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

- ronie - 2009-07-29

yadster Wrote:Does weather fan-art just work on the weather page or does it work on the home screen as well? For me it works just on the weather page, on the home screen I just get the picture of the shack(?) even though I've checked the conditional option.

weather fanart does also work on the home screen (when the weather menu button is focussed), though it's a different fanart pack. it shows variations of the 'little house on the prairie' image, based on current weather conditions.

check if you can see the image in skin settings (home weather backgrounds):

- ronie - 2009-07-29

Haggy Wrote:Would you mind uploading a full 1.01 release? Problem is i package a lot of skins for ArchLinux (http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?SeB=m&K=xbmc-maintainers), Transparency! as well and need full archives for that. An upgrade package is not usable i'm afraid.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

ok, i wasn't aware of that.
i'll see if i can get v1.01 up tonight.

- yadster - 2009-07-29

ronie Wrote:weather fanart does also work on the home screen (when the weather menu button is focussed), though it's a different fanart pack. it shows variations of the 'little house on the prairie' image, based on current weather conditions.

check if you can see the image in skin settings (home weather backgrounds):

Thanks for the quick response, it does indeed do as you say - it's just that it's always cloudy and rainy here so it was always the same picture lol.

Last request (honest :-) ) Is it possible to add settings as a button in the shutdown menu. That way the home page can be just media orientated and everything else is tucked away out of sight.

- ronie - 2009-07-29

yadster Wrote:Last request (honest :-) ) Is it possible to add settings as a button in the shutdown menu. That way the home page can be just media orientated and everything else is tucked away out of sight.

Sure, i'll add it to the to-do list. ;-)

- azido - 2009-07-29

i have to say transparency! really evolved to a fantastic skin since day one of it's creation.. congratulations, ronie!

Nod

edit: i guess i'll do some changes to the german translation for this skin/mod, like i did for andyblac's aeon mod. there are some really strange translations done here Wink if you like, i'd share with you and the rest of the crowd when done.

Comics section - francyboy - 2009-07-29

Hi! It's possible to use this skin for manage comics ?

My comics folder structure is this :

M:\Comics\Batman\folder.jpg
M:\Comics\Batman\fanart.jpg
M:\Comics\Batman\Batman n°1.cbr
M:\Comics\Batman\Batman n°1.tbn

It's possible to :

- direct link from home ?
- icon and fanart view ?

Thanks ! Your work is great !

Sorry for bad english